minegroasprilla

Swell Supporter
@Zakoholic, that is not being lazy, this is being kind to others and not be selfish.
If you know the title of a movie, why don't you write it?. That is also being lazy, how do you say.
And I inform you, in this forum we look for what you don't want to write (when I can identify a movie, I have put it here), but sometimes it is impossible to find what you already found.

Last edited:

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
I think if you find something and are willing to share, you should post what it is and what movie/show it's from, at least, especially if it is obscure to western audiences, and post clips if you can. Everything comes around.

Last edited:

Pervy_Sage

Avid Affiliate
Does anyone know where to find these 2 movies? Been looking for sometime... They are 2 different movies.. If someone knows please share the info...

o
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Review of Infiltrators & Zombie island 2 from wavemovies.com

I can honestly say that I think both are quality zako movies but Infiltrators is hands down my favorite. It’s up there with the Female Combatants series as one of my favorites. The action is much worse but the sheer quantity of scenes trumps it without any weird dressing scenes or sex scenes. I loved the uniforms and i definitely want to see more like this

The zombie island was nice but its a much different movie. Less zako scenes but a good amount in the heeled outfit which isn’t my cup of tea but might be yours. A little more “Gorey” since it’s about some zombie stuff. To be honest, I muted it and was skimming so I recommend both but DEFINITELY infiltrators

tomjeus, your post reminded me that I actually have the movie Female Mercenaries 2: Mad Doctor of Zombie Island. This is an amateur movie from 1992 and it definitely reflects that. However, the whole thing is fun in a campy sort of way. It does have quite a bit of zako action, but that is mixed in with many other elements that seem forced in to appeal to a variety of different interests. On the plus side, the camera often lingers for quite a while on the defeated zako, and shows them from different angles. Even today very few producers do that!

I won't post the full movie online because, out of principle, I think we should support independent productions that cater to our interests. Even if the movie is 30 years old.

However, I will post a review with screenshots. I should mention, I have no idea what the plot is because, like tomjeus, I skimmed through the movie with it muted. I'm not even sure which is the good side and which is bad. But the movie description says two armies of cloned girls are fighting for control, so perhaps both sides are zako. Works for me!

As the movie starts, one girl is running from another. They end up fighting in a pond. Another girl shows up and helps the one who was being chased. They drown their common enemy and the camera lingers a bit on the zako as she floats facedown.
Scene 0 (00.35.04.600).png VTS_01_1_ 2 (00.36.10.533).png

A zako from a different faction is knocked out and captured by a male fighter:
Scene 0 (00.02.25.766).png Scene 0 (00.05.29.966).png

These two zako think they have captured a male intruder. They are in for a shocking surprise.
Scene 0 (00.07.22.233).png Scene 0 (00.07.27.533).png Scene 0 (00.07.36.000).png Scene 0 (00.09.17.200).png

My favorite zako by far. She is damn near perfect. And yet she only appears once! In a movie about cloned armies, she only appears once! Why!?!? :mad:
Scene 0 (00.13.59.633).png Scene 0 (00.13.51.033).png Scene 0 (00.14.02.733).png

A scene most are aware of, where three zako from the opposing faction are piled up. There is a short bit before the third zako falls when you get an upskirt of the first two zako. There is also a fourth zako that is taken out a bit later, though she does not become part of the pile.
Scene 0 (00.15.15.400).png Scene 0 (00.15.30.500).png Scene 0 (00.17.29.266).png

Did I mention the camera often lingers on defeated zako and shows them from different angles?
Scene 0 (00.14.59.000).png Scene 0 (00.14.45.200).png Scene 0 (00.14.47.800).png

There is a surprising amount of outdoor zako action. Many producers/actresses are unwilling to do outdoor action like this, so props are due.
Scene 0 (00.14.14.933).png Scene 0 (00.19.21.266).png Scene 0 (00.22.40.333).png Scene 0 (00.23.05.200).png

Eventually the zako in the tan uniforms are defeated. We get more nice shots of defeated zako, and a clone of the same zako who was drowned at the beginning ends up being drowned again.
Scene 0 (00.18.42.666).png Scene 0 (00.25.24.966).png

So that's Female Mercenaries 2: Mad Doctor of Zombie Island. Pretty decent zako flick, especially for something from 1992. But that's not all! The movie comes with "Extras", which includes a pure zako-themed part where cloned zako consistently lose an outdoor firefight. Video quality is poor, and I wish there was some variety in the zako, but the actress who plays the clones is willing to fall flat outdoors, and even roll downhill, so this gets a thumbs up from me. Here is a video sample:

And some screenshots:
Scene 0 (00.01.01.666).png Scene 0 (00.01.57.200).png Scene 0 (00.03.55.000).png Scene 0 (00.05.56.133).png Scene 0 (00.06.03.900).png
Scene 0 (00.05.28.633).png Scene 0 (00.02.50.166).png Scene 0 (00.03.35.633).png Scene 0 (00.04.00.233).png Scene 0 (00.06.51.100).png

This may be one of the earliest examples of a video catering specifically to zako interests, long before the term 'zako' even came into use. Moreover, the willingness of the actress to perform in such an outdoor environment, and of the producer to linger on the defeated zako and show multiple angles, is something most zako-themed videos fail to do even today.

