Mighty Yukiko Stories Compilation (1 Viewer)

Soba

Casual Client
I'm currently interested in Mighty Yukiko's ryona story, I've found some good stories mainly Pixiv, but it has no translation (JP to EN) so I tried to make one. I've asked some authors on Pixiv and, so far, fortunately, they let me translate it (with some agreement). Some of the stories are quite short, it's more like a short story (SS) or just the summary format of each fight. I'll try my best to update the stories frequently.
The format for each story goes like this on spoiler:
-Story title (also for spoiler title)
-Author's name (linked to their Pixiv profile)
-Story's link (linked to the story)
-Title
-Story
This is for Yukiko ryona fans out there, please enjoy.

Author: さいたま
Story's Link
Rei Tomizawa vs Mighty Yukiko
Loser: Mighty Yukiko (Knee Cross Lock) Winner: Rei Tomizawa

The match progressed at Yukiko's pace from start to finish. The guillotine drop was effective from the very beginning. Yukiko showed the difference in power, but she carelessly executed a Moonsault Press. Tomizawa intercepted her with knees. A sleeper is applied to Yukiko's neck as she holds her stomach after her Moonsault being interrupted. Yukiko's face turned red as soon as the sleeper was applied. Her body becomes weak and slowly lost its strength. It looked like it was going to end, but Tomizawa let go of her hand and pulled Yukiko to the center of the ring, applying a figure four leg lock.

Yukiko endures the intense pain, crying out every time Tomizawa moves her legs in little motions. After that, the woman continued to hold the base of Yukiko's leg in a Stretch Muffler, and then Tomizawa pulled both of Yukiko's legs to apply her signature scorpion hold. The last move was a knee-cross lock. Yukiko's legs are firmly planted on the ground, and her body is shaking violently. She got a lot of damage. Yukiko was shaking her head and enduring extreme pain. But in the end, she passed out and lost by knockout. Tomizawa wins the gold star and Yukiko lying motionless in the ring, drenched in her sweat.

Story's Link
Rei Tomizawa vs Mighty Yukiko
Mighty Yukiko - Re-flying 7th Match

The Fourth Round: 30 minutes, 1 Match
Loser: Mighty Yukiko - Winner: Rei Tomizawa
(26:34, Dragon Sleeper)

Yukiko is defeated!

Mighty Yukiko's seventh game of the season.
Although she wasn't satisfied with her performance, Yukiko had a good start with two wins and one draw. Yukiko wanted to continue to enjoy the momentum, but her offense and defense were both lacking in this match. As the bell rang, she unleashed a dropkick, but Tomizawa dodged it and dropped her body onto Yukiko, who falls into the ring. Tomizawa held one of Yukiko's legs with her hand and used her entire body to hold her down, luckily for Yukiko, the count was stopped at 2.8 before she regained her power and freed herself from the pin. It was a dangerous start, reminiscent of the nightmare finished-by-second pattern that Yukiko used to see when she was just debuted.

After that, Yukiko continued her onslaught with flying techniques to win the match, but while her Guillotine Drop was well executed, the rest of her attacks were just simple single punches. In comparison to Yukiko, who was struggling to grasp the momentum of the match, Tomizawa was able to fight off Yukiko's jumping techniques and hold her down with joint techniques. Yukiko's legs are firmly pinched by Tomizawa's thighs to secure the ankle lock, and when Yukiko tries to escape, Tomizawa moves her hips to control her movements and shifts her center of gravity to keep Yukiko from escaping.

She then holds one of Yukiko's legs by her side, grabs her groin, and locks in a high angle, half Boston crab (Shachihoko hold). She then pulled Yukiko's leg even further, made her bent like a shrimp, and thoroughly attacked Yukiko's leg. As Yukiko's movements slowed down, due to the damage to her leg, Tomizawa was able to turn the fight around with her effective strike.

Yukiko, who was gradually losing control of her power and agility, desperately launched a Frankensteiner as if she had lost her nerve. However, Tomizawa was able to turn it around and hit her with a Powerbomb for the pinfall. Yukiko recovered quickly and charged with a scream to Tomizawa, knocking Tomizawa near a corner, and then she climbed the turnbuckle. It looked like she was going to do a Moonsault Press, but Tomizawa got up and shook the ring. Yukiko lost her balance and her footing then hit her crotch with the rope before she landed on the ground.

Tomizawa went down to the outside ring and grabs both legs of motionless Yukiko and makes her pin the steel pole, then she pulls her back and hits Yukiko's crotch against the steel pole. As Yukiko's fans screamed from the venue, she dragged Yukiko down to the outside and performed the Cobra Twist that was shown by Watanabe in the previous match. Every time she shook her body, Yukiko let out an agonized scream. However, she was unable to withstand the inescapable Cobra Twist and almost fainted.

