WJ19-05

Casual Client
Don't remember seeing this posted. One of the very few cases of live action furry henchwomen... a short and weird World War II skit from The ABCs of Death, where an nazi anthro fox dancer seduces a british anthro bulldog soldier, then springs a death trap on him, but he turns the tables on her and has her electrocuted in her own trap.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular

oh god! as much as i LOVE to, i can't really enjoy this. it is one of those things where it is so ugly to watch you can't watch it for long, even though the situations for henchgirls would be intriguing if better animated. and the female outfits are a good "start" for the basic design. if animated differently, this scene would probably be awesome.

Neon-Dark

Club Regular
Screen Shots From the Latest Episode: Helios
24 Minute Episode - Action Packed - Watch it Here:
evtafXL.jpg

6anRFt9.jpg

5uhFeGZ.jpg

HZ4Gubw.jpg

Tq2WTQd.jpg

ctX0DTE.jpg

uzBflUV.jpg

I9oBjso.jpg

QA4zsLJ.jpg

js5VkhI.jpg

QiCV3ev.jpg

PmzFSvB.jpg

FjrqdSa.jpg

eiOYilR.jpg

vgop3uG.jpg

F5v13g4.jpg

bRzoKSJ.jpg

Amazon Shark

Master of this Domain
^ Nice. Not bad. Would have preferred they fought in that first room which was better lit, and that the camera wasn't moving so fast so often, but I'll take whatever we can from "mainstream" productions.

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Conan the adventurer
begin to 11:55

Well, in this case the heroine looks better than that henchwoman... :D There is a black henchgirl at the end of the episode though, but she gets unceremoniously stabbed in the back by Conan.

Angelica Bridges was born to play Red Sonia. She is amazing. Look her up, still looks great even today.
She played a recurring sometimes villain, sometimes ally character on Mortal Kombat: Conquest too.
angelica-bridges-nude_004.jpg angelica-bridges-nude_005.jpg angelica-bridges-nude_006.jpg angelica-bridges-nude_007.jpg angelica-bridges-nude_008.jpg

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Anyone knows the source of this? Two girl robbers discuss how to share the loot they stole, and one shoots the other while she is in the bathroom, topless. She then tries to dispose of the body, but gets stabbed in the back. Looks like some older movies, 80-90ies maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.