Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Are these any good?

You mean the others, the non-bodybuilders, dressed in leather jackets?
They are typical incompetent zako, some get shot or blown up (without showing blood).
There isn't much to see, but for zako lovers, it's OK, I guess.

For evilbabe lovers, don't forget the boss: Yukari Oshima, in a rare role as a bad girl.

TLOT

Potential Patron
I love ! :grin:
I'm a big fan of gunfun POV videos with clones.
But, the man is very similar to my former professor of sociology at the university.
It's just terrible ... XD
Ah! Thank you for the website link!
I knew this site but I forgot it. It's really great to see the making of! It's a great idea! And then we understand that they are Italian! It's cool ! ^^
IKR!? Some of these live action zako videos are almost perfect if only they could just give the male killer a mask or something. Even better if they manage to hire a guy that's decently fit and attractive, or just get another pretty girl to do be the killer. But nah, we tend to get these actors who look like derivatives of Seth Rogan.

Sorry if I answer now about this movie, but I found this forum just today... and I just wanted to say that I'm the producer of that movie.
It shouldn't be available on youtube like that, but well, I can live with that.
I also thanks D Drizzt78 for placing the link to the store where the movie, and others, are available for sale.
And about the guy that looks like a professor of sociology at the university, that's not decently fit and attractive, and he looks like a derivate of Seth Rogan... that's me!
Don't worry, I'm not offended by those words, I understand what do you mean, but you also have to understand that hiring someone like Jason Momoa or Henry Cavill would be quite expensive... beside jokes, it's expensive also to hire a random fit guy, so I just act in those movies because most of the times people care more about the girls, not about the male killer.
These movies are made with very low or no monetary support, and we must cover the expense of the actresses, clothings, props, and also the time we put in it, to setup things, act and postproduction where blood and muzzle flashes are added... so we must try to save anything is possible, otherwise we would lose money on every movie we would make. Hope you understand ;)
Glad that somebody liked the backstage movie as well, it's great to do them and we always try to publish one along the main movie, if we have enough footage, it shows that we can have some fun during the shootings and we aren't some kind of blood thirsty monsters!

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Are these any good?

Thanks! Could you upload the videos on Mega or Mediafire, too?

Okay so... basically you want us to pay for clips from a movie you don't actually own or have the rights to sell on DVD?
I am fine with people asking money for self-made content, like the Giga henchwomen stuff, but you are basically selling clips from old movies.
Thanks but no thanks. This forum should be the place for equal sharing of information, not hoarding. Like how another user recently shared Gun Fun 13 with the whole board, big thanks to him!
I'll just hunt down this movie on my own, then.

Pervy_Sage

Avid Affiliate
Okay so... basically you want us to pay for clips from a movie you don't actually own or have the rights to sell on DVD?
I am fine with people asking money for self-made content, like the Giga henchwomen stuff, but you are basically selling clips from old movies.
Thanks but no thanks. This forum should be the place for equal sharing of information, not hoarding. Like how another user recently shared Gun Fun 13 with the whole board, big thanks to him!
I'll just hunt down this movie on my own, then.

Agreed. I can't pay to get movies of female villains too. But I don't complain. I feel that he's doing what he wants to do and if he asks me for money I'd refuse. I don't have the money to spare & I too will try to find them out. It's just that I'm surprised those screenshots show as if the movie is of really good HD resolution unlike any I have ever seen, and I have downloaded this movie's numerous versions and all of them are scratchy and at a comparatively lower contrast. This video is quite common and if D Drizzt78 could upload it in a platform and share, it would be much appreciated though. But he's free to do what he wants & I understand that.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Sorry if I answer now about this movie, but I found this forum just today... and I just wanted to say that I'm the producer of that movie.
It shouldn't be available on youtube like that, but well, I can live with that.
I also thanks D Drizzt78 for placing the link to the store where the movie, and others, are available for sale.
And about the guy that looks like a professor of sociology at the university, that's not decently fit and attractive, and he looks like a derivate of Seth Rogan... that's me!
Don't worry, I'm not offended by those words, I understand what do you mean, but you also have to understand that hiring someone like Jason Momoa or Henry Cavill would be quite expensive... beside jokes, it's expensive also to hire a random fit guy, so I just act in those movies because most of the times people care more about the girls, not about the male killer.
These movies are made with very low or no monetary support, and we must cover the expense of the actresses, clothings, props, and also the time we put in it, to setup things, act and postproduction where blood and muzzle flashes are added... so we must try to save anything is possible, otherwise we would lose money on every movie we would make. Hope you understand ;)
Glad that somebody liked the backstage movie as well, it's great to do them and we always try to publish one along the main movie, if we have enough footage, it shows that we can have some fun during the shootings and we aren't some kind of blood thirsty monsters!