However, Tomizawa puts her hands on Yukiko's cheeks, forcing her to stand up and push her into the ring, then she gives the helpless Yukiko a Prison Lock. Yukiko holds her head and screams, and Tomizawa looks down at her. Tomizawa completely destroys Yukiko's legs and doesn't even let her have a chance to do anything. Finally, she finished her off with a Dragon Sleeper. Yukiko's hips were tightly trapped between her thighs, and Yukiko's legs were held together by her heels. Yukiko lost control of her body. She screams and struggles to escape. However, Yukiko's endurance reached its end.

The referee stopped the fight when Yukiko let out an exceptionally loud scream, even her body was extremely bent in a brutal way. She finally fainted with drool dripping from her mouth, her eyes turned white, and her whole body was convulsed. The fainted Yukiko was carried out of the ring on a stretcher.

After the game, Tomizawa made the following comments.
"What? A knee cross lock? Oh, you mean the one from the last match? I didn't need to use it, or there was no chance to use it... I just did whatever I wanted to do because Yukiko, disgracefully, was already in my grasp from the start."

Tomizawa gave Yukiko no chance to do anything and dominated the match. It will be interesting to see what's behind this remarkable development, but on the other hand, this match left some disappointment for Yukiko. Not only did she fail to get her revenge, but it would be difficult to get through the rest of the match if Tomizawa had everything she wanted.

Soba

Casual Client
First update on Mighty Yukiko compilation. At this rate, I can only translate 2 stories/updates. I'll try to improve my work rate.
Story's Link

The First Women's Mixed Martial Arts Tournament at the End of the Year

The venue was filled with an unusual atmosphere as Yukiko, the women's wrestling champion was competing in MMA for the first time. As soon as the match started, Yukiko attacked with quick movements that showed off her high physical ability. Her low kicks and medium kicks were very effective, and she was able to dodge her opponent's attacks with ease. Yukiko was the first to take her opponent down and knocked her out with a flash of Enzuigiri Kick.

It was a match that highlighted Yukiko's strength in everyone's eyes. Until that moment...

In the middle of the match, Yukiko, who was unable to make a finisher move because she couldn't use the post, was tackled by her opponent and was knocked down in the middle of the ring. In a blink of an eye, she was mounted with her right hand folded over as well. She tried to handle the mounted punches with her left hand, but of course, it was impossible to do so.

Fists were hammered one after another against her face, and weak screams began to escape from Yukiko's mouth. She was unable to endure the hell of the mounted punches, and turned her body over and began to turtle herself. Just when she thought she'd free from her opponent's grip, the female opponent wrapped her arms around her neck. She gets caught in a sleeper choke.

It was a poorly executed sleeper. However, Yukiko still struggles as she sticks her tongue out of her mouth and drooling. If the deadlock had continued, this match might have been ended sooner, but the bell at the end of the round saved her and she was released.

The sleeper took away her stamina, and in the following rounds, Yukiko's movements did not show the same intensity that she had right at the start of the match. She took a series of low kicks that left her legs red and swollen, and finally a high kick to the side of her head inflicted a painful headache to her.

She was fell to her knees and knocked down. Yukiko managed to stand up, but there was no way she could perform her signature jumping technique with her current legs shaking uncontrollably. She was forced into the corner by a push on her neck and became the victim of a knee strike. She went down again, vomiting her gastric juices out of her mouth with a nasty moan.

A close-up view of Yukiko writhing in the ring with both hands on her stomach while her face was smeared with gastric juices was shown in the year-end TV broadcast. She managed to recover from the pain, but the referee saw Yukiko's broken leg and tried to stop the match.
She grabbed the referee's clothes to show that she could still fight, and the match continued.

However, due to grabbing the referee's clothes, she received a warning. With two downs and a warning, there was no way Yukiko could win at this point. When the match resumed, Yukiko tried to close the distance and fight to get her opponent down. Instead, she was tackled and ended up in the half guard position.

Yukiko fell victim to another mounted punch, and her face deformed into a battered mess as she bleeding from the nose. She managed to get her legs in and reversed the position. She tried to punch from the above her opponent but was caught in a triangle choke from the when she lost her composure. As Yukiko's face turned bright red and drool dripped from her mouth, her black eyes were completely engulfed by her upper eyelids and she was knocked out, causing the referee to stop the match.

The sight of Yukiko fainting while making a yellow stain on the crotch of her costume was once again shown to the television audience.

Story's Link
Maria Crawford vs Mighty Yukiko

"Gueh......... Agh.......... Kuhh.........."

"Hora, hora, how long are you gonna stay like this? If you don't start fighting back, it won't be an interesting experiment anymore, right?"

"Ohhhhhh.........! Ugh.........."

"Hmmm......, So this is your weakness....... Then how about this......."

"Ugh... Goeekh............. Oggoohh.........!!!"

