Lollipop Chainsaw (1 Viewer)

onlinehero

Casual Client
So this is an up-coming game from the same studio that made No More Heroes (Grasshopper Manufacture). The game is about cheerleaders fighting zombies at californian school, that's all I really know about it. No idea whether there will be any ryona, but I'm hoping that there is. The game is supposed to be released next year for Xbox 360 and PS3. Now, have some screenshots:

Lollipop-Chainsaw-6.jpg

Main heroine Juliet

lollipop_chainsaw_01_thumb.jpg

LollipopChainsaw4_thumb.jpg

lollipop-chainsaw-game-2.jpg

Mardion

Potential Patron
This sounds like a Japanese fetish fuel game, so I was surprised to read they're going to release it outside of Japan. Here's hoping it won't be a Oneechanbara-like game, but one with actually good gameplay (and ryona!).

Ryooo123456

Ryonani Teamster
I am really looking forward to this game ;)
i dont think ill make it past the first level :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
Interestingly the Japanese trailer features a couple seconds cut from the western trailer. The Japanese trailer shows no gameplay but it does show the zombie that jumps on her licking her face and leg. Posting it here for those interested.

Japanese trailer

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
it seems interesting but i doubt there will be any good ryona (or gore!), like Onechanbara. James Gunn is pretty funny though.

???

Potential Patron
Onechanbara doesn't have any good ryona...Unless you're speaking of the Wii version, which I still question today...

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
^ Great find! Check out the 2:55 mark and 4:07 mark of the vid for examples. I'm more excited about this game now, a little grappling will go a long way!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
when I heard about this game I asked if it was real and it was. The idea is so funny to me I can't wait to play it

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
I'm kind of excited for this, but mainly because it's from Suda51/Grasshopper Studios. I haven't played No More Heroes yet, but Killer 7 was perfection. The game itself seems a bit tryhard to me, but I really hope my opinion changes by the time it's released. I WANT to like it, but...

Mardion

Potential Patron
^You're quite right about that, Grasshopper has created such gems in the past that it's hard to believe that they can make a cr@ppy game. That's why I have hope that this might actually be a good game (gameplay-wise) ... but even if it isn't and it gets slated in reviews, I still expect it to be innovative enough to hold some ryona value. In short, let's just be thankful that such a fascinating-looking game is being created by such a successful company ^_^

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I know I'll buy it, but not for Ryona purposes. I'm liking the main lead because she sounds like a rule 63 version of Travis Touchdown. Also, killing zombies never gets old. And I'll appreciate it if it gets past the Australian Censorate Dictatorium.

On another note, anyone notice how Juliet looks like Candy Cane's alter-ego becky?

onlinehero

Casual Client
Decided to link this video since it kinda sums up what to expect from this game:

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
i hope theres bosses!
like tanks from L4D! :D
or an elephant! (no idea why there would be an elephant, but i can still hope!) :-3

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
ryona lovers of the world rejoice!
new youtube video came out moments ago, there are bosses, there are grabs, there is ryona! :-3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.