Nodern03

Club Regular
Hey all, I am starting a new mini-episode, starring Kasumi again. This is the first render.
I will be rendering the pictures and posting them first. The fiction will be written in later.

71132248_p0.jpg

The restroom was quiet, save for the random drops of water. Occasionally, a student or two would walk in, chatting about how boring the lecture was, or excited gossips of someone hooking up with another. Then when they left, it was all quiet again. At the moment, Kasumi couldn't care less.

It was already late afternoon, class had ended and she was stuck in the cubicle. Both hands pressing in earnestly at the sides of her lower belly as she rocked back and forth, trying to find a way to ease her cramps.

"Uuuuuh...." She groaned. This month, it came earlier than expected. "Of all times, it had to start today." She winced, as another wave of cramping started to build up.

Bad time indeed. She was scheduled to fight Rig tomorrow evening. She had experienced a dull throb in her lower abdomen in the morning, had hoped that it was just something bad she ate last night. But later that day, when that dull throb turned into a raging fire that bordered at the edge of being unbearable, she kneww that to be false.

Damn it. This is going to be a hindrance to her fight.

Kasumi_PeriodCrampsInSchool_2b.jpg

She pulled up her underwear, fastened her skirt, reluctantly getting up and carrying on with her day. On the way to the basins, she had to pause again, leaning against the wall, hugging her middle tightly as yet another wave of cramps courses through her middle. This was definitely going to be a bad day for her.

"Breathe... Just breathe..." She tried telling herself.

Easier said than done, especially when she felt like a knife is constantly stabbing her in the belly.

Last edited:

Nodern03

Club Regular
71132248_p2.jpg

She pulled up her underwear, fastened her skirt, reluctantly getting up and carrying on with her day. On the way to the basins, she had to pause again, leaning against the wall, hugging her middle tightly as yet another wave of cramps courses through her middle. This was definitely going to be a bad day for her.

"Breathe... Just breathe..." She tried telling herself.

Easier said than done, especially when she felt like a knife is constantly stabbing her in the belly.

Kasumi_PeriodCrampsInSchool_4.jpg

Kasumi sat on the bed, hunched over with a troubled expression, her right hand massaging her tummy.

"Kasumi?" a male voice called out.

She gasped, startled by him. She quickly sat up straight, placing her hands by her side as if nothing was wrong. She looked up, recognising the voice as one of her classmate's.

"ah..! Kenji-san..."

"Kasumi? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing..!" She said quickly.

"Are you sure? What are you doing here then?"

Kasumi was about to reply, when she suddenly winced. "Ahh..!" She hunched over again, both arms hugging her middle. Her face scrunched up, trying to control her breathing. After a moment, she visibly relaxed, although this time she stayed hunched over.

".....My stomach hurts.." she said, her voice soft and breathy with pain. She smiled weakly at him.

"Oh, is it something you ate?"

"N-no..!" She blushed, "It's not that..."

"No? How bad is it? You look really pale."

"Pretty bad.. I mean, no, really. I will be fine.. in a few days." Now she was really flustered.

"...Huh?"

"I-it just hurts a little more this month.." She stammered.

Realisation dawned on her classmate.

"OHhhh..." Awkward silence. "Well, do you need anything?"

"It's ok..."She replied. "I just need a rest. The nurse is getting me something for the cramps..."

"Well, alright. Have a good rest! Don't overwork yourself, ya?"

She gave a sheepish laugh. "haha... Yes, Kenji-san," she replied.

And as her classmate walked out, Kasumi's face was as red as a tomato.

Last edited:

Nodern03

Club Regular
71132248_p4.jpg

Kasumi's face was beet red from the encounter with Kenji; she couldn't believe that she just told him about 'that'. Fortunately, he had left soon after the conversation. Safe from prying eyes, Kasumi dropped all pretenses and let out a heavy sigh, both hands pressed to her belly. It was getting sweaty here, and she removed her scarf. What would Kenji be thinking now?

Before she could blush again, another wave of cramping took over and she leaned forward, belly dull and throbbing. She pressed her hands deeper into her belly and focused on her breathing, and waited for the cramp to pass.

When the pain subsided slightly, Kasumi forced herself to straighten. Unfortunately, she does not have time to rest. She would have to endure it somehow.. The day is not over and she still have training to do. The tournament starts tomorrow.

