Death end re;Quest 2 (1 Viewer)

blacknight411

Potential Patron
Ok it take a wild to paste it but here is the problem
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\io_import_compile_heart_mdlx.py", line 1592, in execute
import_mdlx_main(self.filepath)
File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\io_import_compile_heart_mdlx.py", line 1209, in import_mdlx_main
read_vertices(fin)
File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.80\scripts\addons\io_import_compile_heart_mdlx.py", line 763, in read_vertices
num_vertices = part_vertex_data_size // part_vertex_unit_size
ZeroDivisionError: integer division or modulo by zero

It will be big help for any one can help me with this sorry for the 1 post I,m still new with this.

Last edited:

wind_bell

Casual Client
Try changing the drop-down list 'Game' in the upper right to 'Death end re; Quest 2' when selecting a file.
This is the only cause that comes to mind immediately.
Please let me know if it doesn't work.
jckozDH.jpeg

blacknight411

Potential Patron
Yes it work thank you for showing me a picture of the problem. the drop-down list 'Game' in the upper right to 'Death end re; Quest 2 :smile::smile::smile::smile: was the problem. I keep my account here for a wild.

wind_bell

Casual Client
I think it's better to create a new request thread in 'Adult Mod Requests' instead of here and ask for it there.
The topic of nude or semi-nude mods is not suitable here.

dafallnone

Potential Patron
As title says im looking for nude or semi nude mods for all of the female characters or the main 3 Mai,Rotti,and Liliana----im not above putting them in the game myself any help will be greatly appreciated

dafallnone

Potential Patron
thank you for the rottie file!

now if someone can change rottie and lilliana into glitch mode at all times like a costume like the first post for mai

and how do you get the game to look so good mine is all blurry

i tried renaming the files but that crashes the game theres gotta be some binary to change it but i dunno how to do binary mods

dafallnone

Potential Patron
looking to commission someone to make an always glitch mode for rottie and liliana you can name own price and method of payment pm me if interested

wind_bell

Casual Client
There are bones that are used in glitch mode but not in uniforms.
They are the cause of the strange deformation.
It's best to repaint the weights properly, but the problem may be solved just by changing the weight as follows.

BDB_RI_WRISTROT01_023 -> BDB_RI_ARM02_022
BDB_RI_PINKIE01_046 -> BDB_RI_PINKIEROOT_045
BDB_LE_WRISTROT01_072 -> BDB_LE_ARM02_071
BDB_LE_PINKIE01_095 -> BDB_LE_PINKIEROOT_094

The textures used for Rottie and Liliana Uniform II are included in GxArchivedFile001.dat.
Those in 056 do not seem to be used.

dafallnone

Potential Patron
Which part Id's should I change just to know like the part I'd on the model also do I change the vertices etc and do you mean on the original model exports or my mod

Last edited:

dafallnone

Potential Patron
Thanks to you wind_bell I finally got Rottie switched over to glitch mode gonna do some digging and change every girl in derq2 to their glitch modes would you or anyone want those mod files?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.