Kasumi in trouble at school! (Story - Work in Progress) (1 Viewer)

Nodern03

Club Regular
This is a Kasumi story that I am currently working on.

Anybody wanna help me narrate it? It can be an essay format, or caption, then I will update this post with the writings.

Kasumi_ep03_pg01.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg02.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg03.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg04.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg04a.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg04b.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg05.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg06.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg06_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg08_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg09_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg10_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg11_edited_dream.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg12_edited_dream.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg13_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg14_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg15_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg16a_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg17_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg18_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg19_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg20_eidted.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg21_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg22_edited.jpg Kasumi_ep03_pg23_a_edited.jpg

stashar

Casual Client
This is a Kasumi story that I am currently working on.

Anybody wanna help me narrate it?

View attachment 108214

Kasumi attempts to return to a normal life after the DOA tournaments. She picks back up in college, hoping to build a life outside of her old Ninja training as a productive member of society. Alas, the Mugen Tenshin clan will not let their potential master leave the clan so easily. Time and time again have the Mugen Tenshin clan attempted to bring Kasumi back in and lead the clan, but time and time again, Kasumi has defeated them.

Instead of a head on battle, the Mugen Tenshin ninjas have begun dishonorable methods of curses, poison, and strange magicks to weaken Kasumi.

View attachment 108215

The secret ritual begins to take effect a little bit after noon, with Kasumi gaining some butterflies in her stomach. While Kasumi is knowledgable of the spells and rituals of Mugen Tenshin, she primarily trained in hand-to-hand combat and is thus unaware that she's even under a spell at this point.

View attachment 108216View attachment 108217View attachment 108218View attachment 108219

Over the next hour, the bellyache grows more intense. Something is wrong. Kasumi, unaware of the otherworldly powers cursing her body, heels over and loses focus in class. Her classmates notice the pain, and walk her to the nurse's office.

View attachment 108220View attachment 108221View attachment 108222

View attachment 108223View attachment 108224

But what could this be? Kasumi is well aware of all forms of physical ailments as part of her ninja-anatomy lessons. This pain makes no sense to her. Her friends pour hot water into a hotpack. Kasumi uses the hotpack to massage her stomach... but in vain. The supernatural pain continues, and Kasumi tries to sleep it off.

View attachment 108225

A scrying spell checks up on the status of Kasumi. A mysterious eye peers through the space/time continuum, seeing the pained, Kasumi trying to sleep off the pain.

"Eeeaahahahaaa! A mere hotpack will do you no good Kasumi!". The Tengu spellcaster laughs at Kasumi's feeble attempt to stave off the pain.

"Shall we open up the shadows, and attack Kasumi now? She's asleep, completely defenseless and I didn't even need to cast a sleeping spell!".

"No. Wait. You're ignorant of human culture. At this time, Kasumi is surrounded by her peers. Too many humans are in the area, its simply too risky for now. Wait till after-hours, but do what you can to make Kasumi fall asleep".

The Tengu casts a sleeping spell through his scrying ball. Kasumi's mind has already been weakened by the pain, she offers almost no resistance to the magicks of the Yokai. And sleep Kasumi does. As hours pass, the Tengu enchants the nurse and leads the nurse away. Kasumi is now a forgotten patient.

View attachment 108226

"Shadow-walking Rig to the location. Rig is ready to commence the attack".

"No. Not yet. Kasumi is an expert in swordplay and weapons. We should first ensure she's disarmed. Do you have a spell that can somehow disarm Kasumi's hidden blades?"

The Tengu thinks a bit. "Yes, I have one spell that should do the trick. But Kasumi needs to wake up. Rig, will you do the honors?"

Rig, watching Kasumi silently forms a big grin. With a solid blow on the sleeping Kasumi, a single strike is all he needs to wake up the helpless ninja.

View attachment 108227

"Huuuaaaahhhhh". Kasumi gasps.

"Rig, hide quickly. Kasumi must not see you if the spell is to work".

View attachment 108228

Kasumi, confused and dazed from the attack staggers up.

"My stomach... it feels like someone's been pounding my belly for hours." Kasumi speaks to herself, trying to pull herself together. "What's going on... where am I?"

"Exercitatione Dormienti", whispers the Tengu. Kasumi, still mentally weak from the poor sleep, the stomach pain and more, immediately comes under the effects of the spell. Kasumi suddenly believes she's in her own bedroom, getting ready to sleep.

"I can't sleep in my school clothes", Kasumi thinks to her self, "I must get my PJs on". And Kasumi begins to strip off, while imagining her PJs in the nurse's room.

