Jenna Haze Dialogue (1 Viewer)

Westfort

Potential Patron
Hey all so I'm currently undertaking a project to provide dialogue by Jenna Haze. The audio will be ripped from various movie sources. I have a select few right now which I will upload in a bit along with the Default Dialogue.txt provided by Konashion. I was just wondering if I was on the right track with this. Any feedback would be helpful.

PS: I basically am using the default dialogue as a starting place, and if you open the one i've provided most of the default lines are still there but look for the ones that are numbered in the audio files to correspond with the lines of dialogue. (Eg. First Throat 1 audio sample has been altered in the corresponding spot for the first throat dialogue.)

PPS: The dialogue and mp3 files are in 7zip format, sorry for any inconvenience.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ax22kq4yf1bhvs

UPDATE: I have updated the dialogue script along with adding several more audio clips. I have still left the default dialogue in the .txt file because I will try and be creative about filling in those lines with various other audio clips.

Here is where I'm at right now, is this the format you wanted it in?

http://www.mediafire.com/?7gu3555ozv04pm4

Hopefully that all transfers over properly! And thanks again for any input!

UPDATE: I believe it is ready to be compiled as a .swf addon! Also have the link at the bottom of the page in my reply!

http://www.mediafire.com/?y710s0glcidczus

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I don't know if you know how to use Flash, but if you provide the full dialogue along with all of the matching audio clips I can make an audio dialogue swf import for you.

My understanding is that Modspock isn't really bothering with audio dialogue mods anymore now that there is an official way to do it, which is much more efficient.

Westfort

Potential Patron
Ahh ok! Yes I'm not too familiar with flash, just the basics really. That would be great of you to do that! I shall try and have the rest of the dialogue and clips up in a few days time. Was wondering though, how does the official way work? If it is with Flash then again, I would be lost! Haha, thx for your reply though!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
It is with Flash.

Make sure all of the audio is split into individual files for each line of dialogue... naming them accordingly would be helpful as well.

Also, I imagine you'll need to modify that dialogue because I feel that some of those lines you may not find Jenna Haze saying.

Westfort

Potential Patron
I have made an update to the dialogue file if you wanted to take a look at it to make sure I'm still on the right track it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again for everything!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
That's good, I'm not going to work on it until you are done collecting audio clips and have a finished dialogue.

So when that's all done let me know and I'll throw it all together.

When you are done collecting clips, remove the dialogue from the .txt file that you do not have audio clips for, because when those lines come up no audio will be played.

I didn't check your files to see if you are doing it right, but number the audio clips in the order they appear in the dialogue (i.e. Cum_in_mouth1.mp3 should be the audio file for the first cum_in_mouth line.)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Dunno, Westfort hasn't updated with a complete set yet. Once he does that I'll make it into an audio dialogue.

Westfort

Potential Patron
OK everyone! I have hopefully compiled enough of a variety of Ms. Jenna Haze to keep it interesting. There are a few dialogue lines missing so a few options will be default (a.k.a wake up sequences and held sequences, possibly cum in eye sequences as well) but I promise that the dialogue is to the best of my searching ability and I hope that Anonymous can come up with a .swf file soon! Thanks again for the patience and help on this one! I hope everything is up to par and easily accessible for you!

Should be everything! Please reply ASAP if I am missing anything crucial and thank you again!

flambot

Potential Patron
Westfort said:
OK everyone! I have hopefully compiled enough of a variety of Ms. Jenna Haze to keep it interesting. There are a few dialogue lines missing so a few options will be default (a.k.a wake up sequences and held sequences, possibly cum in eye sequences as well) but I promise that the dialogue is to the best of my searching ability and I hope that Anonymous can come up with a .swf file soon! Thanks again for the patience and help on this one! I hope everything is up to par and easily accessible for you!

Should be everything! Please reply ASAP if I am missing anything crucial and thank you again!

Sweet. Can't wait to see the finished swf. Anyone have a good char code for her they'd like to post in the meantime?

fallout666

Potential Patron
for some reason the dialogue does not work right. i get not talking. for some reason i get no name and does not read what you wrote.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Westfort said:

Everything looks good. Though I see in the dialogue file

Code:
interrupt_1:"-mphh!"
interrupt:"-mph!"

interrupt_2:"-!"
interrupt:"-ghmph!"

interrupt_3:"-mmbh!"
interrupt:"-nngh!"
Which I suppose I can figure out which to use after listening to the files. I should have this done by tomorrow night, likely I'll have it done tomorrow morning.

Westfort

Potential Patron
Sorry about that Anonymous! I didn't even see that at first. Here's how it should look:

Interrupt_1: "Huuhhh..."
Interrupt_2: "Mmph!"
Interrupt_3: "Mmmm..."

Thanks for all your help again!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
You also have no Intro, held, wake, cum_in_nose, or General lines. I'm still going to do what I can for now, but if you provide me with more files and lines I'll update it later.

Also, is anyone planning on trying to make a jenna haze import for this?

Westfort

Potential Patron
Ok awesome. Yes the pickings were difficult to come by to isolate just her voice but I will look around for more audio clips! Thanks again Anonymous

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
And done. Hopefully it all works, I can't test it right now.

JennaHaze.swf

You could probably very easily pick apart any of her POV videos, she does quite a bit of talking before getting down to business.

Also, moved to Audio Dialogue.

fallout666

Potential Patron
thanks for making the file on jenna haze but i found flaw. for some reason some sound bites are louder then other. you get huge change i sound one being to quite where other one way to loud. not sure why when she makes -mmbh!"interrupt:"-nngh noise to loud. where she says this Mmm...put that fucking cock right between these slutty lips it to quite and have to turn sound up all in all great job it suck to have one sound bite where can not hear where other way to loud

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
fallout666 said:
thanks for making the file on jenna haze but i found flaw. for some reason some sound bites are louder then other. you get huge change i sound one being to quite where other one way to loud. not sure why when she makes -mmbh!"interrupt:"-nngh noise to loud. where she says this Mmm...put that fucking cock right between these slutty lips it to quite and have to turn sound up all in all great job it suck to have one sound bite where can not hear where other way to loud
Your gibberish... it hurts my eyes.

Anyway... if your complaint is about the volume of the 3 interrupts tell me exactly which ones in the following form.

Interrupt1: (too loud/too quiet/just right)
Interrupt2: (too loud/too quiet/just right)
Interrupt3: (too loud/too quiet/just right)

Westfort

Potential Patron
Great job Anonymous! Thanks again for all your help! This was definitely worth it! If I revamp (aka add a lot more audio clips) I will surely post the new and improved one but for now this does the job very well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.