Writer
Author
Victim: Chun-Li
chunli.jpg

suffers defeat at the hands of

Juri
juri.jpg

*WHUMP, WHUMP, THUD!*
Juri's devastating kicks struck Chun-Li's battered body violently, followed by lightning-fast karate chops to the breasts. Chun-Li's mouth began to open in a painful scream, but no sound escaped as Juri open-palmed her throat, causing her to choke. Juri laughed as she leaped in the air and performed a jump kick that connected perfectly with her opponent's chin, snapping her pretty Asian head to the left. Stars appeared above Chun's head, her kimono slipping off her shoulder revealing a large, bruised boob. Juri decided it was time to end the one-sided match; she began by launching her opponent into the air with a powerful uppercut.
Chun-Li had a little time to think while up in the air. "She's so strong....I didn't stand a chance...I hope this doesn't hurt too much..."
Her thoughts were interruppted by her midriff landing square on the tip of Juri's skyward leg. "HUUUUUURGH!!!!" she shouted as all will to stay concious left her.
"That felt good, didn't it?" Juri coyly whispered in her defeated enemy's ear. Chun-Li slumped to the floor, bleeding a little out of her mouth, and closed her eyes with a final futile sigh.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Funny that you used that picture of Chun-Li for this, since I was imagining it so well with that one outfit in my head as I read. Makes it all the more sexy. Great stuff, bro.

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
Funny that you used that picture of Chun-Li for this, since I was imagining it so well with that one outfit in my head as I read. Makes it all the more sexy. Great stuff, bro.

Haha, thanks. That is for sure Chun-Li's sexiest costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.