Looking for bigger HIM solution and more. (1 Viewer)

Super18

Casual Client
Hi guys, I've been looking around for a bunch of different mods to write my new (very large) dialogue project.
All things considered I'm collecting a pretty decent amount of required props and tools to build an even better dialogue than my first... (My first was never posted sadly, it's stored on a broken laptop.. but was very decent to say the least.) In my first dialogue I had to resort to nodding up/down for branched dialogue paths as I remember, but nowadays I can use a wide array of tools, and am planning to build a dialogue that celebrates these possibilities by getting the most out of it.

What I still need, besides some specificly designed clothes which I will post elsewhere in requests, are;
- A giant Him mod.
- A tool that allows for pissing (yes, nasty niche)
- Pussy/Anal X-ray mod
- Bimbo size lips (found something halfway somewhere already)
- Longer tongue!
- Larger throat bulge!
- whipping mod? (figured it should be possible)(wishfull thinking here)(skin replacer is good as well)
- Candle dripping mod? (figured it should be possible)(wishfull thinking here)(skin replacer is good as well)
- Bukake skin replacers
- About 30~100 revised clothing items for thicker asses mod (only storyrelated revisions required)
- I've heard something about an existing project besides breast expension related to stomach bulging!?
- Help on designing ("neccesary") parameters

But let's start of with the Giant HIM mod:
The type that makes the character scale up, so that he truly becomes higher, accompanied by a larger screensizing. I found something promising here;
Head shrinking mod?
Immagine.png

Now if anyone could at least help me get this resizing done, then I can focus myself on revamping the neccesary animations. And perhaps someone may help me on getting the floating arms replaced, or someone can point out some other good solutions to any of these rescaling problems for me.
(I suppose I'm not the first person to want to resize HIM, for whatever means one would do such a thing)
And If people who like to draw these characters are immediatly interested when hearing
"Draw me a great ape" or "Draw me a Horse", then by all means, knock your socks off!
And please let me know!

Besides the abovementioned "WANTS", there are also a few others that I may perhaps even need.
Ones that definatly fit the loader request category, maybe sby is interested?

In need;
- Some way to disable (as well as enable) mods during the dialogue. In old days this seemed far from anything possible, but with all the changes last years, I believe it's not even remotly impossible, although I suppose it definatly categorizes as "work-around" with various "compatibility issues", but any thoughts on this are highly appreciated!
- I need a way to disable the game menu, so my predesigned loader disables players to alter the settings from the menu. (It's the only way I can stop them from causing a variety of conflicts in the dialogue, at the cost of perhaps a few valuable "performance" options for the player, perhaps there's a workaround for that too..)
- I want too know, and perhaps even see in a future update, that in the moreclothes plugin, there is an option to "unlock" new clothes during the dialogue playthrough. This is a semi-alternative to the point mentioned above this one, but then again may also be the more preferable option, depending on what I may choose to pursue after I scouted out all my possiblities.

These and perhaps (many) more requests will I post in the coming 12 months to create my final project, and with that pay my final respects to this community. So any help is welcome. I have basic proffesional knowledge of programming and systemdevelopment and will work with deadlines and will prioritize my efforts.
To release a good 1.0 version while keeping updates in mind.

Also, if anyone knows of a better way to integrate all necessary mods, while at the same time increasing stability of the coreprogram, allowing to redesign some of that coreprogram to better suit advanced dialogue actions and create a more stable and suitable environment for say "a 1 hour storyline" at least. Then please let me know, it may be worth looking at that as well. (Redistributable package in mind, and offcourse, all credits included ot all contributing authors) If not, than I will compile a loader set-up the "old-skool" fashion,
only focusing on compatibility/stability issues here in this last paragraph.

So basicly I request a lot of stuff >.<
Anyone know anything about any of these things, please let me know!
And any ideas paired with neccesary mods are welcome as well!

b4ebfe07217c1e14f732fa31c920cf56--snow-white-disney-movies.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
- A giant Him mod.
You've already found the relevant threads.

accompanied by a larger screensizing.
Animtools will allow you to zoom out father than usual. DialogueActions can activate an animtools position file at the appropriate moment during a dialogue scene (or between scenes). If you zoom out especially far then semen strands will vanish, but there's an easy fix.

- A tool that allows for pissing (yes, nasty niche)
Color shifting of the semen can be done via the Settings.txt file. Changes in fluid physics (e.g. flowing and splashing) are probably too ambitious. Here's the thread.

- Pussy/Anal X-ray mod
You're free to propose it, but it's very ambitious. Please remember that the existing X-Ray mod required a collaboration between multiple artists and modders.

- Bimbo size lips (found something halfway somewhere already)
When possible, please provide links to the items that you've found. Someone else might be intrigued by your findings, or they might attempt to re-create some parts of your idea in the future.

If you're already found a suitable mod but you want it to be extended, then you can ask for a Revision. Please remember to be as detailed as possible in your description (e.g. which skin tones are needed, how will the mod interact with lipstick, etc).