View attachment 108229

"No hidden blades? We've wasted too much time. I can't believe how soft Kasumi has gotten after the DOA tournament!".

"Rig, ambush her. Teach her what it means to be a fighter once more. We can't have someone of her talent this hopeless".

View attachment 108230

Kasumi's danger sense immediately breaks the spell. She's instinctively trained to recognize danger and innately harden her mind against enchantments. " I was stripping to change into my pajamas... oh no, the Mugen Tenshin! Or is it MIST? DOATech?"

Kasumi recognizes Rig's sudden appearance.

Bladeless, armor-less, barefoot... Kasumi is ill-equipped for battle. She attempts diplomacy first.

"Rig, do you remember your past yet? You have to fight MIST's mindcontrol!"

View attachment 108231View attachment 108232

Rig responds with a devestating one-two punch to Kasumi's weakened belly. Little did Kasumi know that Rig's mental state has been hijacked by a different group. Kasumi's diplomacy was doomed to fail on her out-of-date intelligence on Rig.

"Ggguuaaa, Koooghge". After the 2nd hit, Kasumi stumbles backwards from the quick hits, her legs giving out on strength as she collapses to the ground.

"Huuuggaaaaah", Rig yells, aiming a left haymaker across Kasumi's face.

View attachment 108233

Kasumi doesn't even let out a sound. She collapses onto the bed.

Kasumi thinks to herself: "The diplomatic approach isn't working. They've got Rig entirely under their spell. I need to get up and fight".

View attachment 108234

As Kasumi recovers, the Tengu coaches Rig.

"Kasumi defeated countless opponents through the DOA tournaments. She is a master of hand-to-hand combat. So far, Kasumi is distracted from trying to repel my magic, but she's entirely focused now. My magic can no longer distract her".

Rig thinks "No problem boss. I can come up with a distraction myself". As he picks up the hotpack.

View attachment 108235

Kasumi takes her fighting stance.

"You can't bring me down that easily!" Kasumi yells, egging Rig to attack her head on.

View attachment 108236

Rig is too smart to go for the frontal assault against the master. Instead, he throws the hotpack directly at Kasumi's face.

View attachment 108237

"Whaaaa?" Kasumi exclaims. She didn't even see Rig pick up the object. Kasumi blocks the high-speed object approaching her face.

"Its soft. A hotpack? It was a distracttt----" Kasumi thinks to herself. But before she can finish the thought...

View attachment 108238

Thunk.

A front-kick directly to Kasumi's soft belly. Kasumi is shocked from the dishonorable tactics of Rig, her jaw hangs agasp.

To-be-continued.

Nodern03

Club Regular
View attachment 108214

Kasumi attempts to return to a normal life after the DOA tournaments. She picks back up in college, hoping to build a life outside of her old Ninja training as a productive member of society. Alas, the Mugen Tenshin clan will not let their potential master leave the clan so easily. Time and time again have the Mugen Tenshin clan attempted to bring Kasumi back in and lead the clan, but time and time again, Kasumi has defeated them.

Instead of a head on battle, the Mugen Tenshin ninjas have begun dishonorable methods of curses, poison, and strange magicks to weaken Kasumi.

View attachment 108215

The secret ritual begins to take effect a little bit after noon, with Kasumi gaining some butterflies in her stomach. While Kasumi is knowledgable of the spells and rituals of Mugen Tenshin, she primarily trained in hand-to-hand combat and is thus unaware that she's even under a spell at this point.

View attachment 108216View attachment 108217View attachment 108218View attachment 108219

Over the next hour, the bellyache grows more intense. Something is wrong. Kasumi, unaware of the otherworldly powers cursing her body, heels over and loses focus in class. Her classmates notice the pain, and walk her to the nurse's office.

View attachment 108220View attachment 108221View attachment 108222

View attachment 108223View attachment 108224

But what could this be? Kasumi is well aware of all forms of physical ailments as part of her ninja-anatomy lessons. This pain makes no sense to her. Her friends pour hot water into a hotpack. Kasumi uses the hotpack to massage her stomach... but in vain. The supernatural pain continues, and Kasumi tries to sleep it off.

View attachment 108225

A scrying spell checks up on the status of Kasumi. A mysterious eye peers through the space/time continuum, seeing the pained, Kasumi trying to sleep off the pain.

"Eeeaahahahaaa! A mere hotpack will do you no good Kasumi!". The Tengu spellcaster laughs at Kasumi's feeble attempt to stave off the pain.

