La Mouette Noire (2 Viewers)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
this is my main comic, La Mouette Noire. in this post you can read the entire first issue for free (the art improves a lot in later issues!). La Mouette Noire is set inside a violent, sexy, pirate-themed video game where all of the characters are aware that they are in a game.

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Haha, this is some sweet stuff eyeteeth, had no idea you made your own comic. Sorry if you mentioned it before and I missed it.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i had not mentioned it on this site until today. i am hoping to continue this as a full monthly series; thus far, i have been able to produce upwards of 30 pages per month, which for me is an astonishingly prodigious rate. at some point, i plan on releasing the first issue in its entirety to the public for free, and possibly the second as well.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
i like pirate themes, pirate wenches can look pretty good what with all the leather and fashion in the 17th century. (i know mostly men wore this, but it'd probably still look good on women!)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
pages 17-18 from issue 2.

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 695
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 772

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
preview1.jpg

I bought an account for your gallery eyeteeth. I wonder from what series this picture in the preview is. Did you get rid of a few of your pics?

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
thank you very, very much for subscribing. please feel free to contact me here, at my deviantart site, or at eyet33th at gmail dot com regarding any questions, concerns, or suggestions.

that image is from the first version of this comic. unfortunately, i had to take it down because it involved tentacle rape by an octopus rather than an imaginary creature. eroticillusions operates under several constraints placed on them by their credit card processor, so images containing sexual violence or bestiality cannot be displayed.

that version was not very good anyway. i will replace the preview with something from the new version.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
If you ever feel things aren't working out with Erotic Illusions eyeteeth, I'm pretty sure this forum has a subscription system you can use that works with multiple online payment sites. Let me know if you're interested.

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
Sexual violence or bestiality... but having someone stabbed to death is in order?^^

Nevermind, thanks for the response. If you wish you could upload the stuff they didn't appreciate here. Shame to let work rot away.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
my understanding is that the operators of eroticillusions are as frustrated as i am. i appreciate the offer, d£t, and if the situation at EI degrades, i will certainly consider it.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
to answer an earlier question, i use Poser 7 to pose and render the models, which are Michael and Victoria 4. i employ a number of different texture sets for their skin and clothing. once the figures are rendered, i do postwork and composition in Adobe Photoshop CS2.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
new pages every sunday starting june 13th

i hurt my hand, so i have been unable to work for the past two months. now that i can work again, i have committed to updating La Moutte Noire with 5 pages every sunday, starting june 13th. i will put up 5 pages per week for at least two months. after that, i hope to continue updating 5 pages per week, but i will definitely do at least 1 page every sunday.

here is my new promo image, along with the text-free version.

Attachments

• Hang Around promo.jpg
    Hang Around promo.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 560
  • Hang Around promo notext.jpg
    Hang Around promo notext.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 636

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
Blackbeard and Sarena

Sarena is the mother of La Moutte Noire, and was the main character of the previous game. Her doings are a mystery, but it is known that she completed many high-level quests and achieved great fame. This short comic chronicles the second time Sarena met the infamous pirate king, Blackbeard!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 568
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 563
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 617
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 714
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 737

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.