- Longer tongue!
Possible, but it would be mostly a cosmetic change. If you expect the girl to reach out and manipulate things (e.g. prod the testicles, lap up droplets of semen) across a 30cm gap then you'll probably be disappointed. Much of the tongue behavior is hardcoded.

If you've seen this video then you might be impressed when the girl's tongue performs a single extended lick motion which covers the scrotum and penis. I agree that it's impressive, but it's not feasible to duplicate that feat in SDT.

When you ask for this sort of thing, it's important to describe what you want the item to do. A modder might balk at the idea of implementing a "longer tongue" because they're worried about how to make a snake-like tongue dangle realistically. If they understand that you merely want a humanoid tongue which is 10% longer than usual, then they might be able to accomplish that in less than an hour.

- Larger throat bulge!
Throat Bulge Increase. It hasn't been updated or patched in a while. If you notice bugs (or need additional features) then let me know.

- whipping mod? (figured it should be possible)(wishfull thinking here)(skin replacer is good as well)
@WeeWillie's pack already includes a whip button which causes welts to appear on the girl's body. You can talk to him and ask permission to reuse some of his code+sprites.

I once created a riding crop mod as a proof-of-concept for some physics work, but it sucked (whiplash animation was unconvincing; motion of the guy's hand+arm was too minor; sprites were ugly because it was just a squashed version of a leash). I can't even find the GIF animation sample anymore. Not worth resurrecting. Talk to @WeeWillie instead.

- Candle dripping mod? (figured it should be possible)(wishfull thinking here)(skin replacer is good as well)
It's been proposed by one of @WeeWillie's fans.

Wax-on-skin visual effects (i.e. a cusotm tattoo mod) would be fairly straightforward. A mod which involves the player dragging a candle through the air (and droplets of simulated wax falling onto the girl's body) would involve significantly more work.

- Bukake skin replacers
They've been created by @cmurder (link) and @Faceless (link).

- About 30~100 revised clothing items for thicker asses mod (only storyrelated revisions required)
Automatic re-fitting isn't possible. Talk to the original artists. Ask for revisions. Commission someone to draw the big-ass artwork on your behalf.

I don't understand what you mean by story-related revisions. Please elaborate.

- I've heard something about an existing project besides breast expension related to stomach bulging!?
BreastExpansionPlus

- Help on designing ("neccesary") parameters
I don't understand what you're asking for. If it's a dialogue matter then you could post a thread in the dialogue area, or send your question directly to the people who work on such things (such as @Pim_gd and @DrZombi).

- Some way to disable (as well as enable) mods during the dialogue
If it's a vanilla import then moreclothing is the simplest answer.

Put on a shirt by loading a charcode which contains tops:nameOfMyCustomShirt; Take off a shirt by loading a charcode which contains tops:none;

You can find examples in most of the Loader-based dialogue bundles. Slave Bazaar definitely uses this feature.

If it's a Loader mod then things are more difficult. Ideally you would make changes during a fade-to-black transition (basically: you RESET the character to clear away all of the unwanted mods, and then manually re-load all of the stuff that you want to preserve). If you need to make changes during live gameplay then you can potentially "disguise" a Loader mod as a vanilla mod, and thus you'd be able to toggle it via the moreclothing technique shown above. I think that @WeeWillie used this approach for penis replacements.

- I need a way to disable the game menu
Possible, but I'm not going to help you achieve it. If people can screw up your dialogue by the girl's arm position or toggling Auto mode then you should warn them not to do so. If they do it anyways then it's their own fault that the experience gets screwed up. I think that blocking off the in-game menu would be a mistake.

- I want too know, and perhaps even see in a future update, that in the moreclothes plugin, there is an option to "unlock" new clothes during the dialogue playthrough.
All of the SWF files must be loaded during initialization. moreclothing can't solve this problem for you.

You could setup a watchdog script which will periodically check for "unearned" clothing and strip it off. But the scripting would be finicky and (probably) prone to false positives.

I would encourage you to talk to @WeeWillie. He has probably contemplated this problem before, and he may have an elegant solution.

Super18

Casual Client
Wow, tanks stuntcock! All questions answered in one go :)
Let's see if I can get all replies suitably commented in return.

You've already found the relevant threads.

Well, I'm not that sure... I have found the whole "lolicon.swf + TestHead" thing somewhere around here..
Headtest = "Head Scale mod?"
Lolicon = "lolicon.swf?"
But as you read the forums about headtest it says;
The way you're doing things now is causing a lot of extra work.
To make this a million times simpler:

Observe the matrices involved in her movement such as "her.mHer".
Scale the matrices on proxy.
Repeat for external layers like hair.

What you're doing is restricting yourself to the limitation that head/body sliders must be separate. When using the entire body transform you modify head and body at the same time.
As a final polish, rebind the slider to the scaling parameter for the matrices and you're done.
And so I came to believe it should be a lot simpler to have someone who knows what he's doing build the "simpler" version, and forget about these two alltoghether at the moment.