"Shall we open up the shadows, and attack Kasumi now? She's asleep, completely defenseless and I didn't even need to cast a sleeping spell!".

"No. Wait. You're ignorant of human culture. At this time, Kasumi is surrounded by her peers. Too many humans are in the area, its simply too risky for now. Wait till after-hours, but do what you can to make Kasumi fall asleep".

The Tengu casts a sleeping spell through his scrying ball. Kasumi's mind has already been weakened by the pain, she offers almost no resistance to the magicks of the Yokai. And sleep Kasumi does. As hours pass, the Tengu enchants the nurse and leads the nurse away. Kasumi is now a forgotten patient.

View attachment 108226

"Shadow-walking Rig to the location. Rig is ready to commence the attack".

"No. Not yet. Kasumi is an expert in swordplay and weapons. We should first ensure she's disarmed. Do you have a spell that can somehow disarm Kasumi's hidden blades?"

The Tengu thinks a bit. "Yes, I have one spell that should do the trick. But Kasumi needs to wake up. Rig, will you do the honors?"

Rig, watching Kasumi silently forms a big grin. With a solid blow on the sleeping Kasumi, a single strike is all he needs to wake up the helpless ninja.

View attachment 108227

"Huuuaaaahhhhh". Kasumi gasps.

"Rig, hide quickly. Kasumi must not see you if the spell is to work".

View attachment 108228

Kasumi, confused and dazed from the attack staggers up.

"My stomach... it feels like someone's been pounding my belly for hours." Kasumi speaks to herself, trying to pull herself together. "What's going on... where am I?"

"Exercitatione Dormienti", whispers the Tengu. Kasumi, still mentally weak from the poor sleep, the stomach pain and more, immediately comes under the effects of the spell. Kasumi suddenly believes she's in her own bedroom, getting ready to sleep.

"I can't sleep in my school clothes", Kasumi thinks to her self, "I must get my PJs on". And Kasumi begins to strip off, while imagining her PJs in the nurse's room.

View attachment 108229

"No hidden blades? We've wasted too much time. I can't believe how soft Kasumi has gotten after the DOA tournament!".

"Rig, ambush her. Teach her what it means to be a fighter once more. We can't have someone of her talent this hopeless".

View attachment 108230

Kasumi's danger sense immediately breaks the spell. She's instinctively trained to recognize danger and innately harden her mind against enchantments. " I was stripping to change into my pajamas... oh no, the Mugen Tenshin! Or is it MIST? DOATech?"

Kasumi recognizes Rig's sudden appearance.

Bladeless, armor-less, barefoot... Kasumi is ill-equipped for battle. She attempts diplomacy first.

"Rig, do you remember your past yet? You have to fight MIST's mindcontrol!"

View attachment 108231View attachment 108232

Rig responds with a devestating one-two punch to Kasumi's weakened belly. Little did Kasumi know that Rig's mental state has been hijacked by a different group. Kasumi's diplomacy was doomed to fail on her out-of-date intelligence on Rig.

"Ggguuaaa, Koooghge". After the 2nd hit, Kasumi stumbles backwards from the quick hits, her legs giving out on strength as she collapses to the ground.

"Huuuggaaaaah", Rig yells, aiming a left haymaker across Kasumi's face.

View attachment 108233

Kasumi doesn't even let out a sound. She collapses onto the bed.

Kasumi thinks to herself: "The diplomatic approach isn't working. They've got Rig entirely under their spell. I need to get up and fight".

View attachment 108234

As Kasumi recovers, the Tengu coaches Rig.

"Kasumi defeated countless opponents through the DOA tournaments. She is a master of hand-to-hand combat. So far, Kasumi is distracted from trying to repel my magic, but she's entirely focused now. My magic can no longer distract her".

Rig thinks "No problem boss. I can come up with a distraction myself". As he picks up the hotpack.

View attachment 108235

Kasumi takes her fighting stance.

"You can't bring me down that easily!" Kasumi yells, egging Rig to attack her head on.

View attachment 108236

Rig is too smart to go for the frontal assault against the master. Instead, he throws the hotpack directly at Kasumi's face.

View attachment 108237

"Whaaaa?" Kasumi exclaims. She didn't even see Rig pick up the object. Kasumi blocks the high-speed object approaching her face.

"Its soft. A hotpack? It was a distracttt----" Kasumi thinks to herself. But before she can finish the thought...

View attachment 108238

Thunk.

A front-kick directly to Kasumi's soft belly. Kasumi is shocked from the dishonorable tactics of Rig, her jaw hangs agasp.

To-be-continued.

Very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.