Kasumi_PeriodCrampsInSchool_6.jpg

When she stood up, her cramps suddenly flared up intensely. Kasumi collasped back to the bed, bending over even more, her arms pressing in her stomach deeply.

"Ow.. ow.. ow..."

It was almost unbearable for her. Her cramps were getting worse. She tried to alleviate the pain by bending over and pressing her hands deeply into her belly, but it did not seem to work. Where was the nurse? She really needed the painkillers now.

Unfortunately, she was out of time. She had to prepare for tomorrow's match. Even though her stomach really hurts, she had to leave the infirmary. She had to train for her fight. Again, she forced herself to stand, breathing out slowly, straightening herself up. Regaining her composure, she walked out of the room, as if everything was fine.

Life of a Kunoichi.

*End of prologue*

Last edited:

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg001.jpg

Kasumi trudged along the pavement, grumbling to herself.

The training was excruciating, especially since she went about the whole day without painkillers. Despite the painful throbbing in her lower abdomen, she was stubborn, opting to continue on with her training. Every few minutes into her practice, she had to fight the involuntary urge to double over and cradle her lower belly. By midway of her training, she was practically reduced to walking around hunched over. Most of the guys were by now looking at her funny, with her female trainees having figured out what was wrong with her, giving her sympathetic looks.

This was one of those days, where the whole universe seemed to be against her. She lost track of time trying to perfect a technique for tomorrow's fight. Somebody, probably Marie Rose, had played a prank on her, stealing her shoes. Now, she had to walk barefoot home along the quiet streets, and the continued onslaught of cramps had sapped her strength. She desparately needed rest; hopefully the cramps would be gone by tomorrow. Mentally she crossed her fingers.

As her mind wandered, a shadow suddenly appeared from her left, startling her out of her thoughts. That shadow was her opponent. It was Rig.

Last edited:

Nodern03

Club Regular
. Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg002.jpg

Hi there, Kasumi." He crooned.

Irritated that he managed to startle her, Kasumi shot back, "Rig? What are doing here? The figh-- huaaarrkk..!!"

Her sentence was cut short, courtesy of a fist buried deep in her solar plexus. She wasn't expecting that. She immediately collapsed on all fours, coughing uncontrollably. Her right arm slowly drew back to her side, wrapping tightly against her aching stomach.

"What am I doing here? Just checking out my opponent. My, you seem breathless.." Rig goaded.

Internally, her mind was screaming. "M-my stomach!" Her mouth was gaped open, but she had no breath to muster a sound. Of all places to get hit today. The punch to her weakened stomach set off a wave of spasms that magnified the pain she was already experiencing, which overwhelmed her. Combined with the lack of breath, her vision started graying.

Struggling to breathe, she did not notice Rig stepping closer to her. When his boots came into her vision, she attempted to get up, but ultimately failing. Rig's punch left a lingering, crippling effect on her. No matter how much she tried, eventually the pain forced her back into a turtle position.

Last edited:

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg003.jpg

When it became apparent that Kasumi wasn't going to get up anytime soon, Rig got impatient.

"Oh hell, get up will you?"

Reaching down, he grabbed Kasumi by her collar, hauling her to a half-standing position. Being forced out of her turtle pose, her stomach muscles were stretch uncomfortably, the heavy throbbing in her stomach flaring up anew. Kasumi could only protest with a painful groan. Her right arm remained tight around her stomach, as if cradling it would make the pain more bearable.

"What... are you doing? Let go of me.." She managed.

Rig grinned, "Oh come on, you think I am going to let you off this easily? What the hell is wrong with you today? It was only just a punch. You weren't this weak the last time we fought at the lab. What, you having a bad tummyache?" He couldn't have been further from the truth. His grin turned into a vicious scowl. "As a matter of fact, you humiliated me that day.." he growled.

His right hand bunched up into a fist, intent on causing more damage. Kasumi's heart sank further, but she was in too much pain to defend herself.

Last edited:

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg004_edited.jpg

He punctuated that remark with another punch, this time to the side of her cheek.

