Zufallx

Vivacious Visitor
Seems this is like the Gun Fun leather miniskirt zako compilations... Unfortunately the guy does not seem to want to share the video (was made to order only for him).

This is a nice scene, german army girls stripped of their uniforms and tied up! From Soft Beds, Hard Battles
That's probably just as well. You already know it's an implausible story with cringey non actors... well, not acting. I've yet to see one, from anybody, that wasn't. ‍♂️

Zufallx

Vivacious Visitor
Released in which year? I tried to searched it in IMDb. But it seems there's so many results with the title "Hong Kong".
You asked where it was from. If you meant what show it was from, then the name is in the title. Fist Fight. To answer your other question, the series started in 2018. Here's an episode guide... :)

KyuJuEX099

Vivacious Visitor
You asked where it was from. If you meant what show it was from, then the name is in the title. Fist Fight. To answer your other question, the series started in 2018. Here's an episode guide... :)

Ah. Never knew "Fist Fight" is the actual title. Now I feel dumb.

But it's just what happened in the video was a gun fight. Thinking fist fight would be wrong for me.

Phaohao

Potential Patron
9559B029-41E9-4B39-88E6-4471BA87DD0F.png

WJ19-05

Vivacious Visitor
Don't remember seeing this posted. One of the very few cases of live action furry henchwomen... a short and weird World War II skit from The ABCs of Death, where an nazi anthro fox dancer seduces a british anthro bulldog soldier, then springs a death trap on him, but he turns the tables on her and has her electrocuted in her own trap.

Kristopher Prime

Vivacious Visitor
oh god! as much as i LOVE to, i can't really enjoy this. it is one of those things where it is so ugly to watch you can't watch it for long, even though the situations for henchgirls would be intriguing if better animated. and the female outfits are a good "start" for the basic design. if animated differently, this scene would probably be awesome.