• Less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go away

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wands

Potential Patron
I have seen requests and wanted some for myself so I thought these...

A vote or reply would help me focus on projects if you have the time...

Attachments

• BG Don't look.jpg
    BG Don't look.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,024
  • BG large audience.jpg
    BG large audience.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,976
  • BG unexpected.jpg
    BG unexpected.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,543

aztlan

Casual Client
Don't Look (best) > Unexpected > Large Audience (worst)

Putting them in more of a cartoon/anime style would help integrate them into the game better (if you gave the time and talent).

Tweak

Potential Patron
I also prefer that backgrounds be both 1) art and 2) complete to be considered a proper background.

I've seen people upload "audience" characters that are just surrounded by white space or the like, and that may be a small step to creating a decent audience background, but most people who make requests aren't asking for a resource that they will have to do work on to get the final result (typically due to a lack of familiarity with how to do the work).

Example: found a file with a couch and girls on/behind it, but there was no room/setting/actual background to speak of. I tried photoshopping this object into an actual background of a room, but I'm not the best at that sort of thing and I hesitate to upload something that combines other people's "work" without their consent/credit.

karlpaws

Potential Patron
For a background to work in SDT it kinda needs a foreground space where the characters can be standing/kneeling, unless you pair it with a position file or expectation that you will be zoomed in on the main him/her models the whole time.

Tweak, if you post links of the two images you found I can try to merge them myself. I think I've mostly gotten the hang of it, as long as the "top" image doesn't have a very busy background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.