Kasumi's head whipped to the side, her senses reeling. The first punch to the stomach had crippled her. The second one now threatened to shut her senses down. She tried breaking his grip on her blouse, raising her arms to defend herself. She failed miserably. Her left arm flailed weakly, trying to keep him as far away as possible. Rig was having none of that. His grip on the collar of her blouse remained strong, keeping her close to him, and having the unwanted effect of exposing her chest from the top down.

Rig was ogling at her heaving chest. "My, what a nice view," he chuckled.

Hearing that, and knowing exactly what he was referring to, anger flared inside her, and despite the crippling pain in her stomach, she struggled even more.

"Shut up, you lecher! Let go of me now!" She cried out.

"Sure, in a moment," Rig drawled out.

Last edited:

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg005.jpg

Without any warning, he violently swung Kasumi around, the momentum lifting her off her feet. Rig's arm acted as an anchor, her blouse bunched up in his fist as he swung her around his left. Airborne, Kasumi had no way to control her descend and she gritted her teeth, bracing her back for the impact with the metal gate behind her.... Only for her momentum to abruptly stop.

Last edited:

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg006.jpg

Kasumi had expected Rig to throw her into the metal gate that led into the alley. Only, Rig hadn't let go of her blouse, which stopped the throw abruptly. Confused, Kasumi only had a split second to think before a vicious kick speared her in the navel. Kasumi's eyes snapped wide open as the Rig's boot sank in deeper than his punch did.

As Rig had a firm hold of her blouse, Kasumi took the full force of the kick which propelled her once again towards the gate. With the kick propelling her backwards, and Rig forcefully pulling her blouse towards him, her school uniform finally tore loose. She collided heavily with the gate, losing whatever breath she had left, before collapsing to the ground.

Last edited:

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg007.jpg "Really, Kasumi? I could have sworn you were a lot more fiesty than that." Rig let out a chuckle. "Or did I improve that much? Hmmm..." he walked slowly towards her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg008_edited.jpg Kasumi finally stopped retching, letting out a small groan. She struggled to her feet, leaning heavily against the gate. Already a fierce bruise was forming on her cheek. But her stomach bore the brunt of it. Angry red welts covered her stomach, mostly from the hard leather boots that Rig wore. A hand gripped her chin, forcing her to look up at Rig, who was staring coldly down at her.

"The high and mighty Kasumi, brought down to her knees by yours truly. To think I was so worried about tomorrow's fight."

Kasumi could barely retort, her chest wheezing from the pain and lack of air, her right arm wrapped tightly around the middle of her stomach. She glared fiercely at Rig.

He glanced down at her torn blouse, at her exposed chest. He smirked. Kasumi, shamed and blushing red from the outrage of modesty, raised her arms to her chest. Rig's gaze carried on downwards, stopping at her bruised stomach.

"Well, you must have been slacking from your training, hmm?"

He dragged his fingers along her belly, igniting a fiery spasm in her middle. She gritted her teeth, willing herself not to react to it. Rig caught it anyway.

"Well then, if you know what is good for you, forget about taking part in tomorrow's fight. It's clear who is going to be the winner."

"You are despicable..." Kasumi replied.

Rig stepped back, a cold, maniacal smile forming on his face.

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg009_edited.jpg Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg009a_edited.jpg "I shall not see you tomorrow then."

He rammed a fist up into her belly, into the same spot where the bruises were forming.

She saw the fist coming, but she could do nothing about it. Her stomach was barely able to resist the force of the punch. It broke through her defences, pummelling anything that was in its path, sending her up in the air.
Just as quickly as it penetrated her, Rig's fist retracted, and her insides rushed to occupy the vacant space again. It was the most excruciating thing she ever experienced.

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg010_Edited.jpg For the second time this night, she collapsed to the ground, writhing in agony. Her knees tucked in underneath her, both arms wrapped tightly around her stomach, her head on the ground. Something inside her leaked out, and she had an idea what it was. She rocked silently, trying to contain the pain.

Rig signed in mock pity, admiring his handiwork. He turned his heels, walking off.

Nodern03

Club Regular
Rig signed in mock pity, admiring his handiwork. He turned his heels, walking off.

Kasumi couldn't let this off. Somehow fighting off the pain deep inside her, she screamed, "R-Rig!"

When he looked back at her, she had managed to get up in a crouch, a hand on the ground, supporting her weight.

"Mark my words.. I will fight you tomorrow. And I will defeat you!" She swore.