A wire mesh octagon ring filled with hushed voices and groans. Among them is Mighty Yukiko, a new top female wrestler who was sent overseas by the EWA to take another chance after a humiliating performance in the 7th match before. She faced another EWA mid-level wrestler, Maria Crawford, also known as the Mad Scientist.

Yukiko was being tortured right from the start of the match in the octagon ring surrounded by a wire mesh with no corners. In addition to preventing her from using her special move, the Moonsault Press, there were also no ropes. Yukiko's offensive moves were a straightforward attack, including drop kicks and her only ultimate was only a face crushers.

She lost all her offensive options and tried a throwing technique, but if she didn't get out of the way immediately after executing a throw, she would be caught in a joint technique...

Maria was in complete control of the match. Yukiko goes for a brainbuster. Maria pulls her body up in the opposite direction and tries to counter with another brainbuster. But Yukiko drops her center of gravity and holds on to it. Then Maria jumps on Yukiko's waist with both legs on her body.
A few moments later, Yukiko's head crumpled on the ring and folded her body onto her opponent. Maria applied a tight front sleeper and it was extremely effective.
"Ogggh...... Geehhhh .......... I... can' t breathe..............."

"I know all about you. I heard that you lost in the previous match because you couldn't handle the joint techniques. Is that why you decided to come to this organization, to work on your endurance? Well, I'm going to return the favor and traumatize you with it again......."

"Ogggooohhhh,............! Gooeekhhh!!!

Maria delicately shifts the point of the squeeze and finds out Yukiko's weak point. Yukiko's face turns bright red as she becomes the victim of the merciless front sleeper...

"Fufu.... I know exactly what you like, you know." Suddenly, she switched bodies and slipped her forearm around Yukiko's neck, then applied her weight from above in a guillotine choke.

"Let's start with this..."

"Guahh……. Oggeehh……………… Kuhaaah………” Yukiko's expression changed instantly becomes a stiff as she suffer under Maria's tight choke.
Gritting her teeth, she put both hands on Maria's arm and tried to pull her off.

"Hugyiii...!!! Gaaaahhh!!!" However, she couldn't speak, let alone breathe, and her face contorted into a soggy mess.

"Fufufu... That's a very good expression, but don't it will ends here... Taste this!"

"!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!"

"You like being choked, don't you? It's okay. I knew everything already. You're starting to look pathetic."

Maria slightly changed the angle of her arm. Yukiko's mouth was half open, her tongue was sticking out, and her face was so contorted that she looked like she was about to vomit. Yukiko spreads her legs wide open and begins to squirm in agony, losing her stamina as she does so.

The sight of a mid-level EWA fighter beating the Mighty Yukiko, who also holds the world belt, to a pulp made the audience cheered loudly and changed the atmosphere into an extreme heat. Yukiko had no choice but to tap out, however, Maria grabbed her hand and suppressed it before the referee could notice.

"Isn't it too early to give up? Can you stay with my experiment a little longer?"

After letting Yukiko go, Maria continued by grabbing one of Yukiko's hands and wrapping both of her legs around her neck, shifting to a triangle choke. Yukiko, who is losing her stamina, was unable to escape and started moaning again as she buried her face in both of Maria's legs.

"Aaahhh! Aaaaah...... Kuoha.......... Ahh... It hurt... Ngghh........." Yukiko's consciousness is fading rapidly, and she is constantly dripping snot and drooling.

Maria grabbed Yukiko hands once more so she couldn't tap and adjusted her strength to left Yukiko on the edge of peeing and cumming. Exposed to this extremely humiliating situation, Yukiko's entire body starts to lose its strength, and her pupils are left dilated as Maria enjoys playing with her.

"...kuufu......i......gibve...ahufu...up....mmghh......"

"Fufufu... I see. This is your limit, huh? I'm sure that no matter how hard you work in this organization, you won't gain anything. At best, you can use your reputation to make us look good. You are a very good guinea pig, but I think it is time to end you."

After releasing Yukiko from the triangle clasp, Maria rolled her over and sat down on her back. Yukiko's arms were trapped between her opponent's legs, and Maria puts her hands on Yukiko's chin and pulls herself straight up in one motion. She pulled her face up so hard that her face faced straight up, and then wrapped her arms around Yukiko's defenseless neck once again. Yukiko was caught in a combination of a sleeper and camel clutch.

"Aggkkhhhh! Ohhkhhhh! Uagaakhhhh!"

"No more holding back. I'm going to enjoy your suffering face as much as I can. You love it, huh!? Huuh!?

"Ogggkkkkh!? Gi....vu...... Up....!"

She was literally unable to do anything with her hands or feet, and on top of that, she couldn't even declare a give-up because the sleeper was so tight. Unable to resist, Yukiko foamed from her mouth and completely fainted with her eyes turned white, showing her shameful appearance to the audience through the wire mesh.

The match, which had left Yukiko in a hellish agony, ended with her crushing defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.