Live Action Zako

Kendall

Avid Affiliate
Agent aika live action.
I honestly don't really like this one, the Delmos didn't wear super sexy outfits, the only thing sexy about them was the tight panties they wore. these girls wear panties that are way to big and don't even show off the shape of their butt or pussy. the only thing sexy about the normal delmos was that their panties always showed the shape of their privates so it was sexy when they got KOed. KO Corral did some art work of an idea of these "Neo Delmos" Shabazik did draw pics of them too. I LOVE these designs. micro skirt still show the ass but they also where sexy tops to reveal their belly and maybe some cleavage. I would love an Aika series revival with these designs for the Delmos. maybe we should all pitch together to start a go fund me or a petition to get it made. also the design would be better with a thong or no panties at all.

Attachments

wj1905

Club Regular
Can anyone identify what sentai-style series these are from? The white haired sorceress is extremely cute, and has a great fight scene. Unlike in most such shows here you actually feel the hero might lose.

Fern Likelihood

Potential Patron

You're a bunny for a bad-ass gangster who's real into you. You've got a bit of an exhibitionist streak, so you get a little too into it when he asks you to play bait to catch this big-shot asshole who wants him dead. The guy falls for the act, you're riding the thrill of bringing down a pro, everyone is impressed (even that bitch who never usually smiles at you), he touches your chin and you're this close to—

Lsleeaa

Vivacious Visitor
Hello guys . If you are fan of the chinese female zako in kung fu movies you can check this channel Wu Tang Collection
I know that it has thousands videos but if you find something please post it here and write timecode

Top Bottom