Loading Dialogue Help (1 Viewer)

kaffrey

Content Creator
Having trouble consistently getting dialogues to and begin from the start of the dialogue text. I've been loading through the modding tab in game and get a random dialogue line. I try to load the dialogue with her back away from him just after resetting.. not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help appreciated.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi,

Dialogues don't work like that. They don't inherently have an order they play lines in. They just look at what's going in and play one of the lines appropriate to the situation. If nothing's happening they play a random "general" line, if she's licking it they play a random <lick_penis> line etc.
Without more specific info I don't think anything's necessarily wrong.

If you're talking about a dialogue you're writing and you want things to happen in any particular order you'll have to do it with code like for instance creating custom conditions for a when a line is supposed to be played and not played.

If a downloaded dialogue isn't working properly you might not have Dialogue Actions installed? That is required for some dialogues. Just check Pim_gd Pim_gd 's sig and you'll find it there.

If that doesn't answer your question you'll have to provide more specific info.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.