Youtube abides by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and will remove content if you submit a take down notice.

Link on how to do it ->Submit a copyright takedown notice - YouTube Help

Fat Loong

Club Regular
My custom with Hollywood Ninja of a zako video is now available for sale at their lowblowaction website (it is a commercial site so I think I am not allowed to post the link here) for USD12.99. Those of you who like it and can afford, I strongly encourage you to buy the video from them so they have the incentive to produce the same type of videos. This is the same for the Aika video from Giga which will be relased soon. If Giga don't see a rise in revenue compare to their traditional female combatant type videos, there is simply no incentives for them to do more.

Attached some screencap from the zako video.

HNZGAG1.gif
HNZGSC3.jpg
HNZGSC7.jpg
HNZGSC9.jpg
HNZGSC10.jpg
HNZGSC11.jpg

bekam

Avid Affiliate
My custom with Hollywood Ninja of a zako video is now available for sale at their lowblowaction website (it is a commercial site so I think I am not allowed to post the link here) for USD12.99. Those of you who like it and can afford, I strongly encourage you to buy the video from them so they have the incentive to produce the same type of videos. This is the same for the Aika video from Giga which will be relased soon. If Giga don't see a rise in revenue compare to their traditional female combatant type videos, there is simply no incentives for them to do more.

View attachment 109101View attachment 109102View attachment 109103View attachment 109104View attachment 109105View attachment 109106
I would like a "stripped" scene, like this:

Fat Loong

Club Regular
The new Aika video is now available for sale at thei GIGA website. Again, if you like this type of video t and can afford, I strongly encourage you to buy the video from them so they have the incentive to produce the same type of videos.

Fat Loong

Club Regular
Finished watching the new Giga Aika video. Quick comment:

What I like:
Finally one with no mask and no boot (personal taste)
Almost non stop action for the 1h11m movie. No more capture-brain wash-cloth change.
Many different variety of killing. A particular scene that could have strong potential is the zako get illusion and start fighting between themselves. This scene is quite short but potential to become FFFFF vs FFFFF
No more "geeeee.....", the zako looks more human.

What I don't like:
The custom looks like plastic
The death post is always legs wide open, get boring after a while
Always not quite "dead".... the typical way of trembling even they get shot by gun
The new GP player is just slightly better than the SP player, allow you to fast forward, but 3X seems to be the maximum speed.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Finished watching the new Giga Aika video. Quick comment:

What I like:
Finally one with no mask and no boot (personal taste)
Almost non stop action for the 1h11m movie. No more capture-brain wash-cloth change.
Many different variety of killing. A particular scene that could have strong potential is the zako get illusion and start fighting between themselves. This scene is quite short but potential to become FFFFF vs FFFFF
No more "geeeee.....", the zako looks more human.

What I don't like:
The custom looks like plastic
The death post is always legs wide open, get boring after a while
Always not quite "dead".... the typical way of trembling even they get shot by gun
The new GP player is just slightly better than the SP player, allow you to fast forward, but 3X seems to be the maximum speed.
I just purchased the vid but can t manage to download the files .... I ve tried with Mozilla and Internet Explorer ... Anybody got a suggest ? (BTW, I managed to play the vid ...) SX 7

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I just purchased the vid but can t manage to download the files .... I ve tried with Mozilla and Internet Explorer ... Anybody got a suggest ? (BTW, I managed to play the vid ...) SX 7
I recommend that you contact technical support at the seller's site.

Fat Loong

Club Regular

I think they say they only support Chrome and Edge. Anyway, I don't know exactly how GP player works, but seems that they do download it first to your hard drive.

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter

View attachment 109101View attachment 109102View attachment 109103View attachment 109104View attachment 109105View attachment 109106
Name of the movie ? I can’t find it.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Is this the same Delmo movie from Giga, or a new one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.