Karin (Naruto) (1 Viewer)

btc

Potential Patron
This one came in very early on so it's probably understandable if its not up to snuff.

It's lacking a lot of detail and really needs the longer hair template I think. The tips end up being cut off and it just doesn't look right in general.

http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/24/

I can probably get reference images if an artist wants to start from scratch but I can't post them on this board.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Why can't you post them on this board? Is this of objectionable content?

If so, you may link to the images offsite.

btc

Potential Patron
They're hkey images and I don't want you to have to deal with what happens when those get posted.

btc

Potential Patron
They're member site images. If somebody wants to do a revision I will "handle" it if they need to see the images in question.

btc

Potential Patron
:-X

I'll just leave this here, in case anyone... you know... needed it for anything.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/3oyhrbiu2bb5ua4a2hxefakokuo5sglw

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
oh my god....your a god, i've been trying to get those naruto images from hentai key for a loooooonnng time, i just dont want to have to pay for them....*right click* *save as*

does that page update them as they come out every day or is it just a accumulation to that point? cause it has the latest one and that would be awesome if it did so i don't have to keep looking around anymore.

Mineur

Content Creator
dark daisuke said:
does that page update them as they come out every day or is it just a accumulation to that point? cause it has the latest one and that would be awesome if it did so i don't have to keep looking around anymore.

they update like 3-4 times a weak if new pics have arrived ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.