[Flash/Browser] Krystal flash games (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
They're not made by the same people. Legend of Krystal was made by Playshapes and was never finished and left the materials open for use. Dirtyc101 is actually the maker of Kay Fox. Other than the team that's trying to finish Legend of Krystal, he's the only one that's made a finished product out of it.

catpurr69

Ryonani Teamster
Pretty good games. Furry or not, I find them quite amusing. Although, they do seem pretty rough on the edges and require a lot of additional work. But I don't complain. Better something then nothing.
I hope developer/s will continue working on them. :thumbsup:

S

stargazer

i love this game. looking for more RoR games like this is what lead me to this site!! hahaha..

any more games you guys know of like this? im HOOKED..

D

dancecat

I hate furries too, but I can actually fap to this game.

Guess that makes me a self-hating furry. D:

E

Elle

Too bad there aren't a few more positions in the first one. X3; It's fun, but it's lacking in...well...why am I even complaining? Can't expect everything. =P Nice stuff. o.o

ryona111

Ryonani Teamster
Haha, i don't have a fetish for furries,(at least I don't think i do...) hence my name, but I've always liked Krystal. Thank You for the upload! Again, are there any other game featuring Krystal?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I must say I'm a little disappointed by how long it's taking for the next release to be finished. I know, I'm not paying the guys working on it, contributing anything to the project, and that the project itself has sparked a bunch of other small projects, but at the pace it's going a finished product seems improbable.

I've caught a few random posts mentioning team member X left the project because of creative differences, team member Y disappeared, please welcome member Z into our team, etc. I'm not saying what I'm perceiving is necessarily true, simply noting that from an outside perspective, the dev team seems to lack cohesion and leadership. I'm not posting this on the LoK forums because I have a feeling I'll just catch a bunch of flak for stating my opinion or it will be interpreted as an attack on the dev team. I'm aware making a free adult game has very few merits and it's not the same ballpark as developing a non-adult indie game and I'm not writing this post with the attitude of "those guys need to get their shit together" but more "I'm really looking forward to the next release because it's been worked on for so long so I'm sure there's a whole bunch of awesome shit, but I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to get to see it."

F

Frozen Lich

"Good things need Time",

im checking their progress too and im the same opinion as you d£t. But in the same time i'll just say, lets wait for it. Those little Sideprojects are also a great way to, hmm relief stress from the team members for example.

Even though there are some great ideas on there I, personally want to have finished, we cant rush them.

noice1

Potential Patron
You make good points, d£t. While no one wants to sound greedy (dear gods you should see Guild Wars 2 forums if you think you're bad), it certainly sounds like some disarray with development. Who can say, with so many team changes, that the finished product will be anything close to expectations or hopes.

D

daenius

hmm they have peach too so doesnt have to be furries i guess,

more of just watching animation than a game tho

Roxac

Potential Patron
I played this game.... it's very exciting... Krystal is very hot!

Furry? Where can you see furry? :P
I don't know if I have a sort of fetichism, maybe. But... I don't know how to explain... if you don't like to touch furry things, maybe you could ignore the fact that krystal is intended as furry.

The version I've played is the 0.2, I hope there will be more. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.