mewtwo (1 Viewer)

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah I'm trying to get there, but CS5 froze on me and now I have to redo the arms and legs. I'll have it up tomorrow, no sense in rushing it since I have already made a version. Man I wish that PCs would ACTUALLY work. Hmmmmm ... man this is taking longer than expected.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Man, I wish there was a dream machine so my dreams could come to life. That way I could actually dream up Renamon and mewtwo having sex with me and they would be. But, alas dreams aren't real. Not yet anyway, or maybe they are ... ... ... ...

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
I have FINALLY done it! It is all to your specifications, although if you want a hand behind her back, you have to do both and the fingers are set back to regular. Don't have any throat bulge and if you want her boobs bigger, just PM me. And HEEEEEEEEEEEEERE they are:

EDIT: Updated version is on my thread.
[attachimg=1]

hair (load body first):[attachurl=2]
Body:[attachurl=3]

Attachments

• Mewtwo finished2.png
    Mewtwo finished2.png
    126 KB · Views: 966
Mewtwo hairv2.swf
7.1 KB · Views: 234

Mewtwov5.swf
922.2 KB · Views: 252

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
FIRST REQUEST COMPLETE! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Since I am finally done with the mod, and it took a lot of hard work, some Karma for me would be appreciated. (in case you don't know how to do that, you hid the applaud button next to my name and it brings up a screen on why you are giving me karma).

hammoon1

Potential Patron
AWESOME! thanks!
didn't actually expect anyone to do this.
a little glitchy but other then that great job!
yes i'll give you karma.
and dream machines are real if your good at making robots. :P

sclover13

Content Creator
Hey hey, I don't mean to hijack this, but I got bored with my current project and spent a second to make an alternate version to your Mewtwo, Shadow. Thought I'd post it here even though its a remake.

Mewtwo0001.png

Anyways, DL on my art thread if anybody cares.

Also, sorry about the lack of definition on this. I gave myself 1 hour to complete, after that passed I just gave up. ;D

B

Basawood

SClover said:
Hey hey, I don't mean to hijack this, but I got bored with my current project and spent a second to make an alternate version to your Mewtwo, Shadow. Thought I'd post it here even though its a remake.

Mewtwo0001.png

Anyways, DL on my art thread if anybody cares.

Also, sorry about the lack of definition on this. I gave myself 1 hour to complete, after that passed I just gave up. ;D

Wow Nice

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Not to me. The redesign doesn't resemble Mewtwo's body as much as Shadow's, which is what made me say that yours look more feminine in my eyes lol

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Bluey5 said:
Not to me. The redesign doesn't resemble Mewtwo's body as much as Shadow's, which is what made me say that yours look more feminine in my eyes lol

I tried to make it look like Mewtwo, so that's what I did. In my eyes, I've always seen Mewtwo as a girl.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
I wasn't saying your's was worse, I was just observing differences. I like them both equally! :D

Durr

Potential Patron
Speaking of Mewtwo being a girl, more feminine, or whatever.
In the newest movie, apparently Mewtwo is female and shifts into ye olde Y forme.
New_Pokemon_300dpi.jpg

Possible *hint-hint* implied here...

Also, great mods the two of you! Love them both.

And, what the hell, how can Mewtwo be female in the newest movie, after the badassery of HIM in the first? The wonders of Pokemon sex changes on gender neutral legendaries/clones never ceases to boggle me.

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Well, I thought Pokémon genders were ambiguous. Anyway, that form looks a lot more like Mew, and it is stated by Hideki Sonoda on his Twitter (the screenwriter for the movie) that this Mewtwo is a "different individual" from the last Mewtwo. I think that means a different type or something.

Durr

Potential Patron
A different indiviual, eh? Well...... at least the badass Mewtwo of my childhood is still as he was. So this new one is kind of like another clone, or a child, or time traveller, or something...

Bluey5

Potential Patron
Yep... I guess so. I am with you, I am glad this isn't the same Mewtwo. That Mewtwo will forever be legendary. I dunno about this new one though lol. Giving things a try never hurts... most of the time.

One With The Shadows

Vivacious Visitor
Bluey5 said:
Yep... I guess so. I am with you, I am glad this isn't the same Mewtwo. That Mewtwo will forever be legendary. I dunno about this new one though lol. Giving things a try never hurts... most of the time.
Yep and Mewtwo is my favorite psychic Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.