Makoto Nanaya Tail (1 Viewer)

zmtador

Potential Patron
Hello, someone could help me, what happens is that I want to have "the tail of makoto nanaya", I found it in a post (this => My waifu Makoto Nanaya from Blazblue (hair + tail + kneesocks along with boots) ) but the truth is "I'm only interested in its tail" since it does not support "Thicker Ass and Legs" for the dialogue I want to make :)

By the way, I have spent time looking for a useful image as a reference (I think it is adequate) and I think I have left it viable to be used.

Attachments

• Makoto Tail.png
    Makoto Tail.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 213

stuntcock

Content Creator
"I'm only interested in its tail" since it does not support "Thicker Ass and Legs" for the dialogue I want to make :)
If you're writing an advanced dialogue then you're probably using moreClothing. Therefore you can grab a SWF file and apply only the parts that you want while ignoring or discarding the unwanted parts.

By the way, I have spent time looking for a useful image as a reference (I think it is adequate) and I think I have left it viable to be used.
This isn't really a reference, because it provides no sense of fitting or scale. I've imported your image into Flash but I can't find a way to fit it which looks like a natural extension of the girl's spine. The large semi-circular bulb at the base of the tail is problematic. It tends to look like a tumor growing on her lower back, or a big turd emerging from between her buttocks. It often occults the left buttock, which causes the girl's body to appear more "two-dimensional".

DbYik9V.jpg

If you can create a mockup in MSPaint (copy-paste the tail onto a SDT screenshot and then adjust it into the appropriate size+position) then I can mimic your design in Flash. If you can find a side-view reference image which shows this version of the tail then we can try to work with that. If you want a direct revision of @maxlinkmax's work (i.e. the original makoto.swf file but with the tail only) then please just say so, so that we don't waste time with unnecessary work.

zmtador

Potential Patron
Mmm...
...Already! That seems very convincing to me, at least for the moment, since the last thing you mentioned for practicality issues may be the most appropriate; and I would appreciate a lot of you doing it for me :) (understand that I am clumsy with regard to swf, fl among others). On the other hand, thank you for guiding me on the subject. No less important I think I could find/create some kind of more beautiful tail, in order to have something much cooler. The truth is that searching between images is difficult to find side views of makoto xD (obviating the game that are very pixelated), so I think it could be a good option to make a queue myself.

"The nice tumor on his back, it hurt that xD" jaaja

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.