Swell Supporter
This looks promising
snapshot529.png

snapshot530.png

snapshot504.png

snapshot505.png

heyhey11

Potential Patron
RE: Attack of the Poor, It is definitely a custom. You can check it out on Nicheclips at the Crimehouse (Darkrooms) store. And you can see a clip, as well as the VERY detailed instructions from the person who ordered the custom. Does look interesting.

Alex lee

Club Regular

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
hello. Does anyone know the name of the movie? :(

Driven to Kill (1991).
I don’t think she’s Latina, but regardless, the villainess has quite a few other scenes in the movie. Unfortunately, that last shot of her in the clip is the last we see of her.
There are a few other gang women who get taken out very quickly in a shootout with a mafia group earlier in the film. I think I’ve posted clips and screenshots somewhere in this thread.

magnatus

Potential Patron
Driven to Kill (1991).
I don’t think she’s Latina, but regardless, the villainess has quite a few other scenes in the movie. Unfortunately, that last shot of her in the clip is the last we see of her.
There are a few other gang women who get taken out very quickly in a shootout with a mafia group earlier in the film. I think I’ve posted clips and screenshots somewhere in this thread.
thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.