Megatagmension Blanc Vs Zombies Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

DoctorStar

Club Regular

DoctorStar's ThunderTitsmension: Blanc vs Boobies

G33vAmT.png

This is a texture mod designed to replace the graphics of the Neptunia characters in Megatagmension Blanc Vs Zombies. This game just came out for steam nearly a few days ago, but I've already been prepped and awaiting it's release. The game is still on sale for 40% off as of 10/7/2016. So get it now if you haven't already.

If you download and install this mod you will be replacing files that you cannot recover without redownloading the game. So PLEASE! BACKUP the files. Infact just back up the entire chara folder.

There are no tools required to install this mod. There are tools however that will help you modify the files to your liking, that will be at the bottom of this post under "DoctorStar's Modding corner. ;)

I was actually surprised that I was able to do a direct import of the swimsuits from Nep U with no errors what so ever. Even though swimsuits don't exist yet in Megatag.

What is done?
Currently Working on: "1. Obligitury's White Panties
2. Nyameria's Pantiless Only
3. Nudeseeker's Pubes"

00 Neptune Purple Heart - EVERYTHING 12/21
01 Noire Black Heart - EVERYTHING 1/4
02 Blanc White Heart - EVERYTHING 1/17
03 Vert Green Heart - EVERYTHING 1/17
04 Nepgear Purple Sister - EVERYTHING 12/21
05 Uni Black Sister - EVERYTHING 1/4
06 Rom White Sister - EVERYTHING 1/31
07 Ram White Sister - EVERYTHING 1/31
08 Dengekiko - EVERYTHING 1/31
09 Famitsu - EVERYTHING 1/31
10 Plutia Iris Heart - EVERYTHING 2/22
11 Peashy Yellow Heart - EVERYTHING 2/22
12 Uzume Orange Heart - EVERYTHING 2/22
13 Tamsoft - EVERYTHING
Enemies - ALL FLOWER GIRLS

Note: The Blanc Vs Zombies School outfits still need to be started.

Installation instructions.
1. Extract the archive using a file extraction program such as Winrar, Winzip, 7zip or any other usable program.
2. Locate your Steam apps/common Folder. It's generally under Program files(x86)/Steam apps/common/

Optional: you can drag and drop or even rename certain files to what you desire.
If you don't give a shit, move to step 3.
Here's what you need to know

g(character number)cos00_00 is 1P HDD color = I won't change this unless there isn't a Torn HDD
g(character number)cos00_01 is 2p HDD color = Nude HDD 2p Color Torn
g(character number)cos01_00 is 1P HDD Torn = Nude HDD 1P Color Torn

n(character number)cos00_00 is 1P Outfit = Nude Swimsuit
n(character number)cos00_01 is 2P Outfit = Nude 2P Outfit Torn
n(character number)cos00_02 is 3P Outfit = Nude 3P Outfit Torn

n(character number)cos02_00 is 1P School Outfit = 1P School Torn
n(character number)cos02_01 is 2P School Outfit = 2P School Torn
n(character number)cos02_02 is 3P School Outfit = 3P School Torn

n(character number)cos03_00 is 1P Outfit Torn = Nude 1P Outfit Torn

3. If you didn't do the optional, then Drag the folder and merge the two. Say yes to any replacements.

4. Unlock the outfits you want to wear in game and play with your friends.

Not sure if you want to get it? Well check these out. I haven't taken any screenshots of swimsuits, but I will soon, I promise. The files are in the download anyway.
gocrx4R.png

g7y56JW.png

RYMBEcR.jpg
6eSo69C.jpg
WRrbKZH.jpg
TdPCAAC.jpg
eDOPEg1.jpg
ScHyEZd.jpg
s2YNpcx.jpg
nHKjvsJ.jpg
7UrP5Jf.jpg
0UtU1SF.jpg
AJqat9B.jpg
KCqZpVB.jpg
DwjRU3e.jpg
aBVxah2.jpg
L1bg1UX.jpg
LJwFdbT.jpg