Rig stared at her.

"Fuck off." He said, turning his heels, walking off into the night.

Kasumi watched him leave. Then collapsed into a fetal position. Hands shaking, she reached into her pocket, dialing a number on her phone.

"Hayabusa-san.. I need help.."

Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg011_edited.jpg Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg011a_edited.jpg

Nodern03

Club Regular
Urgent healing. Hayabusa warned Kasumi that the healing can only do so much. The fight will still depend on Kasumi's will.
The problem is that Rig knows she is hurt.
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg012_edited.jpg

Nodern03

Club Regular
Kasumi_Ep01_a_Pg013a.jpg

Kasumi breathed slowly and deeply, her eyes closed. She loosened her fight garb, especially her waist sash, so that she could breathe easier. Her midsection is especially sensitive to pressure now.

"Kasumi." Hayabusa called.

Kasumi looked up. Blushing at her state of undress, she quickly draped a hand over her loose garments, carefully resting her hand over her still tender stomach. Even with the night before, it still made her ears go red. Hayabusa was starting straight at her, no hint of what's going through her mind. She blushed even more.

"Yes, Ryu-san?" she replied.

"Don't hunch over. Keep your back straight. You have to stretch your muscles, or your injuries will be very sore when you fight." He ordered. He had a good point. Sitting up straight, she barely suppress a wince.

"Your injuries are not fully healed yet. Rig knows it too," he continued. "Use your speed to your advantage, keep him at a distance. He is bigger and stronger, he will be looking to close the gap, to drag you into a brawl. Do not allow that to happen. Use your front kicks to keep him at bay, and at your current state, timing is important. Cut angles wherever you can, attack him from the sides. In and out. Do not stay in the pocket for too long. Do you understand?"

Part of her was annoyed that Hayabusa was treating her as a student. Hell, she had defeated Rig once. Ironically, she found him naggy. Another part of her was amused; she was thinking exactly the same as Hayabusa.

"Yes, Ryu-San. Thank you for the advice."

Hayabusa stepped closer. "Rig will likely target your legs first. He will use his footwork to corner you, using his hands as a distraction, then power kicks to your legs. And once your mobility is limited, he will target your body. Remember that."

Having said his piece, his eyes lingered on her a second more, before turning around and walking off, leaving Kasumi to her own thoughts.
She mulled over what has been said.

Rig had done a number on her. There's no denying that. But she had a gameplan and she intended to see it through. Puffing out a breath, she stood up. It is time.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
You've favorited and commented on our comment. So in returning the favor, I thought it was only fair if I took a look at your stories.

And wow! I have to say, I am really impressed. Kasumi isn't my favorite DOA character, but you have done an excellent job putting her at the focus of your stories. I love your descriptions, not only of the action, but also the emotions and expressions. Reading the story, I certainly got a feel of not only what was happening, but also what Kasumi was feeling. You captured the essence of her character.
I do look forward to the fight sequences and the belly punishment. There is a great sense of intensity and urgency in the fight portions of the story, and it kept me wanting to read more.

Well done with these. I certainly can not wait for more! And again, thank you so much for reading, commenting, and favoring our Chun-Li comic on DA. Believe it or not, I'm inspired by you and will hope to take that inspiration I've gained from you and work it into our comic.
Thanks. I look forward to more.

Nodern03

Club Regular
You've favorited and commented on our comment. So in returning the favor, I thought it was only fair if I took a look at your stories.

And wow! I have to say, I am really impressed. Kasumi isn't my favorite DOA character, but you have done an excellent job putting her at the focus of your stories. I love your descriptions, not only of the action, but also the emotions and expressions. Reading the story, I certainly got a feel of not only what was happening, but also what Kasumi was feeling. You captured the essence of her character.
I do look forward to the fight sequences and the belly punishment. There is a great sense of intensity and urgency in the fight portions of the story, and it kept me wanting to read more.

Well done with these. I certainly can not wait for more! And again, thank you so much for reading, commenting, and favoring our Chun-Li comic on DA. Believe it or not, I'm inspired by you and will hope to take that inspiration I've gained from you and work it into our comic.
Thanks. I look forward to more.

Thanks for the compliments! Unfortunately, it will be on hiatus a little while, as I am working to complete another fight commission first!
Will be coming back to this story after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.