Looking for specific mods (1 Viewer)

Artesb

Potential Patron
I had a look at screenshots from the game I took a few years ago, and I recognized some mods which I can't find on this site anymore. These included:
- a chain/rope (both were available apparently) tied to the back of her neck/collar and probably offscreen on the other part (I only had a zoomed screenshot).
- a specific hair which included a blindfold and heavy runny makeup, more or less related to rape.
Do you know of these mods or have you ever encountered them? I've been looking all over the forums with keywords and couldn't find them
Thankfully

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
- a chain/rope (both were available apparently) tied to the back of her neck/collar and probably offscreen on the other part (I only had a zoomed screenshot).
Try this: Leash
I can't help you about this mods and stuntcock stuntcock (its creator) is not around anymore.
I've never seen a dynamic chain mod, it is theoricaly feasible, but to look good it would require to be very complex and it would kill the FPS rate.
- a specific hair which included a blindfold and heavy runny makeup, more or less related to rape.
There are some PNG "rape faces" in anonymous original archive, available in the Imports section. You'll have to downlod the entire archive because it is not in my version, as I removed this kind of $#!+ from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.