cuIH8lm.jpg
NDpjkai.jpg
The Lone swimsuit screenshot! I'm lazy lol.
Eu6HPCK.jpg

3nmub6J.jpg

4cVFCzm.jpg

iF4OU7f.jpg

JOdkjhT.jpg

wcEPQiX.jpg

FAloetQ.jpg

R6gNnOK.jpg

88cT7gE.jpg

atJPgqw.jpg

1ahlBEm.jpg

Vv03r7e.jpg

YgAASas.jpg

kJMiyZK.jpg

uPGLMiQ.jpg

Ola0bbY.jpg

ulyZrfd.jpg

Download the following: Neptools

Step 1. Extract the .cat file you want to edit. [You can choose multiple .cat files]
- Open QuickBMS
- Find Tamsoft CAT script and click on it.
- Click the .Cat file
- Then click the folder to extract to
- Delete things that aren't .gxt files unless you're into modeling
Step 2. Extract the .gxt files [You can choose multiple .gxt files]
- Open QuickBMS
- Find Tamsoft GXT script and click on it.
- Click the .gxt file
Step 3 Edit the .dds file
- Make a back up
- Change what you want to change
- Make sure you save it as DXT1, 3 or 5 keeping it the same as the original
- If your new file doesn't match the same filesize as the old, then your DXT is the wrong number. DDS with Transparent space will be 3 or 5
Step 4 Repack GXT [You can choose multiple .gxt files]
- Open reimport.bat
- Click the .gxt file
- Then click your modified .dds file
- If it's not the right filesize you'll get an error.
Step 5 Repack CAT [You can choose multiple .cat files]
- Open reimport.bat
- Click the .cat file
- Then click the .gxt file
Step 6 Replace the .cat file in the Nep U Steam files. Unless you repacked it directly.

Only repeat steps 3-6 when making any changes. Yes you have to do this everytime. Welcome to my world.

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I was about to say HOLY MOLY THAT WAS QUICK!
Then I read
I was actually surprised that I was able to do a direct import of the swimsuits from Nep U with no errors what so ever. Even though swimsuits don't exist yet in Megatag.
Still, great find and great work and great speeds! Thanks a bunch can't wait to try next weekend when I'm less busy.

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Thanks friend. I was basically saying that the only cat files I imported directly from my Nep U mod was the swimsuits. Everything else I kinda just repacked into the Megatag files. They don't really change much to the texture files between games, makes it easier for me anyway. I understand what it means to be busy, believe me! I'm modding Skyrim part type as well. Got a plate full and always asking for seconds. Don't forget to buy the game at least. It's 40% off now, no telling when that will end. Not trying to be a sales pitcher, but steam sales come and go quick. They also tend to be painful on your wallet.

Manzurihime

Potential Patron
This is neat! I didn't expect the old mods would work smoothly without any troubles, I'm gonna try this right away! Thanks for the hard work, bro!

obligitury

Potential Patron
I'm looking forward to this being fully completed. may i ask a small request for the school girls outfit ones? when your making the nude mod for them can you leave the panties themselves? If that isnt to much of a problem to ask. Thanks.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
Well I would actually request a pantieless variation to the outfits (whenever possibe).
its your falut doc for making our imagination run wild.
Nonetheless,
Looking forward to the complete project and great job Doc!!

Last edited:
L

LibertySky

Hi, thanks great mods. I've bought ReBirth series, U and MegaTag after heard good reputations of mods here.
Some modders have already noticed, this new MegaTag's uniforms are too difficult to make new costume mods.
Because..., (continuous in spoiler...)

1) its TMD's alpha elements have been already removed from the all new uniform clothes. Thus no alpha works, even if tried alpha DXT3 or 5 with small 720x360 size textures, besides the FairyFencerF have alpha elements.
2) its GXT's limitation under 256KB. Game CTD when substantial DDS's size over 256KB, regardless of modified its hex up to 512KB with latter zero fill. And the most biggest obstacle is:
3) its "squashed" 1024x512 textures and UV. Thus very hard to paint textures correctly with keeping its luster qualities of pixels and color edges.

