Kasumi Interactive Ryona Story (1 Viewer)

Nodern03

Club Regular
Guys, I am gonna try something here, which I am currently doing in my PIXIV page. I am going to create a set of images for an interactive story, and after every part I will invite the participants to vote on what happens next. The link is here: Kasumi on her period (Day 1)It has already started over there, so I will post the images that has already been set in motion. It starts off with Kasumi being... 'indisposed', but as it goes along, it will become ryona-ish as her day goes along. Here we go:

Kasumi was preparing for her day when she felt the first twinge of cramps in her lower belly...Right now, the cramps are still bearable...
Kasumi_EP02_Pg02.jpg

Poll: Does her cramps get worse?

Poll Result: Yes

Ignoring the twinge in her lower belly, Kasumi headed towards the door. Just as she was about to open the door, her cramps flared up.

As Kasumi wasn't prepared for the abrupt increase in pain, she immediately stooped over, left hand supporting her weight, her right hand pressing hard on her lower belly. Her face in a tight grimace, she stood still, waiting for the cramp to pass...
Kasumi_EP02_Pg03.jpg

Poll: With her cramps getting worse, what does she do?

Poll Result: Kasumi decides to endure the cramps

Even though her cramps were starting to get stronger, Kasumi decided not to take any painkillers (As decided by the previous poll). She put on her clothes, and headed out to her workplace, the diner.

The consequences of not taking painkillers were starting to make itself known. As morning turned into afternoon, the dull throb in her lower belly got worse, turning into a constant pounding that was reaching unbearable levels.

Kasumi struggled to keep her pain under control, trying to distract herself by keeping busy. A little girl went up to the counter, wanting to buy a drink. She obliged with a carton of orange juice. With the little girl far opposite the counter, she had to lean forward, stretching her body, in order to pass the girl her drink. Little did she know, that little exertion of force brought forth a renewed wave of cramping.

Immediately she stooped over, nearly bending at the waist, her body barely supported by her right arm on the counter, while her left hand grabbing her stomach tightly. She could endure the pain no longer. Desperate to find relief, she glanced at Momiji, wondering if she should ask her for help.
Kasumi_EP02_Pg04.jpg Kasumi_EP02_Pg05.jpg Kasumi_EP02_Pg05a.jpg Kasumi_EP02_Pg06.jpg

Poll: Does Kasumi ask Momiji to take over her work so that she can rest at the back of the cafe?

Poll is on-going.

You can also place your vote here: 霞(DOA) - 生理中 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.