Demon141

Avid Affiliate
Timeline: This story takes place during the invasion of Edenia. This takes place at least millennia before the events of Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero.

Background: Thousands of years before the events of Mortal Kombat, Edenia is being invaded by Shao Kahn while Kitsune is training Kitana as a child. As the first and last line of Edenia's defense, Kitsune stalls Shao Kahn's forces while Kitana flees to safety.

Kharacter profile:

Name: Kitsune
Age: 15,000 Edenian years (Earth equivalent of 30 years old)
Height: 5'2
Weight: 120 lbs.

Author's note: Kitsune was the "prototype version" of Kitana before Kitana came to be in the Mortal Kombat games. For the purpose of this story, Kitsune is Kitana's teacher, so this should be fitting. Below is a screenshot for visual aid. Credit belongs to artist.

images.jpeg

"Kitana! Get to safety!" Kitsune yelled at her younger student while the pair are running through the forest.

"What about you?" The 5,000 year old Princess asked with genuine concern.

"I'll hold them off. Get to your parents now!" Kitsune responded.

"I want to stay with you!" Kitana protested while the pair took cover behind some trees.

"You're too important, Kitana! We may not be able to beat Outworld now, but Edenia will rise when the time is right." Kitsune said as she hugged her beloved student.

"This isn't fair." Kitana said with genuine disappointment. Kitana was only the Edenian equivalent of a ten-year-old girl. She couldn't understand the gravity of the situation well.

"I know, but you're young. You'll surpass me some day. Please, just stay alive for me." Kitsune said as she kissed Kitana on her forehead.

"I'll miss you." Kitana said with sorrow, only to be met with a silent sympathetic nod.

Kitana ran off until she was out of sight, with Kitsune knowing that Kitana would find her way back to both King Jerrod and Queen Sindel.

An elderly man with long hair was heard speaking in the background. "The emperor wants the royal family to be found by any means necessary. Take out anyone that resists us!"

Kitsune looked at the old man conferring with some robed warriors. Kitsune took the opportunity to draw her combat fans from the back of her blue dress robe and throw them at the old man's subordinates, only for the subordinates to disappear.

"Ah, our first resistance warrior." The old man said amusingly.

"Who are you?" Kitsune asked with authority.

"My name is Shang Tsung. I am the sorcerer of Outworld. Who might you be?" The old man responded.

"Lady Kitsune. That will be the only name you will learn in this world." Kitsune said with defiance.

"The royal family will fall, milady. There is nothing you can do to stop it, even in your afterlife."

Kitsune's brown eyes widened in shock. She knew what the stakes were for Edenia. She has to fight him in mortal kombat.

"Not if I can help it!" Kitsune sprinted at Shang Tsung while giving a flying kick to his face.

Shang Tsung was knocked to the floor, and promptly spat blood from his mouth.

"Good. I love all of my women defiant. It makes my victories satisfying." Shang Tsung then raised both of his hands to shoot skull-based fireballs.

Kitsune performed various backflips to dodge the fireballs, only to lose her balance from the fireballs' destructive firepower shaking the ground of the battlefield. As a result of losing her balance, she fell on her ass.

Shang Tsung then floated over to Kitsune's position, only for the kunoichi to do a front kick to Shang Tsung's groin from a sitting position. While Shang Tsung winced in pain, Kitsune hopped to her feet and performed an uppercut to knock him flat on his back.

Knowing that Kitsune is capable of beating him, Shang Tsung did not need to fight honorably. He gave a small amused laugh.

Confused, Kitsune attempted to mount on top of Shang Tsung in order to give a one-sided beatdown, only to find herself grabbed from behind with her arms restrained.

A robed subordinate appeared out of thin air in front of Kitsune's eyes and started to hug Kitsune's robed body before grinding his male parts into her crotch.

Kitsune gave an agonized orgasmic scream, while her rearview attacker did the same thing from behind. Kitsune's front attacker then smothered his face into hers for a forceful kiss on her lips, overriding her sense of defiance.

The thoughts rushing to her head were her wishes to retire from the life of being a kunoichi in order to settle down and find a lover of her own, hoping for children as well. Unfortunately for Kitsune, she is unable to escape her predicament.

As soon as her attacker was done, Kitsune found herself dizzied and stumbling on her feet while giving uncontrollable orgasmic moans, cumming at the most inopportune time.

Shang Tsung regained his footing and started to walk at a slow pace as if to savor the moment.

"You have done a fine job, my priests. It is time for me to finish her." Shang Tsung said calmly.

Shang Tsung walked over to the dizzied Kitsune and found himself face-to-face with her.

Kitsune's eyes were lacking focus, which gave Shang Tsung the opening to do what he wanted to do, open her robe. As Shang Tsung did the deed, he was surprised that Kitsune did not show any more flesh underneath, but a rather attractive blue-colored one-piece leotard, moistened by her female fluids.

Shang Tsung removed the chopstick holding Kitsune's bun hairstyle together, loosening it into a medium-length free-flowing hair. The headband looked attractive on Kitsune, so he decided to keep it on.

"You had a valiant effort in protecting your dear Princess Kitana. With such a beautiful and attractive ninja suit like yours, your Princess will look just as beautiful when she comes of age. Like your virginity, your soul is mine." Shang Tsung said menacingly while Kitsune's orgasms pre-occupied her.

Shang Tsung then embraced Kitsune before giving a smothering kiss while grinding into her body, his male parts grinding into Kitsune's crotch.

Kitsune lost her balance and fell flat on her back on the grassy ground, weakly attempting to fight back while Shang Tsung kept his slobbering kiss, denying her a chance to breathe while raising both of her legs in order to plow himself in between her legs.

While consummating his oral kiss, Shang Tsung started to suck the living breath out of her mouth. Kitsune could not resist, and was only able to give a long silent defeated orgasmic moan while trying to keep her boot-equipped legs closed. Whatever semblance of life was available in Kitsune's body was gone.

Kitsune's body only had its lively color while Shang Tsung sucked her life force out of her. To Shang Tsung, the lively color only fueled his desire to commit his necrophilia, ignoring whatever semblance of her afterlife protests are in his body.

Shang Tsung then continued his deed, with no one interfering his enjoyment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.