And to make matters worse, I rather have a gaint HIM, than a "little" HER.. (As was intended, no-loli)
I Do want a real horse HIM though.. for you know.. milking horses >.< (No need for gaint horse, but giant horsewould perhaps seem more fitting considering she has to be under the horse to do abovementioned millking O.o

Animtools will allow you to zoom out father than usual. DialogueActions can activate an animtools position file at the appropriate moment during a dialogue scene (or between scenes). If you zoom out especially far then semen strands will vanish, but there's an easy fix.

I see, I didn't know that yet! I'll look into this then! Gives both more space for any giants, and more space for buttons and "paramaters" (which I will get into shortly later in the post).

Color shifting of the semen can be done via the Settings.txt file. Changes in fluid physics (e.g. flowing and splashing) are probably too ambitious. Here's the thread.

I've been pissing myself reading this post! But in the end it was really helpfull! I think I can do that! So thanks for pushing me in the right directions. Perhaps you can tell if I can change the settings for coloring with the current Dialogue Actions and such? (allowing me to change to piss and back, because I want it to be automated, so I'll script it) Perhaps all I need is a pointer!

You're free to propose it, but it's very ambitious. Please remember that the existing X-Ray mod required a collaboration between multiple artists and modders.

X-ray is a fine mod! Besides some incompatibility issues, it's actually pretty good! I would help out in any way I could with the Pussy/anal versions, but I guess my understanding of the corecoding of SDT lacks a lot to say the least, and I'm no good with editing pictures.. Can draw though!

When possible, please provide links to the items that you've found. Someone else might be intrigued by your findings, or they might attempt to re-create some parts of your idea in the future.

It's right here: "Lip size?", nicely outlined big lips, but they could have another degree of volume to them, you know.. Bimbo lips >.<
Very nice art though! Probably not the most demanding mod request ever, but great idea! Thumbs up!

If you're already found a suitable mod but you want it to be extended, then you can ask for a Revision. Please remember to be as detailed as possible in your description (e.g. which skin tones are needed, how will the mod interact with lipstick, etc).

I don't have any kind of selection for any revisions yet, basicly in the draft writing phase atm and exploring my options. I'm gonna make a nicely branched and challenging dialogue, so I'll need to plan my approach to this carefully. And I've got some nice and original ideas for this one... If any artists out there are willing to raise their hands up and do a bunch of these conversions for me, I'm more than gratefull!
But yeah, I'll be looking around to request revisions as soon as my selections are clear, now let's hope that I can have the original artists respond after their years of slumber.. Would be sad to lose the best items (in my opinion). But I'm keeping my fingers crossed here.

When you ask for this sort of thing, it's important to describe what you want the item to do. A modder might balk at the idea of implementing a "longer tongue" because they're worried about how to make a snake-like tongue dangle realistically. If they understand that you merely want a humanoid tongue which is 10% longer than usual, then they might be able to accomplish that in less than an hour.

I require only the minimal upgrade in length, say 25% length increase, perhaps a 15% version as well, yet for a second step towards any tongue niche, which is a more advanced request i'd sure like a stretched and hanging tongue! VERY desirable, could also just be cosmetic, but then PLEASE make it slightly dynamic, so it wiggles around when you move the head >.<

Throat Bulge Increase. It hasn't been updated or patched in a while. If you notice bugs (or need additional features) then let me know.

I already experimented with it, and found it's very much suitable! Perhaps you can reply on my following question concerning this:
- Is it stable to run the throatcumbulgeV2settings and throatbulge increase mod together? Any thoughts on that? And Since the throat bulge increase mod has not settings.txt file readily available, can I in some simple way alter the level of bulging characterspecific? (Say, for a more "trained" goose-neck over time >.<)

Which brings me to another question...
Wasn't their some "goose-neck" type of mod/setting that I could use... it vaguely comes to mind..
(Goose-neck meaning stretched out throat, so it stays bulged, but more like hanging below the jaw
only... not the whole throatpipe)

@WeeWillie's pack already includes a whip button which causes welts to appear on the girl's body. You can talk to him and ask permission to reuse some of his code+sprites.

Good idea! I remember that now you mention it... The Slave bazaar thing where you could bind and whip the girls, yeah, I'd definalty need something like that too... I'll contact him soon! Thanks!
But I could also do with just simple skintextures, it's mostly automated and sequential, I don't want to give the players any command over whipping any girls. (Same goes for peeing on her..) It's just for dialogue purposes.

And great idea btw.. to turn a leash into a whip... sounds pretty complex what you build... but considering the platform... WAAAY to ambitious perhaps? ;P
I like how people keep pushing the boundairies of something that sarted out as straightforward as a blowjob game..

Wax-on-skin visual effects (i.e. a cusotm tattoo mod) would be fairly straightforward. A mod which involves the player dragging a candle through the air (and droplets of simulated wax falling onto the girl's body) would involve significantly more work.