With these very strict handicap modding situations, making all new costume mod would be very difficult, I thought...
I hope that their next released PC series would be better with the alpha elements and with 1k or 2k "true square" size texture at least for more easy and qualitative moddings, ...if only not they had "intended" to disturb the editing mods itself. It is also very sad that the MegaTag game have been (silently @ VITA ver.) "removed" the well known popular "the costume break system" as of U, for what reason...? Those time period might be very matched when the japanese female 3D artist Rokudenashiko-san, once she had shared her own created sexual 3D-printer's digital data on the cloud funding (nearly same as donating system), has been arrested by tokyo japanese police at 14 July 2014. And the many heating arguments about making "the copyright law be more strict by the treaty of TPP" in Japan ( TPP is Trans Pasific Partnership for usa-asia, very same as TTIP:Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership for usa-europe). For example in Japan, one of japanese mod user who had shared his collecting obscene game mods has been arrested by kyoto japanese police at 8 July, 2009.

Although, anyway, the game itself might be enjoyable for Blanc and Orange Heart funs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
when your making the nude mod for them can you leave the panties themselves
Yes, but not yet. I tend to want to finish the entire mod before attempting to fulfill requests. That way the other people who are waiting for this to be completed aren't waiting for me to finish sub mods. But don't worry, I've delivered in the past to requests so keep a look out. I'll even name the sub mod after you. ObligituryPanties has a nice ring to it.
Well I would actually request a pantieless variation to the outfits (whenever possibe).
its your falut doc for making our imagination run wild.

You know it bro! I'm going to rip off as many panties as possible. I'm always going for fully nude. HOWEVER...
Due to the game using GXT1 DDS files for all School outfits. Transparent anything is impossible since it doesn't allow for an Alpha layer.

3nmub6J.jpg

I'm forced to rip the clothes into something like this. I can't make that skirt rip or even be transparent.

So you'll just have to look up skirt for your pantiless pleasures on all characters wearing school outfit. Unless they don't have a skirt, which I'm not even sure right now.

2eS6XHp.jpg

Peashy's pose is to kawaii.

MAz5rd5.jpg

It's update time! Peashy is one of them. All School outfits is done for her.
Yellow heart! :D Both HDD Done.

4cVFCzm.jpg

Only took screenshots of one though, the other is done, I promise.

Plutia! All school uniform churned out for her!

iF4OU7f.jpg

Iris Heart HDD Done for both versions!

GPHkn5q.jpg

JOdkjhT.jpg

Also added in Nude Flower girl monsters. I didn't take any screenshots yet, but two are imports from my Nep U mod. Only one I had to make from scratch and that's the Zombie one they added.

COME GET SOME! Iris&Yellow&Enemy Patch!

Pieces of Yellow & Iris Heart Skin textures were shamelessly taken from this Deviantart user Ke--Y So if you wanna go check him out or favorite all his artwork. He made my job a little easier.

Hi, thanks great mods. I've bought ReBirth series, U and MegaTag after heard good reputations of mods here.
Some modders have already noticed, this new MegaTag's uniforms are too difficult to make new costume mods.
Because..., (continuous in spoiler...)

1) its TMD's alpha elements have been already removed from the all new uniform clothes. Thus no alpha works, even if tried alpha DXT3 or 5 with small 720x360 size textures, besides the FairyFencerF have alpha elements.
2) its GXT's limitation under 256KB. Game CTD when substantial DDS's size over 256KB, regardless of modified its hex up to 512KB with latter zero fill. And the most biggest obstacle is:
3) its "squashed" 1024x512 textures and UV. Thus very hard to paint textures correctly with keeping its luster qualities of pixels and color edges.

