Tako

Potential Patron
Capture+_2020-10-17-22-29-37(1).png

Hmm it's like?

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Great China film about soldiers girls in boots! Does anyone know where to find this full movie? Does this company have an official website?巧夺要塞(剪影)
i don't exactly have an answer to your questions, but i have seen a series of videos that looks like this video. the trailer definitely looks like something they would make. they have a youtube channel, but i haven't seen among their videos anything that looks like the girls in the white uniforms. just the girls in the green uniforms.

the youtube channel is called "apertur".

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Lots of sexy henchgirls in this action movie called Order of One. I particularly like the three in colorful 90ies clothes, and especially the seduction scene with the fake broken down car - she wears a ridiculously small bra that exposes so much underboob even her nipples are visible.
The gal whom the main character kills at the police car by grabbing her boob as a distraction was great too. And the leather-clad waitress sure knew some good kung fu, those high kicks in the leather miniskirt... did not help her against getting a chair thrown at her face, though.

MMP

Swell Supporter
i don't exactly have an answer to your questions, but i have seen a series of videos that looks like this video. the trailer definitely looks like something they would make. they have a youtube channel, but i haven't seen among their videos anything that looks like the girls in the white uniforms. just the girls in the green uniforms.

the youtube channel is called "apertur".
Another clip with one guy infiltrating and killing several female soldiers dressed in white uniforms and boots:
智闯要塞(剪影)

This looks very promising for me and I am also interested in buying movies of this kind in higher quality.
So if anybody knows something about this movie-company and where to buy this movie...please let us know
As I cannot speak chinese I have no clue what the texts at the beginning and at the end of the clips says

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
Another clip with one guy infiltrating and killing several female soldiers dressed in white uniforms and boots:
智闯要塞(剪影)

This looks very promising for me and I am also interested in buying movies of this kind in higher quality.
So if anybody knows something about this movie-company and where to buy this movie...please let us know
As I cannot speak chinese I have no clue what the texts at the beginning and at the end of the clips says

I can´t see that video.

q4wen

Potential Patron
智闯要塞(剪影)

The video is produced by a Chinese group called Yaoyuanshancun(遥远山村). They don't have any official website. You can only contact them via QQ. Their QQ id is 653174207. If you don't want to register a QQ account, you may try sending an email to 653174207@qq.com. Each move is around 300-500 RMB. As I know, they only accept Wechatpay or Alipay. Not sure if credit cards work for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.