Same as above, bodytextures would do fine.. anyone willing to help me out, let me know!
(I definatly don't need a floating candle hand, although with the semen collisions and such, it seems doable.)

They've been created by @cmurder (link) and @Faceless (link).

Wow Great! Thanks! would've easily overlooked the faceless one at least! Thanks!
If anyone know of any others, or wish to help make some more specific ones as well, please let me know!

Automatic re-fitting isn't possible. Talk to the original artists. Ask for revisions. Commission someone to draw the big-ass artwork on your behalf.

I'm actually a decent drawer myself.. (drawing dynamic looking demons tearing anime girls to shreds.. or any type of nasty thing done by some hot ass anime character.. I can do that!)... But I totally suck at digitizing stuff... So perhaps I can throw in some original designs f anyone wishes to digitize them?
Just tell me what you need drawn.. I'll draw it no sweat.. if I'm up for the task that is...
(I've drawn tentacle rapes, bodymorphs, x-ray nighmarish hentai, you name it.. just for fun though)
Just throwing it out there for anyone who reads this...

I don't understand what you mean by story-related revisions. Please elaborate.

Well, revisions of clothing mods required for the storyline in the dialogue.. I don't need some random revisions of all kinds of clothing mods, only the ones I truly need for the story. (aprox 30-100 items revised, depending on post 1.0 updates, starting with about 30 for the 1.0 release, which is a gross estimation at best for now)

Great, I'll look into that later today!

I don't understand what you're asking for. If it's a dialogue matter then you could post a thread in the dialogue area, or send your question directly to the people who work on such things (such as @Pim_gd and @DrZombi).

With Parameters I mean things like health bars for instance, yet I want things like "resistance bars",
and variable-triggered parameters with visual "lifebars" to represent progres of various kinds.
(Not yet defined completely what they should exactly be yet. Working on that)

If it's a Loader mod
then things are more difficult. Ideally you would make changes during a fade-to-black transition (basically: you RESET the character to clear away all of the unwanted mods, and then manually re-load all of the stuff that you want to preserve). If you need to make changes during live gameplay then you can potentially "disguise" a Loader mod as a vanilla mod, and thus you'd be able to toggle it via the moreclothing technique shown above.

Am I correct to believe you mean importing the clothing items into the moreclothing settings file, and then calling them using dialogue actions? Or are you referring to a more specific method/approach, which is required to do the whole fade-out-to-black thing? The first I can do, the latter, I may need more to ask Weewillie if that's the case I guess..

Possible, but I'm not going to help you achieve it. If people can screw up your dialogue by the girl's arm position or toggling Auto mode then you should warn them not to do so. If they do it anyways then it's their own fault that the experience gets screwed up. I think that blocking off the in-game menu would be a mistake.

That's Ok... Just keeping the option open, but Am actually more inclined to do the "watchdog" thing mentioned elsewhere in your replies. Figurring out the skeletal frameworks for the dialogue as we speak, so I'm getting there...

You could setup a watchdog script which will periodically check for "unearned" clothing and strip it off. But the scripting would be finicky and (probably) prone to false positives.

I've got something planned to force players to wear clothing items I want them to wear.
I can reduce the false positives risk to a 0, but it's experimental to say the least, knowing that the scripting of dialogues isn't allways as "predictable" as one may wish it to be...

But overall, thanks for all in-depth comments, and so quick! Did I mention that! Thanks! Saves me a lot of searching the forum, now I have a pretty good idea of what's out there, and what's not.
Perhaps soon I'll be opening a thread somewhere to elobare more on the project and draw in some help..
Wish me luck! And here's some ass...

Attachments

• celticdragon_0715163afab29c136df4bde861c82236.jpg
    celticdragon_0715163afab29c136df4bde861c82236.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 301

stuntcock

Content Creator
And so I came to believe it should be a lot simpler to have someone who knows what he's doing build the "simpler" version, and forget about these two alltoghether at the moment.
Yeah, that's fairly straightforward. There are some complications with Arm IK (which I can probably fix) and with shirt fitting (which I'm tempted to ignore). How important is male clothing for your planned scenario?

XdksFgS.jpg

I Do want a real horse HIM though..
@WeeWillie has done exactly that. Go talk to him.

I've been pissing myself reading this post! But in the end it was really helpfull! I think I can do that! So thanks for pushing me in the right directions. Perhaps you can tell if I can change the settings for coloring with the current Dialogue Actions and such?
With the current mod ... probably not. But if you ask @Pim_gd to add a minor feature like this one, he can probably deliver a patch within a few days. Your project will involve many weeks of writing, so this type of delay shouldn't be a significant obstacle. But it's good that you've identified most of these factors early, because it gives everyone more time to prepare.

