Lament Party (1 Viewer)

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
g02376.jpg

A game with some pretty nice ryona, I suppose... no hentai or gore really... just some interesting enemy attacks... the art could really use a makeover though...

"šÃ“"šÃ¨Â["šÃžÂIÂiÆ’"°Æ’ÂÆ’"Æ’gÆ’pÂ[Æ’eÆ’BÂ[ÂFÆ’AÆ’NÆ’VÆ’"¡Æ’" Æ’_Æ’EÆ’"Æ’ÂÂ[Æ’h'" Âj

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellina

Ryonani Teamster
hm an exe file
i don't really like to download exe files o.o
more screens like of the interesting enemy attacks could change my mind

T

TheFetishBeast

What's so wrong with EXE files? Granted, I couldn't get the game to work (Saying something about a Thumbs.db file, I don't know) but I see no harm.

55904753zx

bad experiences in the past :(

i dont have money to fix my PC if something happens

i want to test the game though.... :(

Mardion

Potential Patron
^This is like saying that you once ate something that felt bad in your stomach, so you will never eat anything ever again X_X Just install an anti-virus / internet security program like Kaspersky and you'll be fine.

No more going off-topic about .exe files in this thread, carry on with the discussion about Lament Party.

EggsandBacon

Potential Patron
I guess I should be more detailed about this game... It's a beat 'em up style game with weird looking characters... the ingame sprites look decent but the close ups... eek... some of the attacks the monsters do to the player are quite interesting to look at.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
but no H you say :O

Hmm, once I get my vmware player with Ryonani XP working again I'll try this

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.