1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make transparent clothes and accesories

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Maineim, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Maineim

Maineim Casual Client

I discovered a small bug that might be usefull. Sometimes I wished some of the clothes in the vanilla version had alpha values (Skirts, gloves, etc).

[attachimg=1]
    You can create a transparent T-shirt and export the value pressing the selected button

[attachimg=2]
    Then go to a piece of close that normaly wont have an alpha slider and import the color. The color will be changed, including the alpha.

Attached Files:

2. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

This works because just about anything that uses the rgb values in the game REALLY uses the rgba values, but Kona doesn't give you a slider for it.

3. zzaapp002

zzaapp002 Club Regular

Cool! I've made skirts and gloves transparent but never thought to do the blindfold or shoes! Thanks!

EDIT -

Hmm, so I wanted the in-game heels to be clear on top with color for the bottom tread. But I can't seem to get it to work. I can get the whole shoe clear but...I must be transposing numbers or something? Any advice?

Here is what I was trying with:

[attachimg=1]

Attached Files:

4. baldrich

baldrich Potential Patron

A big thanks from a newbie prevert.

5. Jazzsession

Jazzsession Potential Patron

I was wondering how that worked.
    I accidently did that to my old Nazi War Criminal's gag awhile back and couldn't figure it out.

Thanks man, now I gots glass slippers.