With these very strict handicap modding situations, making all new costume mod would be very difficult, I thought...
I hope that their next released PC series would be better with the alpha elements and with 1k or 2k "true square" size texture at least for more easy and qualitative moddings, ...if only not they had "intended" to disturb the editing mods itself. It is also very sad that the MegaTag game have been (silently @ VITA ver.) "removed" the well known popular "the costume break system" as of U, for what reason...? Those time period might be very matched when the japanese female 3D artist Rokudenashiko-san, once she had shared her own created sexual 3D-printer's digital data on the cloud funding (nearly same as donating system), has been arrested by tokyo japanese police at 14 July 2014. And the many heating arguments about making "the copyright law be more strict by the treaty of TPP" in Japan ( TPP is Trans Pasific Partnership for usa-asia, very same as TTIP:Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership for usa-europe). For example in Japan, one of japanese mod user who had shared his collecting obscene game mods has been arrested by kyoto japanese police at 8 July, 2009.

Although, anyway, the game itself might be enjoyable for Blanc and Orange Heart funs.

Good on you Sky, I've only done one outfit for the rebirth. It was my first post, a Blanc nude outfit for her original outfit. Probably didn't know a thing about what I was doing. But the other modders did a great job on the Rebirth series. Its their time and effort that made me want to carry the torch onward.

I'll be realistic. MegaTag hasn't exactly been a walk in the park. But it's far from impossible. I'm going to do it.

1. I already know that there's no alpha. They used DXT1 the one with No alpha. Pain in the ass, since I'm repacking. If you use any other type, File repacking is impossible.
2. If you upgrade the GXT, the filesize gets bigger. I've got no choice but to work with no alpha.
3. I also noticed that with GXT1, after I painted a nice lines and edges, when I saved and reopened the quality was shit. Just something I gotta deal with I guess.

The only good thing I can think of is using Cat files from nep u. Which I've pretty much already done. It won't work on the new outfits or the other characters.

That being said, I'm just doing the work around and tearing the clothes up in the right spots. Zombies rip clothes anyway......Right?

As for all the people getting arrested, sounds bad. Don't ever give out personal data about yourself, that's all I'd recommend.

Last edited:

DoctorStar

Club Regular
I'm working on Orange Heart, and I'm pretty close to being finished. I'm definitely going to get Uzume/OrangeHeart and Tamsoft patch done asap. Then after that, I'll take a stab at other outfits that I never completed on all the characters.

Manzurihime

Potential Patron

This is a texture mod designed to replace the graphics of the Neptunia characters in Megatagmension Blanc Vs Zombies. This game just came out for steam nearly a few days ago, but I've already been prepped and awaiting it's release. The game is still on sale for 40% off as of 10/7/2016. So get it now if you haven't already.

If you download and install this mod you will be replacing files that you cannot recover without redownloading the game. So PLEASE! BACKUP the files. Infact just back up the entire chara folder.

There are no tools required to install this mod. There are tools however that will help you modify the files to your liking, that will be at the bottom of this post under "DoctorStar's Modding corner. ;)

What is done?
00 Neptune Purple Heart - EVERYTHING BUT SCHOOL OUTFIT
01 Noire Black Heart - EVERYTHING BUT SCHOOL OUTFIT
02 Blanc White Heart - EVERYTHING BUT SCHOOL OUTFIT
03 Vert Green Heart - EVERYTHING BUT SCHOOL OUTFIT
04 Nepgear Purple Sister - EVERYTHING BUT SCHOOL OUTFIT
05 Uni Black Sister - EVERYTHING BUT SCHOOL OUTFIT
06 Rom White Sister - EVERYTHING BUT SCHOOL OUTFIT
07 Ram White Sister - EVERYTHING BUT SCHOOL OUTFIT
08 Dengekiko - EVERYTHING BUT SCHOOL OUTFIT
09 Famitsu - EVERYTHING BUT SCHOOL OUTFIT
10 Plutia Iris Heart - EVERYTHING BUT ORIGINAL PLUTIA
11 Peashy Yellow Heart - EVERYTHING BUT ORIGINAL PEASHY
12 Uzume Orange Heart - STARTED 10/25
13 Tamsoft - NOT STARTED
Enemies - ALL FLOWER GIRLS

Note: The Blanc Vs Zombies School outfits still need to be started.

