More Clothes for the Him(who can now be a her.) (1 Viewer)

EarthFur666

Potential Patron
Hi guys.
So uh...this is my first topic/post after lurking for about 2 months/playing the game.

What my question is, now that the new loader has the option to turn the Him into a "Her" are there any imports floating around for stuff for Him(Her) to wear.
If that makes sense?
Corsets, Boots, Leggings Etc.

Just wondering...

Ok bye.

EarthFur666

Potential Patron
Synonymous said:
It's possible but nobody has done any yet afaik.

Yeah thanks...I figured it would be doable seeing as how the penis mods/other small amount of Him mods that are out there work great.
Just making sure I wasn't missing something.

The new loader has only been out for a few days though, so fingers crossed.

:)

Kyro

Potential Patron
Just putting this out there: Konashion is the one that updates SDT. ModGuy just maintains his Loader that gets rid of some restrictions(?) etc and some changes. >.>

(But yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing some thigh highs >.>)

Kyro

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Hmm.... Corsets, Boots, Thigh High Leggings. Normally I'd stay away from the Futa, not my cup-o-tea. But for Kyro ;)
bamboobladekirinosuperhappy.jpg

haruxshizuku1.png
lol >.>

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron
Looks sweet, but it kinda seems like the gap between the boots and the thigh-highs is transparent.

Anyways since this seems to be 'that thread' I'd like to request a garter belt with stockings and larger breast size mods for the futa him.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Damn_Gurrrrl said:
Looks sweet, but it kinda seems like the gap between the boots and the thigh-highs is transparent.

Anyways since this seems to be 'that thread' I'd like to request a garter belt with stockings and larger breast size mods for the futa him.

Wish I would have seen that sooner. I guess Now all I need is the Garter Belt and Gloves

Project1.jpg

EarthFur666

Potential Patron
Dante said:
Damn_Gurrrrl said:

Wish I would have seen that sooner. I guess Now all I need is the Garter Belt and Gloves

Project1.jpg

You're a legend...Thank you so much for these!

Kyro

Potential Patron
Dante said:
henzemi-total-ahegao-anime-image-ga.jpg

(would of preferred if they were a more lighter black instead of pitch black so they looked liked thigh highs though(like the ones SDT has) but meh. still likey >.>)

dcfan

Potential Patron
Wat.........................IS THAT SHIT ACTUALLY POSSIBLE?!

I imagine Dante working at his computer in a lab coat and goggles laughing maniacally as he creates his mods.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I imagine Dante working at his computer in a lab coat and goggles laughing maniacally as he creates his mods.
Sounds about right

Go to my Loader thread. Download the Reverse Cowgirl, Male Helper, and Futa Humper.

Open the Loader and, in this order, import Futa Humper, Male Helper, and then Reverse Cowgirl.

Ta-DAh..... Orgy 8). Have Fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.