Lum and Humanized Krystal (1 Viewer)

Morgodin

Potential Patron
Hello everybody again. Has been a long time without posting around.

I have modified 2 hairs, 1 from Lum from the archive, and the other from Krystal. Both of unknown artist, but the Krystal one was previously improved by Chance

Since I didn't like any version of Krystal around I modified one to make some kind of Foxy woman. For the Lum one, just cleaned some garbage and corrected a bit the fang. There is a version with and other without it. Hope you enjoy ;D

Humanized Krystal

Attachments

• Humanized Krystal preview.png
    Humanized Krystal preview.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 5,410
  • Humanized Krystal.png
    Humanized Krystal.png
    339.2 KB · Views: 2,723
  • Lum preview.png
    Lum preview.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 3,372
  • lum.png
    lum.png
    293.7 KB · Views: 2,453
  • lum with fang.png
    lum with fang.png
    294.9 KB · Views: 2,261

Morgodin

Potential Patron
Thanks but I only fixed/modified the files. The thanks should go to their original artist, who I don't know who they are.

What surprised me is that Lum was in the archive but not on a post in the forums or in sdtstuff.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Morgodin said:
Thanks but I only fixed/modified the files. The thanks should go to their original artist, who I don't know who they are.

What surprised me is that Lum was in the archive but not on a post in the forums or in sdtstuff.
Sometimes, I'm magic.

Nigida

Potential Patron
Morgodin said:

Then it's thank you to both, you and the original artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.