Installation instructions.
1. Extract the archive using a file extraction program such as Winrar, Winzip, 7zip or any other usable program.
2. Locate your Steam apps/common Folder. It's generally under Program files(x86)/Steam apps/common/

Optional: you can drag and drop or even rename certain files to what you desire.
If you don't give a shit, move to step 3.
Here's what you need to know

g(character number)cos00_00 is 1P HDD color = I won't change this unless there isn't a Torn HDD
g(character number)cos00_01 is 2p HDD color = Nude HDD 2p Color Torn
g(character number)cos01_00 is 1P HDD Torn = Nude HDD 1P Color Torn

n(character number)cos00_00 is 1P Outfit = Nude Swimsuit
n(character number)cos00_01 is 2P Outfit = Nude 2P Outfit Torn
n(character number)cos00_02 is 3P Outfit = Nude 3P Outfit Torn

n(character number)cos02_00 is 1P School Outfit = Not Started
n(character number)cos02_01 is 2P School Outfit = Not Started
n(character number)cos02_02 is 3P School Outfit = Not Started

n(character number)cos03_00 is 1P Outfit Torn = Nude 1P Outfit Torn

3. If you didn't do the optional, then Drag the folder and merge the two. Say yes to any replacements.

4. Unlock the outfits you want to wear in game and play with your friends.

There will be NO individual downloads. I will release everything in patches. When I'm done I'll squash everything into one big download.

DoctorStar's Thundertitsmension: Blanc vs Boobies
DoctorStar's TTM Iris & Yellow & Enemies Patch- 10/22

Not sure if you want to get it? Well check these out. I haven't taken any screenshots of swimsuits, but I will soon, I promise. The files are in the download anyway.
RYMBEcR.jpg
6eSo69C.jpg
WRrbKZH.jpg
TdPCAAC.jpg
eDOPEg1.jpg
ScHyEZd.jpg
s2YNpcx.jpg
nHKjvsJ.jpg
7UrP5Jf.jpg
0UtU1SF.jpg
AJqat9B.jpg
KCqZpVB.jpg
DwjRU3e.jpg
aBVxah2.jpg
L1bg1UX.jpg
LJwFdbT.jpg
FtTBclE.jpg
NDpjkai.jpg
The Lone swimsuit screenshot! I'm lazy lol.
Eu6HPCK.jpg

3nmub6J.jpg

4cVFCzm.jpg

iF4OU7f.jpg

JOdkjhT.jpg

Download the following: Neptools

Step 1. Extract the .cat file you want to edit. [You can choose multiple .cat files]
- Open QuickBMS
- Click the .Cat file
- Delete things that aren't .gxt files unless you're into modeling
Step 2. Extract the .gxt files [You can choose multiple .gxt files]
- Open QuickBMS
- Click the .gxt file
Step 3 Edit the .dds file
- Make a back up
- Change what you want to change
- Make sure you save it as DXT1, 3 or 5 keeping it the same as the original
- If your new file doesn't match the same filesize as the old, then your DXT is the wrong number. DDS with Transparent space will be 3 or 5
Step 4 Repack GXT [You can choose multiple .gxt files]
- Open reimport.bat
- Click the .gxt file
- Then click your modified .dds file
- If it's not the right filesize you'll get an error.
Step 5 Repack CAT [You can choose multiple .cat files]
- Open reimport.bat
- Click the .cat file
- Then click the .gxt file
Step 6 Replace the .cat file in the Nep U Steam files. Unless you repacked it directly.

Only repeat steps 3-6 when making any changes. Yes you have to do this everytime. Welcome to my world.

Awesome, nice job! This is a very rewarding progress, bro! I've been away from home province for 1 month because I'm staying at our University's dormitory. With these mods of yours, I have the reason to start this game officially, mwahahahahahahahahahaha! Then again, GREAT JOB!

DoctorStar

Club Regular
Manzurihime Manzurihime

Now that every single character has at least one or more nude outfits, you should be impressing your friends at your dorm with your Nudified mods.

That's right! You guessed it! Orange Heart and Tamsoft are officially done. Uzume has complete School girl outfit.

wcEPQiX.jpg

R6gNnOK.jpg

Orange heart is adorable!

