Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Is this the same Delmo movie from Giga, or a new one?
It is the same ... good movie BTW !

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
I recommend that you contact technical support at the seller's site.
Just if it could help, you have to downlaod first the GP player and then, when you click on the red button, you have to choose "open with GP player" and it add automaticaly the files in the GP player .... BTW, it is good video ...

HurfBlurf

Supporter (Tier 3)
So apparently there's a long running 'erotic comedy' series featuring female ninjas, called "Kunoichi ninpô-chô" Or "Kunoichi: Magic Chronicles".
Though, for a comedy, there's a lot of people dying. Some might have seen a scene from it like this:

This is very much par for the course. There's at least 9 parts of it, each running some 80 minutes.

Here's part 2:

The 'main zako action' is at 20:00 minutes where the 'hero' fights the head honcho of the opposition and his 3 Kunoichi who are rather unceremoneously cut down.
However there's a lot more worth viewing here. The plot is that Christian Rebels are trying to convert people and to help with that have gotten a shipment of gold. The goods are hidden and the clues to find it are written on 5 small jingle bells. The bells are hidden up the vaginas of the priestesses and jingle when you point a cross at them, and tend to fall out when they cum or are killed.
Also the hero is the Shogun and apparently can't get a boner. There's lots of female death, sex and sillyness in here. I recommend.

The Superhero Project

Avid Affiliate
Hi Guys

I am April from The Superhero Project, you may remember us from the movie "Agent Caracal".

Here are some pic and video from our upcoming project Agent Caracal 5.

Agent Caracal 5 Preview

If you like our Agent Caracal movie, you will love this story.

I will see you guys for more update soon :) Stay safe during this COVID-19 outbreak.

On behalf of our boss (who unfortunately come down with COVID) and our entire company, may you have a wonderful August :)

April
The Superhero Project DSC_0339.JPG DSC_0295.JPG DSC_0346.JPG DSC_0308.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
So apparently there's a long running 'erotic comedy' series featuring female ninjas, called "Kunoichi ninpô-chô" Or "Kunoichi: Magic Chronicles".
Though, for a comedy, there's a lot of people dying. Some might have seen a scene from it like this:

This is very much par for the course. There's at least 9 parts of it, each running some 80 minutes.

Here's part 2:

The 'main zako action' is at 20:00 minutes where the 'hero' fights the head honcho of the opposition and his 3 Kunoichi who are rather unceremoneously cut down.
However there's a lot more worth viewing here. The plot is that Christian Rebels are trying to convert people and to help with that have gotten a shipment of gold. The goods are hidden and the clues to find it are written on 5 small jingle bells. The bells are hidden up the vaginas of the priestesses and jingle when you point a cross at them, and tend to fall out when they cum or are killed.
Also the hero is the Shogun and apparently can't get a boner. There's lots of female death, sex and sillyness in here. I recommend.

LOL I remember that scene, a classic. But I never found the whole movie. Thanks!
I assume this is also from one of these movies? Kunoichi basically sprays pink cotton candy from her pussy to ensnare a guy, the other one uses acid milk from her boobs -though both get killed too alongside their victims.

Btw the other movies are up on that site too, except for #5

HurfBlurf

Supporter (Tier 3)
LOL I remember that scene, a classic. But I never found the whole movie. Thanks!
I assume this is also from one of these movies? Kunoichi basically sprays pink cotton candy from her pussy to ensnare a guy, the other one uses acid milk from her boobs -though both get killed too alongside their victims.

Yeah it is. From part 3 I think. Haven't watched all of them yet because it seems a bit too much all at once.
And yeah, the formula almost always seems to be the girls dying along with their victims, with a few exceptions. But then you also have some cut down just like that.
Every one I've seen so far has some zako scene or another (though you could argue the group of Kunoichi is always zako of some kind), in part 4 you have one even running into a blade and holding onto it to allow her friend to escape. After inconveniencing the attacker a bit more she finally falls to the ground, another zako runs in to look after her, and both get run through together by another attacker.

Are there fights fem vs fem ?
None that I've seen so far, no.

D

Deleted member 687

Hi Guys

I am April from The Superhero Project, you may remember us from the movie "Agent Caracal".

Agent Caracal 5 Preview

I will see you guys for more update soon :) Stay safe during this COVID-19 outbreak.

On behalf of our boss (who unfortunately come down with COVID) and our entire company, may you have a wonderful August :)

April
The Superhero ProjectView attachment 109623View attachment 109624View attachment 109625View attachment 109626

Looks fantastic!! Have you ladies and gents thought about knocking the gas masked swat girls out and leaving them knocked out with their masks still on?

The Superhero Project

Avid Affiliate
Looks fantastic!! Have you ladies and gents thought about knocking the gas masked swat girls out and leaving them knocked out with their masks still on?

Hi

Thanks for your comment.

We actually did have the ladies knocked out from the gas still wearing their gasmask, it was part of the ploy.

I can't tell you more on the movie, you need my boss to come in for that. When she get back to work, she will update this :)

Thanks
April

Snapshot_18.png Snapshot_17.png Snapshot_19.png

minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
Hi Guys

Agent Caracal 5 Preview

April
The Superhero ProjectView attachment 109623View attachment 109624View attachment 109625View attachment 109626

Please, make "steal-uniform-fainted-girl" scenes like this (obviously no nudes, but in underwear): https://motherless.com/EB03392

Last edited:

The Superhero Project

Avid Affiliate
Please, make "steal-uniform" scenes like this (obviously no nudes, but in underwear): https://motherless.com/EB03392

Hi there

We did on both Agent Caracal 1 and 2. We also have a non-stripping uniform stealing on Aftermath 2 and Project Titan 2. It's quite expensive to film the strip scene (As seen on Caracal 1 and 2) even non-nude, we need to have enough money and interest if we want to do it again, right now, that interest is lacking....

But we will see how it goes in the future, if we can get enough interest to start a "steal uniform" scene

thanks
April

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.