Can draw though!
That's the general requirement. You'd need to draw a cartoony x-ray view of a colon and/or vagina, similar to the existing mouth+esophagus artwork. You'd need to use vector graphics so that a Flash modder can import your work and animate it. You'd need to work with the modder in order to test the mod and refine the artwork (and/or draw new sprites) until the team is happy with it.

It's right here: "Lip size?", nicely outlined big lips, but they could have another degree of volume to them, you know.. Bimbo lips >.<
Very nice art though! Probably not the most demanding mod request ever, but great idea! Thumbs up!
I'm confused. Your first post suggested that you had already found a bimbo-lips mod, but the linked thread is a Request which has not been fulfilled.

If you're willing to draw the artwork (or you can find someone else to do so) then go ahead and resurrect that thread. If you've found a bimbo-lips mod elsewhere then you can ignore the existing request thread - but it would still be a good idea to provide a link (for the benefit of anyone watching this thread).

I require only the minimal upgrade in length, say 25% length increase, perhaps a 15% version as well, yet for a second step towards any tongue niche, which is a more advanced request i'd sure like a stretched and hanging tongue! VERY desirable, could also just be cosmetic, but then PLEASE make it slightly dynamic, so it wiggles around when you move the head >.<
I'm willing to create the man-scale-adjustment mod because that's pure code. But I'm very bad at drawing and I'm not planning to create any art assets for this project.

If you're hoping to get people involved in this project then the best option is to find someone who has already done similar work, send them feedback or praise for their work, and then ask for their help. The second-best option is to post each of your ideas as a formal Request thread, including a detailed description and a set of sketches or reference images.

If your request is presented obliquely ("it sure would be nice if someone volunteered to draw and animate a new tongue for me") in the middle of a long thread full of unrelated ideas, then the request will probably be ignored.

The wiggling tongue feature is do-able but it would frequently interfere with the girl's speech, swallowing, coughing, jaw actions, etc. We would need to either force the girl's mouth permanently open (by using an invisible gag) or accept visual oddities (e.g. girl clenches her teeth ... and appears to sever her own tongue). Normally I would just ignore these drawbacks, but you've made this request in the context of a dialogue mod. Hence, I wouldn't write a mod which inhibits the girl's speech unless I'm specifically asked to do so. Anyways, we're drifting into technical details which aren't related to your general project plan; it would be more appropriate for this discussion to occur in a separate thread (such as a "Long Tongue Request" thread).

- Is it stable to run the throatcumbulgeV2settings and throatbulge increase mod together?
I don't know. I don't remember testing that particular interaction. In general, we encourage people to just experiment with any mods (or combination of mods) which they find interesting, and to then report any errors or conflicts so that modders can investigate.

And Since the throat bulge increase mod has not settings.txt file readily available, can I in some simple way alter the level of bulging characterspecific? (Say, for a more "trained" goose-neck over time >.<)
Throat Bulge is a vanilla feature. It's controlled via the slider on the Options page.

Admittedly, this option does not allow for character-specific customization. It's a global setting linked to the SOL file. We could fairly easily add a virtual parameter to the charCode, so that you (as the scenario author) would be able to customize the neck for each girl.

The feature will not automatically adapt over time. But if you're tracking information via your dialogue scripts, then you could potentially apply subtle adjustments via dialogue scripts also (e.g. "Julie has a baseline throat-bulge value of 0.65 ... but she has fellated 14 penises today, so we'll increase that value to 0.73").

Wasn't their some "goose-neck" type of mod/setting that I could use... it vaguely comes to mind..
(Goose-neck meaning stretched out throat, so it stays bulged, but more like hanging below the jaw only... not the whole throatpipe)
Not that I know of. The throat artwork is part of the vanilla game, and it does not include any sprites which depict hanging/flapping skin.

@Konashion's artwork supports very large/stretched throats, but his game logic does not actually use this artwork. Mods can encourage the game to draw larger throats (e.g. by making the penis much larger than @Konashion ever anticipated - or by deceiving the game whenever an ejaculation occurs), but neither @sby nor myself have actually drawn any new throat artwork.

But I totally suck at digitizing stuff... So perhaps I can throw in some original designs f anyone wishes to digitize them?
That would be an excellent starting-point for a Request thread:

"I've drawn this picture. If someone can trace it into vector format then we can import the file into Flash and create a SWF mod."

The point is to present people with a task which is specific and achievable. People want to be able to finish a job and feel a sense of accomplishment.

But if you're seriously interested in SDT modding then you ought to spend some time tinkering with a vector graphics program such as Inkscape. You might find that your hand-drawn work cannot be accurately traced into vectors because it includes too much shading detail, or too many complex lines, or tricky details (such as cross-hatching and motion smears). Working with Inkscape might help you to understand the limitations of the technology, and hence you might be encouraged to draw pictures which are more "digitize-able".

With Parameters I mean things like health bars for instance, yet I want things like "resistance bars",
and variable-triggered parameters with visual "lifebars" to represent progres of various kinds.
Displaying numbers is straightforward; Slave Bazaar provides several examples. Rendering a number visually (example) requires more work - and probably more on-screen space - so you'll need to make those decisions more carefully.

