Melis' Hair and Face mark request (1 Viewer)

Galactakiller

Potential Patron
Like I really want to reproduce my waifus and others hot game girls, I begin with Melis from a mod of The Binding of Isaac : Afterbirth+. Possibility for the tail ?

Attachments

• Melis.png
    Melis.png
    566 KB · Views: 143
  • character_018_melishorns.png
    character_018_melishorns.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 141

stuntcock

Content Creator
Melis from a mod of The Binding of Isaac : Afterbirth+.
It looks like a fairly typical bob cut, and we have many of those already. You could splice in the horns from another mod to create an ersatz version of Melis. You can achieve the fully-red eyes, black lipstick, and grey skin via the in-game menus and sliders; no mod files are needed for that part.

If you want the complete package (forehead tattoo, exact hairstyle, matching horns, etc) then it's certainly possible for us to create a custom SWF or PNG file. But we would need a reference image which depicts the character in side view. Since this is an unofficial humanization of a pixel-art character from a fanmade mod of a niche roguelike game ... it might be difficult for you to find the necessary artwork.

Possibility for the tail ?
I would encourage you to search for existing material. Example: succubus mod. It's not an exact match but:
  • the wings and tail it might be close enough to your expectations
  • if it's unsatisfactory, then it could still serve as the starting point for a Revision (e.g. "please recolor the succubus tail to red and make it 20% longer")
  • even if the Succubus mod is useless to you, your Search might turn up another mod which is similar to Melis
If you want a new SWF mod then we can generate one -- but we'll need a side-view reference image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.