Looking for ideas for my new action sequence- (1 Viewer)

mattmk-84

Potential Patron
I have done various action sequences that have been posted on deviant art. I am in the process of developing another new zako character to be involved in the conflict with the other variants of zako.

I would like some input on some costuming and colours, weaponry, title designations and battle descriptions.

here is my profile on DA

mattmk (Mathais Koreborger) on deviantART

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
No suggestions? Shame not to enjoy a nice opportunity to see their ideas brought real ! Well, send your sketch and scraps !

SX 7

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
I didn't want to be greedy, besides honestly matts stuff is just good enough that i have no ideas to share, its great work and the outfits are crazy enough without the need for any change.

Perhaps more combat situations?

mattmk-84

Potential Patron
No suggestions? Shame not to enjoy a nice opportunity to see their ideas brought real ! Well, send your sketch and scraps !

SX 7
fantastic idea there, sketch out ideas and send em

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't want to be greedy, besides honestly matts stuff is just good enough that i have no ideas to share, its great work and the outfits are crazy enough without the need for any change.

Perhaps more combat situations?
hmm, i do need a new idea for combat situation. Send a sketch and i could do a graphic stylised version. I like to keep all the characters nameless faceless in the scenes as to keep solidly to the zako theme. No story, just as though a group of white storm troopers were fighting against a group of black storm troopers.

Deleted member 770

Avid Affiliate
If could be of same help: I like when zakos are strong versus civilians, prisones, weak soldiers, males and all of a sudden they get humiliated/defeated by a few of women/heroines/protagonist or simply other zakos.

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I like to see the zako get defeated, and I like to see them laying on the floor or hanging off the side of a table or counter while the fighting/shooting continues around them. Face down positions would be nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, are you planning on uploading this set in high quality?
BreakIce4b.jpg

mattmk-84

Potential Patron
If could be of same help: I like when zakos are strong versus civilians, prisones, weak soldiers, males and all of a sudden they get humiliated/defeated by a few of women/heroines/protagonist or simply other zakos.
perhaps maybe some admin staff, or women working for the evil company, who are lightly armed and easily overwhelmed.......but manage to take at least one with them before they are eliminated?

- - - Updated - - -

I like to see the zako get defeated, and I like to see them laying on the floor or hanging off the side of a table or counter while the fighting/shooting continues around them. Face down positions would be nice.

ok il keep that in mind, bodies everywhere. Laying around slumped over things, face down a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, are you planning on uploading this set in high quality?
View attachment 55658

ok i do better issue of this one

Last edited by a moderator:

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Holoo-Teck.jpg Ha,ha it seems the week end have given some good ideas !
Well, just a suggest to add one "holo-teck" faction : It is sort of "pink delmos like" (in the agent aika serie)...
: vinyl skirt (color of your choice !) - Vinyl solid mask - Nurse hat - Large belt (or corset belt) - arm band and opera gloves - fishnet stocking and black patent boots....

Here is a quick sketch to illustrate my (perv) mind...
(Sorry for my bad english)
SX 7

mattmk-84

Potential Patron
View attachment 55666 Ha,ha it seems the week end have given some good ideas !
Well, just a suggest to add one "holo-teck" faction : It is sort of "pink delmos like" (in the agent aika serie)...
: vinyl skirt (color of your choice !) - Vinyl solid mask - Nurse hat - Large belt (or corset belt) - arm band and opera gloves - fishnet stocking and black patent boots....

Here is a quick sketch to illustrate my (perv) mind...
(Sorry for my bad english)
SX 7
i like the character design, i will incorporate the uniform into a command control type position, where they only carry handguns, but are surrounded by many bodies.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Feel very honored to have inspired you ! Do you have in mind how you could manage to "adapt" the outfit ? And how you could manage to "render" command control ? maybe by doing 3D render ?
(know you are watching me at DA, don t know if you 've seen this : Thank you for your advise.... by Secteur-X7 on deviantART in my "scrap "section... Well, you could see some similitude with my scrapy sketch...)

Well, hope some other could advise some other "outfits" for your marvelous henchbabes ! (And bravo once again to your models !)

SX 7

horatiojones80

Content Creator
hey man! love your work. what would be awesome is to see one of the combatants stripping, searching and carrying a dead guard

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.