One nice thing about the camera lingering on a defeated zako in an outdoor environment: you can loop the video and get an effect that is like observing a defeated zako in real time. The grass waves in the wind, but the zako lies still. It's like there are a bunch of security cameras around and the defeated zako just happen to fall right in view of them. What's on camera 4? A defeated zako! What's on camera 12? Another defeated zako!
Wave Mad Doctor Defeated Zako 01.gif Wave Mad Doctor Defeated Zako 02.gif Wave Mad Doctor Defeated Zako 03.gif Wave Mad Doctor Defeated Zako 04.gif
Wave Mad Doctor Defeated Zako 05.gif Wave Mad Doctor Defeated Zako 06.gif Wave Mad Doctor Defeated Zako 07.gif Wave Mad Doctor Defeated Zako 08.gif

Link to the purchase page for anyone interested:
Wave Movies: Female Mercenaries 2

I think if you find something and are willing to share, you should post what it is and what movie/show it's from, at least, especially if it is obscure to western audiences, and post clips if you can. Everything comes around.

I do agree that it is good practice to include the title and source when posting zako content. We are a small community and we should be willing to help others find the same material we have.

On the other hand, there is a difference between asking for info and being obnoxious. One poster on zakoholic's twitter posted the same demand for info several times in one day. I think he posted a demand for info even after zakoholic had listed the name of the movie. Dealing with that sort of behavior, I can understand his reaction. I do hope he will continue sharing with us, but people need to think about how they are coming across.

Speaking from personal experience, it can take a lot of time and effort to find, process, and share zako material. The least others can do is be respectful when asking that material be shared.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Have not seen this posted here yet, I think.

Also, anyone knows what movie this is from? Sexy naked chick infiltrates a military compound, killing a lot of soldiers before being shot. I have no idea why she is nude, but ain't complaining...

Does anyone know the source or have a better quality clip of this scene?

Nice one! What's their backstory? Are they terrorists? Skimpily dressed for that!

Here is the movie btw: Черное море 213 / Black Sea 213 (Рафаэль Айзенман / Rafael Eisenman) [1998, США, боевик, WEBRip] DVO (Студия "ТВ Плюс") :: RuTracker.org

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
tomjeus, your post reminded me that I actually have the movie Female Mercenaries 2: Mad Doctor of Zombie Island. This is an amateur movie from 1992 and it definitely reflects that. However, the whole thing is fun in a campy sort of way. It does have quite a bit of zako action, but that is mixed in with many other elements that seem forced in to appeal to a variety of different interests. On the plus side, the camera often lingers for quite a while on the defeated zako, and shows them from different angles. Even today very few producers do that!

I won't post the full movie online because, out of principle, I think we should support independent productions that cater to our interests. Even if the movie is 30 years old.

However, I will post a review with screenshots. I should mention, I have no idea what the plot is because, like tomjeus, I skimmed through the movie with it muted. I'm not even sure which is the good side and which is bad. But the movie description says two armies of cloned girls are fighting for control, so perhaps both sides are zako. Works for me!

As the movie starts, one girl is running from another. They end up fighting in a pond. Another girl shows up and helps the one who was being chased. They drown their common enemy and the camera lingers a bit on the zako as she floats facedown.
View attachment 104086View attachment 104090

View attachment 104076View attachment 104077

These two zako think they have captured a male intruder. They are in for a shocking surprise.
View attachment 104078View attachment 104079View attachment 104080View attachment 104081

My favorite zako by far. She is damn near perfect. And yet she only appears once! In a movie about cloned armies, she only appears once! Why!?!? :mad:
View attachment 104082View attachment 104084View attachment 104085

A scene most are aware of, where three zako from the opposing faction are piled up. There is a short bit before the third zako falls when you get an upskirt of the first two zako. There is also a fourth zako that is taken out a bit later, though she does not become part of the pile.
View attachment 104091View attachment 104092View attachment 104093