Please remember that your dialogue can track a huge number of hidden variables; you're not required to share all of your information with the player. So you might display an important variable (such as "humiliation") on-screen as a mere number, and rely on that number while you're testing and fine-tuning your dialogue ... but you might then remove it completely (displaying it neither as a number nor as a graphic) before publishing your work.

Am I correct to believe you mean importing the clothing items into the moreclothing settings file, and then calling them using dialogue actions?
Yes, that's correct.

Or are you referring to a more specific method/approach, which is required to do the whole fade-out-to-black thing?
Animtools will (optionally) include a fade-to-black transition whenever it changes positions (so that the player doesn't see bodies "teleport" into new poses).

You can also manually trigger a fade-to-black transition via dialogue scripting. This might be useful if, for example, the characters are remaining in the same position but you want to conceal a change in costume and makeup.

Super18

Casual Client
Once again, thanks for quick and thorough reply stuntcock.
Let me first reply to some of these helpfull answers.

How important is male clothing for your planned scenario?

Well, acutally it can be somewhat "dumbed down", but at least some clothing is desirable for the overall experience.
But considering what you just showed me, that's a great start! And for the basic "giant" idea, we could figure he's somewhat a retarded
primate at best, roughng up woman with no restraint, so I guess he doesn;t need a white collar shirt ;)
A pair of basic pants and/or a loincloth or something may be the bast place to start for experimenting with that for now..
Great job though! Really motivating to see someone jump straight to on one of the more complicated things!

Brings up one question though... can you change between te regular him, and the giant one without scaling problems in one load?
How does that work? Load a bunch of different setting for animtools? Just thinking ahead here..

I'm confused. Your first post suggested that you had already found a bimbo-lips mod, but the linked thread is a Request which has not been fulfilled.

It's there! Look closer! Patrice's post (post #17). And it looks great too! Comes in a nice barbiepink ;)

Admittedly, this option does not allow for character-specific customization. It's a global setting linked to the SOL file. We could fairly easily add a virtual parameter to the charCode, so that you (as the scenario author) would be able to customize the neck for each girl.

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you're saying is that, it's basicly already integrated in the vanilla gamecode,
so all I have to do is put a "starting value" line in any code.txt inside their respective character folders,
and then I can use DA to just adjust the variables? Because then this issue is officially solved in 2 minutes.
(Haven't gone around in the DA scripting capabilities yet, so forgive me if I could find this out simply by reading some guides.)

Not that I know of. The throat artwork is part of the vanilla game, and it does not include any sprites which depict hanging/flapping skin.

Ok, I should've been a little more precise with explaining this one. What I meant wiith the goose-neck I believe I've seen before, I meant that it just kept the throat hanging in the position where the cock is like only halfway inside her throat.. to create that bulge under the jaw, not all the way down her throat as well. It sort of emulated the "throat has been used a lot" state. I think this is achieved by decreasing the limit/rate in which the bulge of her throat returns to it's original position. I hope this picture helps...
gooseneck.png

So If any of this makes sense, or reminds you of how this result can be achieved using already existing methods, please tell me,
or else pehaps you can direct me to someone who can make this seemingly minor tweak?
I just want the throats to stay in those (and if possible any variable state in-between) positions.
And what I said before about limit/rate, perhaps having a mod that achieves this effect somewhat in a remporary but interactive state would be very awesome... the more you fuck the throat, the less resistance, and perhaps reduced crying and such...
Any thoughts on that? (And yes, I will soon start making seperate posts, but for the time being, excuse me for this generalized post, I have seriously A LOT going on atm... but I will finish this project at the very latest by the end of next year)

But if you're seriously interested in SDT modding then you ought to spend some time tinkering with a vector graphics program such as Inkscape.

Please don't scare me like that! 0.o
Perhaps I will... but I'm not really raring to go for that kind of thing to be honest... Multimedia design, been there, done that... Not my cup of tea so to speak... But I can draw thick lines.. I just use bigger pencils >.<

Displaying numbers is straightforward; Slave Bazaar provides several examples. Rendering a number visually (example) requires more work - and probably more on-screen space - so you'll need to make those decisions more carefully.

I swear I've seen those multiple healthbars with a full explanation somewhere on the site.. Just can't seem to find it anymore!
The picture shown had three bars as I recall. 1 yellow, one bleu, one red... I know it's out there, and if it works, I want it, and I WILL customize
it! because that is very important. And about the screen space, that's why I asked about it in my first post, you refered me to animtools,
so creating some extra space should be a minor issue I guess...

And getting back on all other answers in a more general way, thanks!
Really helps, and I will be contacting Weewillie very soon with a whole bunch of questions haha.
I will definatly do something with all the anwers you've given me, so you deserve many thanks!
Really helpfull advice, and please do whatever you can with the Giant guy.

