Lollipop Chainsaw (1 Viewer)

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Apparently doing death/dying noises is Tara Strong's least favorite thing about voice-acting. :( For games like these, that's the best part!

Mardion

Potential Patron
Ryona-wise, this sure turned out to be a disappointing game AFAIC. Apart from the first times I let Juliet be eaten by the female zombies at the start of Chapter 1, there was no other excitement. Every generic zombie has the same eating animation, which even goes to the "enhanced" ones (that are created if you don't rescue the persons you are supposed to) and there are only two static cameras for then they're eating you while on the ground, making it grow old real fast. The special zombies seem to have no grabs whatsoever, which was a great disappointment when I was against the cheerleader zombies (what a HUGE waste!). If the bosses were supposed to have grabs, I certainly missed them in Normal Mode ; I think the Viking Drummer guy once grabbed her but he just tossed her away quickly if I remember correctly. That's just too bad, as I was looking forward to a good cheerleader ryona game.

Apart from ryona, it was an okay game. Killing zombies is always fun, and Juliet does it with style and with a lot of different moves. Fans of classic zombie movies will enjoy it much more, as there are tons of references to such movies ("Romero High School" anyone?) and lots of extremely cheesy quotes, with lots of morbid and/or "blonde" humor. However, it ended far too quickly and its replayability factor isn't high (the quotes are only funny once) , and most of all, it was bloody annoying having all those mini-games interrupting the main action. Don't get me wrong, mini-games are cool and some of the ones in LC were enjoyable, but they make up waaaaaaay too much of the game's time. Plus, the controls could be much less clunky, as it was I never enjoyed pulling off moves as much as I was supposed to. All in all, worth a rent but not a buy IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.