Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
All these Indian fight scenes have the same tropes. Fighting in water, fighting with empty barrels to fall on, and no good views of the defeated henchwomen... IF they're ko'd or killed at all :/

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
I think they all great...but do they deserve they own thread? I mean, or else they gonna take all the page of this one so... XD

wj1905

Master of this Domain
From Vamp, a n 80ies movie - hot sexy vampire strippers! One gets staked with a high-heel shoe.

Here is the video too. Scene at 1:00:27

Last edited:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Cash (2007) - Indian movie featuring some female zako

My first contribution to this topic. These zako may not be the best, but they aren't terrible either. Basically, two heroines have to fight against several female thugs dressed in black spandex catsuits. Unfortunately, as is so often the case with zako, their scenes are over quickly and there is not much focus on them before, during, or after the fight. On the other hand, the female baddies are pretty hot, they are hit pretty hard, and they are left lying scattered and unconscious on the road. So that's something.

The first baddie is actually thrown from a speeding car:
View attachment 4096
The others are beaten up by martial arts and fisticuffs:
View attachment 4097View attachment 4098View attachment 4099View attachment 4100

For some reason the film intersperses short animated clips along with the regular filming:
View attachment 4101View attachment 4102View attachment 4103View attachment 4104View attachment 4105

The end result: the heroines do a high five and run off, leaving the baddies where they fell.
View attachment 4106

Clip on YouTube:

Just as a bonus...I'l have to do an entire post later on (or perhaps thread) dedicated to the zako from the "Female Combatants" series from Zen Pictures, but here's a little sample for now:

Super-late to being here. Thanks! Found the full movie to skip around & thid happens right near the end.
So odd that they cut in animation.
I really like the heroines since I have a thing for ladies wearing watches. And they're really hot!

tomjeus

Club Regular

Hope someone knows where to find this EDIT: Found; see below)

EE9A028B-6DC1-4BC3-8E46-EE28F9DF8E15.png

Female Mercenaries 2: Mad Doctor of Zombie Island found it

Last edited by a moderator:

horatiojones80

Content Creator
Man the quality... it seems like someone deliberately scratched the film reel, pity. But still some nice gals there, love the catfight especially at the end.
On one hand I LOVE the fact that the women are nice and thick. Love the exposed midriff everywhere too. That being said these fight scenes are cringeworthy. No shots of the defeated women either. Such a missed opportunity.

peppinoumeccanico

Potential Patron
[QUOTE = "wj1905, post: 210952, membro: 1113"]
Ancora non riesco a trovare il server. Forse è bloccato in Europa? No purtroppo lo ho trovato 35 euro buttati nel WC........film ridicoli ambientati in una stanza o sempre nello stesso giardino..........delusione massima

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Xapo

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.