Make transparent clothes and accesories (1 Viewer)

Maineim

Content Creator
I discovered a small bug that might be useful. Sometimes I wished some of the clothes in the Vanilla version had alpha values (Skirts, gloves, etc).

You can create a transparent T-shirt and export the value pressing the selected button :
tuto-trans1.jpg

Then go to a piece of close that normaly wont have an alpha slider and import the color. The color will be changed, including the alpha:
tuto-trans2.jpg

Result:
tuto-trans3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
This works because just about anything that uses the rgb values in the game REALLY uses the rgba values, but Kona doesn't give you a slider for it.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Cool! I've made skirts and gloves transparent but never thought to do the blindfold or shoes! Thanks!

EDIT -

Hmm, so I wanted the in-game heels to be clear on top with color for the bottom tread. But I can't seem to get it to work. I can get the whole shoe clear but...I must be transposing numbers or something? Any advice?

Here is what I was trying with:

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• sw cw ahsoka Z sheer V prev.png
    sw cw ahsoka Z sheer V prev.png
    582.8 KB · Views: 4,609
sw cw ahsoka Z sheer V.txt
1.1 KB · Views: 234

Jazzsession

Potential Patron
I was wondering how that worked.
I accidently did that to my old Nazi War Criminal's gag awhile back and couldn't figure it out.

Thanks man, now I gots glass slippers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.