FAloetQ.jpg

Getting a good angle under the dress is HARD.. No pun intended. It makes modifiying anything under the skirt a pain in the ass. So much so that I sometimes port the cat file to Nep U to see it.. Which lead me to the following discovery. I can move cat files to characters and completely change them from both games. Here's an example.

Gy4D81s.jpg

RHMBx3z.jpg

I put Peashy's body on Neptune and Blanc to make them look like they are kids again. That's in Nep U. I could have used any character's outfit, even put in their school girl outfits. It's just something to think about. Let's so an example of a body swap in Megatag.

X2POPx5.jpg

Neptune with Tamsoft's body. Pretty neat stuff. Swapping bodies only really involves changing file names. And moving said cat file to replace the other. However, I would not attempt to replace an outfit in Nep U that breaks with one that doesn't. Could cause an error, Idk never tried it.

Here's the Update for Tamsoft, Uzume and Orange Heart.

I've been slack lately. These things take time and I haven't been putting a lot of time into this project. It might change, or it might not. I'm still intending to take this farther and finish the other gear. Then I'll get onto stripping the images, which should theoretically be easier for me since I'm more of an artist than I am a texture modder. Hope you guys have a blast.

Oh btw if anyone wants to join a room with me on Megatag my usual room setup looks like this.

Name: Friend Restriction
Password: 14555
Room Purpose: Casual Battle
Everything else is Default settings. If you find me, drop in and play. :)

Manzurihime

Potential Patron
Manzurihime Manzurihime

Now that every single character has at least one or more nude outfits, you should be impressing your friends at your dorm with your Nudified mods.

That's right! You guessed it! Orange Heart and Tamsoft are officially done. Uzume has complete School girl outfit.
wcEPQiX.jpg

R6gNnOK.jpg

Orange heart is adorable!

FAloetQ.jpg

Getting a good angle under the dress is HARD.. No pun intended. It makes modifiying anything under the skirt a pain in the ass. So much so that I sometimes port the cat file to Nep U to see it.. Which lead me to the following discovery. I can move cat files to characters and completely change them from both games. Here's an example.

Gy4D81s.jpg

RHMBx3z.jpg

I put Peashy's body on Neptune and Blanc to make them look like they are kids again. That's in Nep U. I could have used any character's outfit, even put in their school girl outfits. It's just something to think about. Let's so an example of a body swap in Megatag.

X2POPx5.jpg

Neptune with Tamsoft's body. Pretty neat stuff. Swapping bodies only really involves changing file names. And moving said cat file to replace the other. However, I would not attempt to replace an outfit in Nep U that breaks with one that doesn't. Could cause an error, Idk never tried it.

Here's the Update for Tamsoft, Uzume and Orange Heart.

I've been slack lately. These things take time and I haven't been putting a lot of time into this project. It might change, or it might not. I'm still intending to take this farther and finish the other gear. Then I'll get onto stripping the images, which should theoretically be easier for me since I'm more of an artist than I am a texture modder. Hope you guys have a blast.

Oh btw if anyone wants to join a room with me on Megatag my usual room setup looks like this.

Name: Friend Restriction
Password: 14555
Room Purpose: Casual Battle
Everything else is Default settings. If you find me, drop in and play. :)

I was offline for a day and then a new mighty fast update of your progress has been unveiled! Many thanks, bro! Yeah, my mates will be drooling for these and I might have to buy a Laptop privacy screen to prevent sneaky glances during my "questionable" character's camera angle moments, hahaha!

[Small Request for Neptunia Re;Birth 1]
By the way, do you have a Peashy sexified HDD mod for the Neptunia Re;Birth 1? I prefer her default HDD form by trimming her leotards to make it appear high-cut and with that delicious T-back just like Iris Heart has, but too bad, I can't find anything like that, the mods I see around are good on nudity for Peashy but they lack the machine-like armor property or her default HDD suit.

Then again, thanks for these projects or yours, we really do appreciate your efforts for making it "more" enjoyable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.