Isolate into standalone Skirt Mods - Revision Request (1 Viewer)

don kloot

Content Creator
Greetings, I was wondering if the following two mods could have their skirts isolated and made into standalone mods. Alternatively, if someone could point me to a tutorial to help me do just this that would also work. Thanks!

sorrowww

Content Creator
Coder
Modder
Designer
Writer
If you load them up in moreclothing you can change the line to separate them

Code
====

MikiSayaka_outfit.swf=Sayaka:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms-rightCalf-leftCalf-rightThigh-leftThigh-rightThighMasked
Panty-angel.swf=Angel:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms-leftCalf-rightCalf:CostumeCollar

I took these straight from my moreclothing settings and it allows them to be loaded separately.

as far as creating a standalone swf I couldn't help, but there is a thread here with a video tutorial on how to make swf mods if it helps

don kloot

Content Creator
If you load them up in moreclothing you can change the line to separate them

Code
====

MikiSayaka_outfit.swf=Sayaka:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms-rightCalf-leftCalf-rightThigh-leftThigh-rightThighMasked
Panty-angel.swf=Angel:CostumeTop:CostumeBottoms-leftCalf-rightCalf:CostumeCollar

I took these straight from my moreclothing settings and it allows them to be loaded separately.

as far as creating a standalone swf I couldn't help, but there is a thread here with a video tutorial on how to make swf mods if it helps
I didn't realize you could do this directly in MoreClothing, Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.