[Flash/Browser] Krystal flash games (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Maybe everybody has already seen this game but I thought I'd post it anyway.

This first one is called Legend of Krystal (from Star Fox) and it's more of an H-game I suppose.

Legend of Krystal

The second is a game created with the same graphics from Legend of Krystal called Kay Fox and the Magic Sword. Made by dirtyc101. This one plays more like a RoR game.

Code:
Newgrounds link
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/526170

SWF file
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NB0ABSMR

SWF file, edited to run at higher FPS and starts you off with lots of health
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKAPWQLT
Here are some cheats for Kay Fox:
ehonda- punches do double damage, kicks do half
chunli- kicks do double damage, punches do half
fishsticks- start halfway
baddoggie- less wolf badguys
princess- start with max armor and health
stimulates- grapple animaitions last much longer (can be entered multple time)
I have never been into "furries" or whatever but I thought this game was alright.

ajstevus

Ryonani Teamster
Ugh, furries. No thanks. Never understood this fetish, and there's a lot of it around. More power to those who like this stuff, though.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
i'm not into furries, problem is you probably won't find this genre commonly so i'm pretty much with d£t on this, i'll take anything i can get.

noice1

Potential Patron
I have to agree, while furries aren't my bag, these games don't grow on trees, so I enjoyed it for what it was.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Unlike the others I'm fairly open to the whole furry thing. It won't make me puke, so I guess I can take a look at it at my free time. Can't right now though; real life really has been limiting my time here...

Kyosai7

Potential Patron
Really good game, and I don't mind furry. I just don't like flash animation too much, btu still, I liked it.

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
Would it make y'all laugh to know I'm not all that into furry either. But those were the sprites that were available, so that's what I used to make it. Obviously, I don't mind furry, but can't really claim to be big on it either.
-Dirty C 101

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Well in any case I'm glad you made it and that you're considering a sequel. I'm actually not even a big fan of flash games so hopefully that means something to you. Glad you could join us by the way :)

noice1

Potential Patron
I usually like flash games since they are simple.. Appreciate the pop-in by the creator, nice work on these.

dirtyc101

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks all for the comments (even the bad ones - those are how ya learn. ;) Yeah, what can I say, I'm a big Toffi fan, so it was only a matter of time until I started lurking here. hehe. Anyway, glad so many of you seem to like my game. And yes, I do plan on making a sequel eventually, although right now I'm working on something else to try & improve my own art a bit. If anyone here want to speed that up by drawing a shitton of sprites for me, I'm all ears. ;P

As for flash itself, it has a lot of drawbacks to be sure. But I like the fact that the file size is really small, and hell, I managed to crank out a game in one month. That speaks wonders for how easy Flash is to use. It sold me anyway.

Since I'm here, what is it exactly y'all do NOT like about Flash animations? Too slow? (I agree) Too cartoony? Too short? Web-based?
-Dirty C 101

Kyosai7

Potential Patron
Mainly the slow flash animations, and that it's hard to make, well, realistic looking characters. I don't mean like you see in modern console games nowadays, I mean like having an arm, from the shoulders to the hand, look like an arm, instead of something from a paper doll. It could just be you, but I've never seen a flash game do that.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Ha! I had just played this game less than a week ago before even learning about it on this forum, and I got REALLY into it. I personally really enjoy it, and I liked that it had an interesting story to it. Not too high on how slideshowish the sex scenes were, but it was forgivable because it was quite some quality of stuff.

I have to say that I am infact into furries, as the first time I was on the internet and on a messenger was because of those types of stuff. So I am very into Krystal... I've been wanting to work on the project myself, being into flash and stuff.

Mardion

Potential Patron
Since I'm here, what is it exactly y'all do NOT like about Flash animations?
The stiff animations, which makes the persons (or humanoids anyway) look like marionettes instead of living beings. Same with Kyosai7 really.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
its too bad there is no infinite life cheat, which would have been the best one for a game like this :S

(the cheat would give you a start of low life for obvious reasons and then your life would not go down anymore beyond that)

Kyosai7

Potential Patron
However, I think I should say that a game is MUCH preferable to me than just a movie. Interactivity in something involving sex liek this is a very good thing!

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
its too bad there is no infinite life cheat, which would have been the best one for a game like this :S

(the cheat would give you a start of low life for obvious reasons and then your life would not go down anymore beyond that)

Dirtyc posted this on Newgrounds:

-Playing through the entire game without continuing unlocks infinite health mode. Note that you will need to unlock nearly every secret & kill almost every monster to get this bonus. *THERE IS NO CHEAT CODE FOR THIS ONE.* You have to actually play the game to unlock this.

B

blambooie11111

I don't think the two games were made by the same people... the RoR game has choppier graphics and it looks mostly ripped off the first one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.