Did I mention the camera often lingers on defeated zako and shows them from different angles?
View attachment 104094View attachment 104095View attachment 104096

There is a surprising amount of outdoor zako action. Many producers/actresses are unwilling to do outdoor action like this, so props are due.
View attachment 104097View attachment 104098View attachment 104099View attachment 104100

Eventually the zako in the tan uniforms are defeated. We get more nice shots of defeated zako, and a clone of the same zako who was drowned at the beginning ends up being drowned again.
View attachment 104101View attachment 104102

So that's Female Mercenaries 2: Mad Doctor of Zombie Island. Pretty decent zako flick, especially for something from 1992. But that's not all! The movie comes with "Extras", which includes a pure zako-themed part where cloned zako consistently lose an outdoor firefight. Video quality is poor, and I wish there was some variety in the zako, but the actress who plays the clones is willing to fall flat outdoors, and even roll downhill, so this gets a thumbs up from me. Here is a video sample:

And some screenshots:
View attachment 104105View attachment 104104View attachment 104106View attachment 104107View attachment 104108
View attachment 104109View attachment 104110View attachment 104111View attachment 104112View attachment 104113

This may be one of the earliest examples of a video catering specifically to zako interests, long before the term 'zako' even came into use. Moreover, the willingness of the actress to perform in such an outdoor environment, and of the producer to linger on the defeated zako and show multiple angles, is something most zako-themed videos fail to do even today.

One nice thing about the camera lingering on a defeated zako in an outdoor environment: you can loop the video and get an effect that is like observing a defeated zako in real time. The grass waves in the wind, but the zako lies still. It's like there are a bunch of security cameras around and the defeated zako just happen to fall right in view of them. What's on camera 4? A defeated zako! What's on camera 12? Another defeated zako!
View attachment 104114View attachment 104117View attachment 104115View attachment 104116
View attachment 104118View attachment 104119View attachment 104120View attachment 104121

I do agree that it is good practice to include the title and source when posting zako content. We are a small community and we should be willing to help others find the same material we have.

On the other hand, there is a difference between asking for info and being obnoxious. One poster on zakoholic's twitter posted the same demand for info several times in one day. I think he posted a demand for info even after zakoholic had listed the name of the movie. Dealing with that sort of behavior, I can understand his reaction. I do hope he will continue sharing with us, but people need to think about how they are coming across.

Speaking from personal experience, it can take a lot of time and effort to find, process, and share zako material. The least others can do is be respectful when asking that material be shared.

Just saying, but this movie cannot be from 1992. The original Female mercenaries on Zombie Island (also known as Zombie Holocaust) IS frim 1995! I posted that movie for download a page ago.
Actually the first scene from this movie you posted, is from that old movie, where the doctor is drowned and left panties up in the pond.
I assume this was a fan production by someone but it is likely from 2000-something.

Alexandr

Club Regular

View attachment 104078View attachment 104079View attachment 104080View attachment 104081

View attachment 104097View attachment 104098View attachment 104099View attachment 104100

And some screenshots:
View attachment 104105View attachment 104104View attachment 104106View attachment 104107View attachment 104108
View attachment 104109View attachment 104110View attachment 104111View attachment 104112View attachment 104113

View attachment 104114View attachment 104117View attachment 104115View attachment 104116
View attachment 104118View attachment 104119View attachment 104120View attachment 104121

Tell me please is there in 2 "Extras" parts of this movie killed girls in boots?

tomjeus

Club Regular

And some screenshots:

Nice! I’m glad you found it. I personally prefer infiltrarors much more. I also recently got a membership for Sophie’s fantasy art. Very happy about that

btw the blonde who appears in one scene’s name is Suzy Lorraine. She appearsquite a bit in the motherless archives if youre on that site

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
Just saying, but this movie cannot be from 1992. The original Female mercenaries on Zombie Island (also known as Zombie Holocaust) IS frim 1995! I posted that movie for download a page ago.
Actually the first scene from this movie you posted, is from that old movie, where the doctor is drowned and left panties up in the pond.
I assume this was a fan production by someone but it is likely from 2000-something.

Hmmm...you could be right. I based my date on a part from the "Extras" where it showed a cast audition from 1992. And so much about this movie screamed 1990s to me, but I supposed it could be 2000s. By the way, the cast auditions are ridiculous fun. Watching cute ladies who cannot act trying their hardest to act. :)

Tell me please is there in 2 "Extras" parts of this movie killed girls in boots?