Also.. Is it such a fairly simple project that I could ask you to a couple of these resizes, say for a few existing HIM's out there?
(Including hopefully a Great Ape Saiyan, Perhaps a Namekian, and maybe some Demons, King Kongs and all that kind of stuff?
Just asking for the time being. For now any workable substitutes for experimental purposes are all I need.
And anything you can do In this field is immensly appreaciated!

Excuse my typo's and what not... middle of the night, tired, and pretty stressed, but willing to get things done quickly so everyhting starts of the right way...

Once again, thanks stuntcock! And here's some Ass 2 Ass action, isnt't that something? ;)
View attachment 66775

stuntcock

Content Creator
Brings up one question though... can you change between te regular him, and the giant one without scaling problems in one load?
You can adjust his size via slider manipulation (player-triggered) or charcode loading (dialogue author-triggered).

There may be scaling problems. Minor adjustments should work fine with existing positions; giants and pixies will need custom animtools positions developed specifically for them.

How does that work? Load a bunch of different setting for animtools?
Yes. Load an animtools position file (giant_fellatio2.txt), then load a charcode which includes the size adjustment (himScale:3.42). The order can be reversed if you want; I'm assuming that it occurs behind a fade-to-black transition anyways.

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but what you're saying is that, it's basicly already integrated in the vanilla gamecode,
so all I have to do is put a "starting value" line in any code.txt inside their respective character folders,
and then I can use DA to just adjust the variables? Because then this issue is officially solved in 2 minutes.
Almost correct. It's not there yet, but it could be added easily. Then you'd just include an extra parameter in your charcodes; it would work in the way that you've described.

What I meant wiith the goose-neck I believe I've seen before, I meant that it just kept the throat hanging in the position where the cock is like only halfway inside her throat.. to create that bulge under the jaw, not all the way down her throat as well. It sort of emulated the "throat has been used a lot" state. I think this is achieved by decreasing the limit/rate in which the bulge of her throat returns to it's original position.
As far as I know, such as mod does not exist. There are no variables in the code for throat-bulge recovery rate. It's an instant calculation based on penis size and penetration depth.

I just want the throats to stay in those (and if possible any variable state in-between) positions.
Loader Requests. Create a new thread. Copy/paste what you've written here. Organize it so that each of the requirements or sub-features is clearly presented. Make a list of all the optional features (or configurable parameters).

If any of the parameters must allow adjustment during play (e.g. character-specific throat elasticity) then please say so clearly. Otherwise, modders will usually just load all parameters at startup from an external TXT file -- and then it will not be possible to change those parameters without restarting the game.

Also.. Is it such a fairly simple project that I could ask you to a couple of these resizes, say for a few existing HIM's out there?
Not needed. Just load the male-replacement mod and then apply the scale change (or vice-versa; the order isn't important).

Please note that a few mods deliberately break or ignore the male anatomy system, because the modder drew stuff wherever it would fit (rather than drawing each item on the appropriate layer). The scaling mod will not work properly with Big Bulk, for example.

And here's some Ass 2 Ass action, isnt't that something? ;)
Posting porn images is fine, but please don't bother attaching files that you've found on the internet. It's just that we have limited space on our file server, so we'd rather use it for original content which doesn't exist elsewhere (such as SWF files, TXT dialogues, roleplay logs, etc) instead of mirroring random porn videos. You're welcome to attach your own illustrations, of course, since that's original content.

Super18

Casual Client
You can adjust his size via slider manipulation (player-triggered) or charcode loading (dialogue author-triggered).

There may be scaling problems. Minor adjustments should work fine with existing positions; giants and pixies will need custom animtools positions developed specifically for them.

Just double checking in simple words. I can change a normal man into a giant using the method you've tried and shown me earlier?
And I guess as long as I use only 1 gaint-preset, with say an adjusted arm scaled to that preset, then I can simply use charcode to swap
between two HIM's? If that's the case, then that's very promising :D
The animtools I already figured, and for that goes the same I guess, work with just 1 giant preset.

And are you still looking into the arm fix btw? Can't wait to see a working demo!

Yes. Load an animtools position file (giant_fellatio2.txt), then load a charcode which includes the size adjustment (himScale:3.42). The order can be reversed if you want; I'm assuming that it occurs behind a fade-to-black transition anyways.

Awesome! Great! and yeah, fade to black transitions for starters.

Almost correct. It's not there yet, but it could be added easily. Then you'd just include an extra parameter in your charcodes; it would work in the way that you've described.

Ok! Well. should I perhaps make a request post for this... or can you whip it up? Please help me out with this... I'd love this functionality included!

As far as I know, such as mod does not exist. There are no variables in the code for throat-bulge recovery rate. It's an instant calculation based on penis size and penetration depth.

Hmm... that's odd... I swear I've seen something like that before.. perhaps even integrated in slavebazaar from WeeWillie...
It's really beneficial to the storyline though, as it offers a visible progression to the character over time.. let me know if you have any thoughts on this please! :) And I will post this request after this comment, so you can hop there if you have any thoughts on this at all.

