Mobile Game Zakos (1 Viewer)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
This thread is used to discuss zakos in mobile games, especially beat 'em ups, action RPGs and MMOs. So far, we got..

King of Fighters: Destiny by SNK and Tencent
A mobile beat 'em up adaptation of the popular 90s arcade fighting game of the same name. Contains some zakos ranging from blade-armed mercenaries, cute maids to female thugs with whips (the common beat 'em up fare since Double Dragon), and also don't miss the female bosses as well such as a female kung-fu master and a muscular wrestler-esque kunoichi (my personal favorite). Details and footage by Holhorse

King of Fighters: All-Stars by SNK and Netmarble Japan/Netmarble Neo
A 3D-mobile beat 'em up adaptation of the KOF series, with gameplay similar to Fighters Club Online and Marvel Future Fight. Zakos ranges from female soldiers, schoolgirls to redhead assassins with plaid vests and tonfas. Some of the playable characters also appears as bosses. Details from the early access version by me (Tsukachan)

Train Crashers by NCSoft and Softmax (CLOSED)
A 2D beat 'em up game made by Dungeon Fighters Online's former staffs. Unfortunately the game closed around mid-2016 due to unknown causes. It was a little decent though, and it had an awesome female playable character too. There was only one zako: a train attendant. Details and screenshots by aesopn

Final Blade by NCSoft
A 2D action RPG with graphics similar to Vanillaware's Odin Sphere and gameplay similar to Cygames' Granblue Fantasy. Most of the zakos are fantasy themed like mages, zombies and even some female monsters. Some of them are playable as well, surprisingly. Details and Footage by Holhorse

Fate/Grand Order by Type/Moon and DELiGHTWORKS
A best-selling 2D action RPG game based of the famous Fate series, known for its characters such as Altria Pendragon a.k.a Saber and Rin Tohsaka. Aside from its popularity, the game also contained zakos as well, especially Amazonesses, which appears in the Okeanos map. Details from FGO's wiki: Cirnopedia

Dungeon Hunter 5 by Gameloft
A 3D top-down hack and slash and the 5th game of the Dungeon Hunter series. It has some MOBA feels in it due to its gameplay, especially to games like Mobile Legends and Arena of Valor. Zakos ranges from female elven thieves to archers, and appears to wear an all-green garb (reminds me of Link from TLOZ for some reason). Footage from YouTube

Blood and Glory 2 by Glu
A 3D fighting game based of the gladiators of Rome and their bloody history of swordfights to the death. The gameplay is similar to the Infinity Blade series, with swiping and tapping controls. You can fight some sexy (and slightly tomboyish) female gladiators/gladiatrices there. Most of them wears revealing armors made from animal skin, wields a pair of metal claws and their faces are usually covered by a mask, mostly shaped like felines. During the intro, you can see their sexy butts. They emit coarse (yet coquettish) moans when they hurt and die. Footage from YouTube showing one of the female gladiators, Lucilla

Possible candidates:
  • DC Unchained by 4:33
  • MARVEL Strike Force by FoxNext Games Los Angeles
  • Senran Kagura: New Link by Marvelous
  • Dark Avenger 3 by Nexon
Upcoming games:

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
For some reason the links you posted show up in the exact same color as the other text - probably some feature of the new forum. So unless you mouse-over you cannot see them... any chance you can maybe put them in italics or underlined?
Also, thanks, Lucilla is amazing. Like a Roman version of Catwoman.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
For some reason the links you posted show up in the exact same color as the other text - probably some feature of the new forum. So unless you mouse-over you cannot see them... any chance you can maybe put them in italics or underlined?
Also, thanks, Lucilla is amazing. Like a Roman version of Catwoman.

Maybe I'll try to fix it ASAP Rocky. I hope it's fixable

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I found an obscure mobile game from Korea called Ghost Face (고스트페이스) by Ntreev. There are several zakos in the game, such as kunoichis that looks similar to the ones from Ninja Warriors Again and Poison clones with pink ponytails. Not much known about the game but, it's based of a manhwa of the same name. I knew this game from browsing around Hardcore Gaming 101, and there's a huge article compendium about obscure Korean games

ghostface-8.jpg

ghostface-2.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
Tsukachan Tsukachan Encountered the Schoolgirl zako, and others. I still haven't seen Rin Ookami yet.

Screenshot_2018-08-01-12-28-20.png

Schoolgirl Zakos, sadly they only have one attack which is throwing their fan. Though they are pretty cute looking imo. They were found in KOF 95 Area, Chapter 6 or 7 I think.

Screenshot_2018-08-01-15-00-55.png

City girls, they too only have one attack which is a three hit combo which is two punches and a kick. Right now I only seen them in quests for special battle cards.

Screenshot_2018-07-30-00-08-49.png

Kunoichi zakos, they have two attacks which is a basic hand slash and a jump attack where she hits you multiple times. I like their design, but so far I've only seen them in the special event.

Screenshot_2018-08-02-10-03-27.png

She's a boss and her name is Surizu (スリーズ ) she has two attacks. One is winding up her hair an throwing a punch, the other is a hit-grab where she holds the player in the air while pummeling you with her hair. So far, only seen her in the battle card quests.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Tsukachan Tsukachan Encountered the Schoolgirl zako, and others. I still haven't seen Rin Ookami yet.

View attachment 77151

Schoolgirl Zakos, sadly they only have one attack which is throwing their fan. Though they are pretty cute looking imo. They were found in KOF 95 Area, Chapter 6 or 7 I think.

View attachment 77154

City girls, they too only have one attack which is a three hit combo which is two punches and a kick. Right now I only seen them in quests for special battle cards.

View attachment 77150

Kunoichi zakos, they have two attacks which is a basic hand slash and a jump attack where she hits you multiple times. I like their design, but so far I've only seen them in the special event.

View attachment 77153

She's a boss and her name is Surizu (スリーズ ) she has two attacks. One is winding up her hair an throwing a punch, the other is a hit-grab where she holds the player in the air while pummeling you with her hair. So far, only seen her in the battle card quests.

Gimme more screenshots of those cute pink-clad city girls especially their hurt and KO poses!! They reminds me of the female thugs from Spikeout Battle Street, where they both wear pink sports bra and hot pants

snakesonaplane

Casual Client

View attachment 77151

View attachment 77154

View attachment 77150

View attachment 77153

I like those city girl zako as you called them, more pics and vids of them would be appreciated

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
Gimme more screenshots of those cute pink-clad city girls especially their hurt and KO poses!! They reminds me of the female thugs from Spikeout Battle Street, where they both wear pink sports bra and hot pants
man i wish people made more videos of battle street. xbox emulation is coming along but it's soooooo slow.

aesopn

Club Regular
Sorry guys, I have actually been quite far in this game and just extremely lazy to post anything :p

The street girl zako appears from kof 97 chapter onwards.

Here some screenshots and a little gif.

They have a good voice (both attack and defeat voice) too but I can't seem to upload MP4 here. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 20180804_012353.gif
    20180804_012353.gif
    10.5 MB · Views: 457
  • Screenshot_20180726-073604.png
    Screenshot_20180726-073604.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 449
  • Screenshot_20180726-073633.png
    Screenshot_20180726-073633.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 434
  • Screenshot_20180729-102305.png
    Screenshot_20180729-102305.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 375
  • Screenshot_20180729-102338.png
    Screenshot_20180729-102338.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 329
  • Screenshot_20180729-102404.png
    Screenshot_20180729-102404.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 346
  • Screenshot_20180727-050818.png
    Screenshot_20180727-050818.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 386
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.