dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Not sure if this has ever been posted here. A very dumb cheesy 90s movie called Virtual Combat. Right at the 58 minutes point.

Essentially, the main protagonist's girlfriend, who's a virtual sex doll turned into a real person, get's snatched by the main bad guy, who's a video game guy made real from a Mortal Kombat knockoff type game. While the bad guy gets away, the protagonist fights a dominatrix virtual sex girl, who despite being created immediately after the main girl, only has the role in this movie of being recruited by the main villain, whipping a guard dude in the balls, then getting killed in this fight.

She's also got a page in the female villains wiki: Greta (Virtual Combat/Grid Runners)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Not sure if this has ever been posted here. A very dumb cheesy 90s movie called Virtual Combat. Right at the 58 minutes point.

Essentially, the main protagonist's girlfriend, who's a virtual sex doll turned into a real person, get's snatched by the main bad guy, who's a video game guy made real from a Mortal Kombat knockoff type game. While the bad guy gets away, the protagonist fights a dominatrix virtual sex girl, who despite being created immediately after the main girl, only has the role in this movie of being recruited by the main villain, whipping a guard dude in the balls, then getting killed in this fight.

She's also got a page in the female villains wiki: Greta (Virtual Combat/Grid Runners)

Wow she looks amazing. Pity her attack patterns were rather easy to counter...

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
do someone know where this is from?
a9d3fd1f4134970a4ed1055582cad1c8a7865d2d.jpg

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Does anyone know the source or have a better quality clip of this scene?

The clip itself:

Some screen captures:

tomjeus

Club Regular
Review of Infiltrators & Zombie island 2 from wavemovies.com

I can honestly say that I think both are quality zako movies but Infiltrators is hands down my favorite. It’s up there with the Female Combatants series as one of my favorites. The action is much worse but the sheer quantity of scenes trumps it without any weird dressing scenes or sex scenes. I loved the uniforms and i definitely want to see more like this

The zombie island was nice but its a much different movie. Less zako scenes but a good amount in the heeled outfit which isn’t my cup of tea but might be yours. A little more “Gorey” since it’s about some zombie stuff. To be honest, I muted it and was skimming so I recommend both but DEFINITELY infiltrators

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.