Jenna Haze Dialogue (1 Viewer)

fallout666

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
fallout666 said:
thanks for making the file on jenna haze but i found flaw. for some reason some sound bites are louder then other. you get huge change i sound one being to quite where other one way to loud. not sure why when she makes -mmbh!"interrupt:"-nngh noise to loud. where she says this Mmm...put that fucking cock right between these slutty lips it to quite and have to turn sound up all in all great job it suck to have one sound bite where can not hear where other way to loud
Your gibberish... it hurts my eyes.

Anyway... if your complaint is about the volume of the 3 interrupts tell me exactly which ones in the following form.

Interrupt1: (too loud/too quiet/just right)
Interrupt2: (too loud/too quiet/just right)
Interrupt3: (too loud/too quiet/just right)

just like you said. not sure which one only one i know off hand is this one s -mmbh!"interrupt:"-nngh there other but do not recall which ones. if goes off after she does low voice then bam you get s -mmbh!"interrupt:"-nngh or few other.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Well, I gave you the perfect opportunity to tell me what the problem was in a manner that is legible... but you butchered it anyway.

kojiro

Content Creator
some sounds are louder than the others. i think there are about 3. on is a gasp sound, another is when she says she wants to take every inch, and i dont remember the 3rd one

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Since this the origin of the Jenna Haze sound mod, I was curious if the mod is NOT compatible with the most up to date version of SDT included with the Loader. I've tried using the mod but it seems only the text part of it seems to work, but not audio. Any help (Or answer if its not compatible atm) would be appreciated.
Thanks.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
JGUIDO said:
Since this the origin of the Jenna Haze sound mod, I was curious if the mod is NOT compatible with the most up to date version of SDT included with the Loader. I've tried using the mod but it seems only the text part of it seems to work, but not audio. Any help (Or answer if its not compatible atm) would be appreciated.
Thanks.
It should always be compatible... sometime the audio just doesn't like to activate all the time, don't ask me, never found out why it randomly doesn't load.

But make sure Dialogue is checked under options. Make sure you load the mod as a .swf and not a dialogue. Make sure you hit play before loading the mod. and make sure your volume is not muted and you have some sort of speaker device connected to your computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.