Unfortunately all of the zako in the "Extras" part are the same actress and she always wears the same type of uniform: skirt, long sleeves, high socks. No boots. :(
Nice! I’m glad you found it. I personally prefer infiltrarors much more. I also recently got a membership for Sophie’s fantasy art. Very happy about that

btw the blonde who appears in one scene’s name is Suzy Lorraine. She appearsquite a bit in the motherless archives if youre on that site

I will definitely have to check out Infiltrators.
But I cannot believe you got my hopes up! When I searched Suzy Lorraine, I found out she was the actress who plays the heroine, not the short blonde zako who only shows up once. The only clue I have about her is that I think she was credited under the name "Amberly", with no last name. I don't think she appeared in any other films either. :frown:

Since you got me thinking about her, here are some gifs that summarize her appearance in the film.
1. She holds our heroine (tall blonde on the left) at gunpoint, but being a good zako, she allows herself to be easily surprised and loses her gun:
Wave Mad Doctor Blonde Zako 01.gif

2. They struggle, and our zako actually gets the upper hand for a brief moment:
Wave Mad Doctor Blonde Zako 02.gif

3. But our heroine quickly turns the tables, and takes all the fight out of the zako with a brutal punch to the jaw:
Wave Mad Doctor Blonde Zako 03.gif

4. Our zako barely resists as our heroine chokes her. She does, however, show her tongue ring for a brief moment before she goes limp:
Wave Mad Doctor Blonde Zako 04.gif

5. Next we get some shots of our zako lying limp:
Wave Mad Doctor Blonde Zako 05.gif Wave Mad Doctor Blonde Zako 06.gif Wave Mad Doctor Blonde Zako 07.gif

6. Finally, our heroine drags our defeated zako off to somewhere unknown. That's the last we see of her!
Wave Mad Doctor Blonde Zako 08.gif

Weak for Aqua

Casual Client
Hmmm...you could be right. I based my date on a part from the "Extras" where it showed a cast audition from 1992. And so much about this movie screamed 1990s to me, but I supposed it could be 2000s. By the way, the cast auditions are ridiculous fun. Watching cute ladies who cannot act trying their hardest to act. :)

Unfortunately all of the zako in the "Extras" part are the same actress and she always wears the same type of uniform: skirt, long sleeves, high socks. No boots. :(

But I cannot believe you got my hopes up! When I searched Suzy Lorraine, I found out she was the actress who plays the heroine, not the short blonde zako who only shows up once. The only clue I have about her is that I think she was credited under the name "Amberly", with no last name. I don't think she appeared in any other films either. :frown:

Since you got me thinking about her, here are some gifs that summarize her appearance in the film.
1. She holds our heroine (tall blonde on the left) at gunpoint, but being a good zako, she allows herself to be easily surprised and loses her gun:
View attachment 104133

View attachment 104134

3. But our heroine quickly turns the tables, and takes all the fight out of the zako with a brutal punch to the jaw:
View attachment 104135

4. Our zako barely resists as our heroine chokes her. She does, however, show her tongue ring for a brief moment before she goes limp:
View attachment 104136

View attachment 104137View attachment 104138View attachment 104139

6. Finally, our heroine drags our defeated zako off to somewhere unknown. That's the last we see of her!
View attachment 104140
I just have to say thanks for sharing the gifs and info about this zako with boots, blond hair. Everything is perfect. The scenes, How they are acted, filmed, her outfit, hair, and so on. I saw you linked a download link for buy the movie, I will buy it for sure and support the maker of this zako gem.

GioEvolution

Avid Affiliate

View attachment 104133

View attachment 104134

View attachment 104135

View attachment 104136

View attachment 104140

Hello dear, I have a question and where can I download this movie? If anyone could help me I would be grateful.

wj1905

Master of this Domain

View attachment 104133

View attachment 104134

View attachment 104135

View attachment 104136

View attachment 104140
Thanks for the GIFs! Great scenes.

has anyone had luck in finding the first one on a digital format? or is it strictly in DVD

Checked aa lot on Bing and google, but nope, no luck so far, only found the old first movie I linked.

JulJul18

Avid Affiliate
Have not seen this posted here yet, I think.

Also, anyone knows what movie this is from? Sexy naked chick infiltrates a military compound, killing a lot of soldiers before being shot. I have no idea why she is nude, but ain't complaining...

Nice one! What's their backstory? Are they terrorists? Skimpily dressed for that!

Here is the movie btw: Черное море 213 / Black Sea 213 (Рафаэль Айзенман / Rafael Eisenman) [1998, США, боевик, WEBRip] DVO (Студия "ТВ Плюс") :: RuTracker.org
oh i know where the second clip is from, its a movie called Cat run 2. she's a spy girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.