Megadimension Neptunia VIIR mod (2 Viewers)

wind_bell

Casual Client
Use the repacking tool included in test_vert_princess_dress.7z in the first post.

1. Expand the 7z file and replace the contents of the files folder with the mod files you want to apply.
2. Copy GxArchivedFile055.dat from the game folder to the location of mod.bat.
3. Execute mod.bat.
4. After GxArchivedFile055.NEW.dat is created, rename it and replace it with the file in the game folder.

Bildschirm

Potential Patron
Hi!
I currently testing some stuff in other neptunia games. I'm asking this here since thats the only active neptunia moddinggroup that i know. :p

Soo... many neptunia games use .tid formats for their files that i can open with tidtool.exe. Sadly, some neptunia games have .tid files aswell but they can't be converted probably and ending up in an corrupted mess.

Is there a way around that? It would really help me! Thanks! :3

wind_bell

Casual Client
Try this for unconvertible tid files.
dds2png_20190803
This is for converting DDS file to PNG file, but it also supports TID file.
The description is in Japanese so please translate it on google etc.

Only one file can be converted at a time, so if you want to convert multiple files, execute as follows.
for %a in ( *.tid ) do ( dds2png.exe %a )

If you want to make a batch file, write as follows
for %%a in ( *.tid ) do ( dds2png.exe %%a )

unilove

Swell Supporter
Thank you for updating the tool so that you can change the files in death end re quest 2. :wink:

cZj0chY.jpg

OeHPZAJ.jpg

wind_bell

Casual Client
Good job.
I think that the model of Death end re;Quest 2 has more complexity than VIIR, so it seems to be difficult to modify.

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Thank you for updating the tool so that you can change the files in death end re quest 2. :wink:

cZj0chY.jpg

OeHPZAJ.jpg
can you tell me where the character models and textures are? nothing is labeled and there are too many files to sort through

wind_bell

Casual Client
In my case I convert all *.tex contained in GxArchivedFile056.dat to png and look at them to determine which file is which character.
01998.mdl is Mai's glitch mode, textures are 02011 to 02119.
I don't make a list because it takes too much time to check all.

unilove

Swell Supporter
I searched for only the main characters of diffuse texture.
(The other textures should also be near the number)
I'm sorry if the check was wrong.

charactermodeldiffuse map(glitch style)modeldiffuse map
shina00045001700045000547
lily00568006790070300816
al00840009380096301055
clea01076011830120801320
lucil01344014460147101570
celica01597016890171001810
mai01831019510199802097
rotten02123022710285502962
lililana02989031150316003264

UniGear

Potential Patron
First of all, thank you for these amazing mods, they are a good excuse for me to play this game again XD
Hope to see more skirtless mods. :D
Actually, I can send anything I have done for now. (Looking at the 3 things I stated)

When you have Cheat Engine 7.0 and you load my file in, it should work just nicely!
Press F11 to enable and disable it or do it just by hand.
That's what I was looking for! Unfortunately, when I tested this table on the GOG version of the game, when I enable the scripts, they don't work. Looks like the pointer addressess are different. Any ideas on how to fix it?

neptune

Potential Patron
blender_HbcQUU6dMx.png

will there ever be an updated script to import original vertex normals? and uv channel data for the face?

wind_bell

Casual Client
I don't really understand how to handle Blender normals, so I have no plans to update the script at this time.
The current version of the script sets custom normals, but that doesn't seem to be enough.

Also, when exporting, the correct normals have not been obtained, so it is necessary to recalculate.

As for the texture, only the UV map is set, so if you specify the correct texture files in the shader editor, you will get the desired result.
But finding out which textures are needed for the model can be tedious.

neptune

Potential Patron
You should go to xentax/zenhax to see if anyone would be willing to help you fix your script so original vertex normals could be obtained

wind_bell

Casual Client
I knew what I was doing wrong.
I'll be able to make an updated version of the importer and exporter scripts by the weekend.

wind_bell

Casual Client
Updated the URLs of the scripts for blender 2.80 or later in the first post.
They are now able to handle normals properly.

DivineKyuubi

Potential Patron
guys who can help me with Blender im stuck i dunno how to save the file as Mdlx when i click save it saves it as .blend,which is what i dont want im tryna change the Models/remove some clothing in Dragon Star VARNIR but also i tried exported it but it gave me a text file with almost nothing in it but now i dunno how to use The modify_mdlx.exe program to edit or to save the changes made to Mdlx game models can somone help me pls. this game was made by the same Company as the Neptunia Games and Death End Re Quest 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.