Lurker No More (1 Viewer)

Balefull

Vivacious Visitor
Hey all. I'm a long time SDT lurker (since Konashion's original blog, back in 2011!), but I'm going to take the opportunity of this lovely brand new site to actually join the community! I plan on eventually sharing all of the SDT stuff I've whipped up over the years as a non-programmer, once I've gone through and sorted it all, cleaned out the junk, and fixed the dialogues... but I have a whole bunch of questions first.

However, I'm not really sure what the best protocol is for asking lots and lots of questions -- should I just list them all in one big old post in the Help section? Or should I make individual threads, one for each specific question? (I have at least a dozen questions saved up.) Or maybe one thread per category of questions? (Maybe one post for Loader questions, one post for Hair questions, and a few posts for different types of Dialogue questions?) I'd like for the questions to be easy to notice and answer, and also make sure the questions/answers are easily searchable in the future (for the benefit of any lurkers who have similar questions), but I don't want to flood the board with tons of new posts.

(And I'll probably need help figuring out the best way to post files and screenshots here too -- in other words, I kind of have no idea of what I'm doing, and I need a lot of assistance from experts! ;)

Thanks so much! I hope I can give something back to the community after getting so much top-quality work from all of you over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.