Mirai Nikki Tsubaki Kasugano hair request (1 Viewer)

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi 2 2-0Quick . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

Idk if commissions are allowed but I'd be willing to pay $5 usd paypal for this. Inbox me if you're interested.
Commissions are uncommon but there's no rule against them. I will ask you to please take a look at the Request Rules (and also the Website Rules, in case you didn't see them while signing up).

In order to create SDT mods, we require side-view reference images. The second image that you've posted is okay, but there are a few complications:
  • the image depicts the left side of the girl's face instead of the right side.
    • an accurate view of the right side would presumably show nothing but hair, which isn't ideal for SDT gameplay. The player needs to see the mouth and eye in order to recognize emotional signals.
    • if you want us to use the left-side view and mirror it then that's fine, but you should say so explicitly.
  • the hair is very long - it reaches the floor when the character is kneeling.
  • the coloring is inconsistent - the first image gives the hair a blue tint, while the second is grey.
    • we can work with either color; if you have a color preference then you should mention it.
    • the second image includes much more green lighting than the first ... but the green level of the hair has scarcely changed. IDGI.
  • the perspective is a bit weird
    • part of the hair ribbon is obscured; I can't tell how long the ribbon is supposed to be.
    • we're seeing slightly too much of her head because it's a high-angle shot. We can easily adjust the size while tracing and fitting the hair onto an SDT template, but if you want a revised set of highlights (to account for the "adjusted" camera position) then you'd need an actual artist.
Also, it's typical to specify whether you're asking for a static or dynamic hairstyle (explanation).

2-0Quick

Potential Patron
the image depicts the left side of the girl's face instead of the right side.
  • an accurate view of the right side would presumably show nothing but hair, which isn't ideal for SDT gameplay. The player needs to see the mouth and eye in order to recognize emotional signals.
  • if you want us to use the left-side view and mirror it then that's fine, but you should say so explicitly.
My bad, it's something I completely didn't take into account. But yes, I'd like to use the left side view of her hair and have it mirrored.

the hair is very long - it reaches the floor when the character is kneeling.

• Another thing I stupidly overlooked. I think it's best to shrink the hair having it end at her ass. As for colour, the colour in the first image would be ideal for me.

the perspective is a bit weird
  • part of the hair ribbon is obscured; I can't tell how long the ribbon is supposed to be.
  • we're seeing slightly too much of her head because it's a high-angle shot. We can easily adjust the size while tracing and fitting the hair onto an SDT template, but if you want a revised set of highlights (to account for the "adjusted" camera position) then you'd need an actual artist.
Unfortunately, there's a real lack of screen time and even just fan art for this particular character. I've got another reference image. If a higher quality would be better I could do that tomorrow as well as dig for anything else i could find if this doesnt suffice. Lastly, a static hairstyle would be what I'm looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me, sorry that my OP was so sub-par

additional ref 1: https://s9.postimg.org/bymag1jen/a_2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.