About the bulk character, he's pretty awesome! Noted your scaling issues as well.

And concerning the pics, haha, ok... that's a no-go, i get it. I'll respect server limitations from now as much as I can.
Just wanted to liven up the pages a little.. and thanks for reading and commenting!

stuntcock

Content Creator
I can change a normal man into a giant using the method you've tried and shown me earlier?
Yes. But please look at the middle screenshot shown in the preview image. A giant character attempting to fit the normal-guy pose will become contorted. The character may seem unbalanced or uncomfortable; the sex scene may become less believable. You can compensate by re-posing the character (via animtools) or by limiting your scale adjustments (e.g. 120% size instead of 175%).

I can simply use charcode to swap between two HIM's?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean here. You can adjust the male character's size, skin color, and costume via charcodes. If you have two simple guys (e.g. dark-skinned guy with blue shirt, light-skinned guy with green shirt) then that might suffice; you can swap between them with charcode loading.

If you're attempting to load male replacement mods (such as Shinji and Troll) then those are Loader Mod files; they cannot be loaded via charcode. They can be loaded via DialogueActions scripting, but the process is somewhat more brittle (susceptible to filename typos, for example). Some Loader mods are also "destructive": they'll permanently remove or conceal parts of the male body (meaning that you can't easily switch to a different male body afterwards). You'll need to test your SWF files in order to find a set which supports swapping.

Can't wait to see a working demo!
The mod is already available.

Ok! Well. should I perhaps make a request post for this
Yes, please post a Loader Request thread so that it doesn't get lost. It's a straightforward programming task; I don't anticipate any technical obstacles. But other forum members may be able to share advice/concerns/suggestions, and someone might want to broaden the scope of the request. It's usually easier to accommodate such requests if they're made before the coding work is started.

And concerning the pics, haha, ok... that's a no-go, i get it. I'll respect server limitations from now as much as I can.
Just wanted to liven up the pages a little..
That's fine! This is an adult website. You're allowed to share pornographic images. Please just reupload them to a porn-friendly hosting site, then include them in your posts via IMG tags (or by clicking the "Image" button, which is immediately adjacent to the "Smilies" button).

You're welcome to use forum attachments for original content - such as screenshots, sketches, custom backgrounds, and of course WIP versions of any mods or dialogues that you've created. We just don't want to see fileserver space devoted to hosting files which are already available on other websites.

Super18

Casual Client
Yes. But please look at the middle screenshot shown in the preview image. A giant character attempting to fit the normal-guy pose will become contorted. The character may seem unbalanced or uncomfortable; the sex scene may become less believable. You can compensate by re-posing the character (via animtools) or by limiting your scale adjustments (e.g. 120% size instead of 175%).

Haha, yeah, i can see what you mean, but I'll manage with the size you first showed me! Maybe even to big as well! It's all optional though at this point. But glad to know it's possible to say the least!

If you're attempting to load male replacement mods (such as Shinji and Troll) then those are Loader Mod files; they cannot be loaded via charcode. They can be loaded via DialogueActions scripting, but the process is somewhat more brittle (susceptible to filename typos, for example). Some Loader mods are also "destructive": they'll permanently remove or conceal parts of the male body (meaning that you can't easily switch to a different male body afterwards). You'll need to test your SWF files in order to find a set which supports swapping.

The first part of that post about him-styles I originally meant, but this part is also good to know... Filename typo's shouldn't be that big of a deal, but the "destructive" part fits in with the unpredictable nature of modding. Thanks for the heads up!

I'll make a request for that one thing, and will look into a filehost for images and such...
EDIT: That "one thing" was about setting a character specific throatbulge, the size it would show when the throat is penetreated only if I'm correct, but just a few hours ago posted a completely overhaul request of the throatresistance and bulging mechanism... "Goose-neck" parameters for visual progression of throat resistance...
Should I keep that request aside, knowing this mod is perhaps feasable to build?
We could simply include that parameter in there as well right?
Avoid some potential issues perhaps?
Or should I post it anyway, just so it's done, and archived?
And about the Himsizer, had to check it first before commenting, but wow! You did a great job!
I'm going to check it out closer later today! Many thanks! Truly thankfull!

EDIT: Laughing my balls off... and how in the world did you get the clothes right? The arms float away for the mini's, but it's really really good!

Thanks for everything up to this point, I guess we wrapped this post up pretty quick :)

Last edited:

Super18

Casual Client
Hi!

I've been seeing some good mods around lately, and I was wondering if someone would be willing to look into an alternative to Anysizeher (AnySizeHer) made by some_dude, specificly like Stuntcock made earlier this year. The Himsizer (Him Sizer) would do great besides Anysizeher, and it's very sad, but stuntcock seemed to have left the forums...

I could really use an improved (less tweaky) version of the Himsizer for my project.

Hopefully someone has the know-how to approach a mod like this and is willing to jump on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.