Midna (1 Viewer)

Durr

Potential Patron
This is a request for Imp Midna's body tattoos and style.
References abound!
150px-Midna02.png

256px-Midna.png

Official%20Midna%20Hand%20On%20Hip.jpg

Midna_Surprised.png

2080391-look_out_world_by_maccollo_d37tdje.png

All_New_Midna_Models_by_ScootWHOOKOS.jpg

Twilight_Princes_Midna_Color_by_Duaxer.jpg

Midna_Painting_by_k1llerRabbit.jpg

Midna_Trophy.png

handful_of_midna_by_yuqoi-d4xuuon.jpg

Midna_sprite_by_ButtercupSaiyan.png

Midna%20Head%20Down%202.JPG

So, to be perfectly clear. I'm asking for the glowing tattoo's she has all over her body (they don't have to glow at all) and for the black and white design she's got going on.
Prefeered to have this with breast scaling, but if not, I'm all good anyway.

Oh, and if you support this request, do say so, and provide any helpful references you can. I know I can't be the only one who wants this... as opposed to some other requests...

Thanks in advance to whoever (if anyone) picks this up!

Shade

Content Creator
Looks simple enough.

Just to be clear, you're basically looking for the attach image to be made (plus the glowing markings?), but naked with scalable breasts?

I can probably do it (all going well), but I am short on time at the moment (when am I ever not? :(), so I'm not sure how long it will take.

Your references plus the tattoo sheet and right hand side view of 'human' form should be enough for any artist to complete it however, so feel free.

PS. If I do do it, the arm's wont be totally accurate as getting the tattoos to line up will be either impossible, or past my tolerance level.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,490
  • marks.png
    marks.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 486

Durr

Potential Patron
Uhh... yeah, that sounds right. (Actually... wait. Do you mean you're attached image of human Midna? Cause I was talking the black and white style of her imp body) Scaled breats is completely optional... its just I sometimes find I like to mess with sizes.

Cool. Well, if you do decide to take this up then thanks! I'm a huge fan of your work. If you don't, it's no problem.
With the arms, I don't really mind. I'm sure if you do it, you'll do it as best you can and it'll look awesome regardless. (Especially if it's anything like your Lady Deadpool mod)

Shade

Content Creator
Quick lazy throw together. I'm not all that happy with the gradient colors used for the black skin. They seem too far apart. I'll revisit that when I next open flash. Also the line on her stomach where the dark meets the light needs to be adjusted too.

How do you feel about her having light nipples on her dark breasts?

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    360.3 KB · Views: 1,953

Durr

Potential Patron
Aww, dude! This looks awesome already! Thanks!
I'm sure any problems that you think exist will be remedied in no time at all.
Light nipples? As in the colour they are in the screenshot? That works for me, man!

Shade

Content Creator
I haven't forgotten, just super busy with life. :-\ Hopefully I catch a break next week.

Shade

Content Creator
No updates, I'm unfortunately way too busy. Haven't opened Flash in a few weeks.

I'll probably ask Dante nicely to finish it off for me, I hate keeping such a simple mod in limbo.

Durr

Potential Patron
Whatever you feel is best, man.
I can wait either way, not like I'm sitting on the edge of the seat waiting for it.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Holy !@#$, this is going to be awesome! I just wish she wasn't evil...and that her true form looked better than her cursed one but whatever.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Dante said:
You mean like this?

Midna_true_form.jpg

I made another mistake again. I meant that I wish she wasn't evil and her true form was better in a sense of goodness, not hotness XD. But all of the hot girls are evil...

Oh yeah, and you should totally make that form as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.