Is it Possible? Map, Walking on a flat 2d plane, her butt size slider adjuster (1 Viewer)

bambam101

Potential Patron
Is it Possible? Map, Walking on a flat 2d plane, her butt size slider adjuster

Good Evening fellow Deepthroaters. Since the release of Sin City, I've been inspired to do something similar if not better but on a larger scale.
Truly inspiring what all you guys have done. The game started out as a simple blowjob game, now look at it! We can make her do almost anything we imagine. Prone missionary? Cowgirl? Titjob? Lap dance? I mean seriously. Unbelievable.
I myself know nothing of coding, moding or anything or that sort. Yeah I know you've all heard it before. "I don't know anything about anything but can you draw and craft the world into a swf file, thanks in advance" Not me. I am determined to it all myself, with of course a little guidance and some questions answered.
My question tho, is it possible to make our character walk? Not just from edge of the screen to the other edge. Instead when you walk to the edge of the screen, the background moves with the character. So imagine your character Is in a classroom type background. Instead of being limited to the screen, the room expands as you move across the screen. So you would have the teachers desk on one side of the room, and as you move to the door of the classroom, the desk is now pushed away from view of the screen. Creating a world of opportunities.
Question two. Is it possible to implement a map. So you would have all these areas set, such as your house, school, and library. Could we have a button at the corner of the screen for our map. You click it and it opens up this default map view. As you hover over your areas of interest, the school for instance would highlight and when you click on it, BAM you're there! Is that possible?
Question three. Is it possible to have her ass size slider?
Question four. Is it possible to have a slideshow kind of effect to background pictures. So I want my intro for my dialogue to have one picture show, then another but not immediately. I want it to slowly fade out of the other and slowly emerge the next pic. Instead of PIC!...PIC!

I do understand that we are limited to the actual sdt file itself so if none of these are possible, is it possible to have a separate 'projector' so to say? So you would have sdt doing everything it can do and all those, extra little things you want it to do, you have another application do those things and the projector would bring them all together.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
My question tho, is it possible to make our character walk? Not just from edge of the screen to the other edge. Instead when you walk to the edge of the screen, the background moves with the character.
Yes, there is not reason why you couldn't animate a character walk. This is Adobe Flash after all, an animation platform.

So imagine your character Is in a classroom type background. Instead of being limited to the screen, the room expands as you move across the screen. So you would have the teachers desk on one side of the room, and as you move to the door of the classroom, the desk is now pushed away from view of the screen.
Yes this possible. You can pan BG images, take a look at some Sytax terror XL BGs some have keys to pan the image. Again this is Adobe Flash, no reason you can't tween it.

Question two. Is it possible to implement a map.
Yes. DialogueActions is a mod that adds buttons to the side of the screen, you saw them in Sin City. You can draw elements anywhere with Loader mod programing.

Question three. Is it possible to have her ass size slider?
Yes, draw the frames and code a UI. Sby's mods has added many buttons and sliders to the default menus.|

Question four. Is it possible to have a slideshow kind of effect to background pictures.
Yes. You could made a mod for this. but DA has a flash system to fade to solid colour, and also allows you to change backgrounds. you could set that up to fade to and from black while also switching BGs.

that we are limited to the actual sdt file itself so if none of these are possible, is it possible to have a separate 'projector' so to say?
We are not limited to SDT.swf. We have the Loader which enables many of the mods you've been using so far. You should also look into SDTL2.

Good luck.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Who is DA and what is this flash system you speak of?
DA is dialogueactions, its a loader mod that extends the vanilla dialogue system, its what Sin City mainly uses.

Adobe Flash is as of Jan 2021 an obsolete web technology. It is what SDT is made it. There was a huge flash game scene over the years, if you remember Kongregate, Armor Games, or Newgrounds. There was of course a sex game scene. Flash now has legacy support in the rebranded Adobe Animate CC 2020 which is a proprietary animation software suit that you need a monthly subscription to use. Loader mods are written in a programing language called ActionScript.

I'm working on a development environment for SDT that should make making things like Sin City or Slave Bazaar much much easier.

I'd really like to see SDT reach its intended purpose of being an Hentai rule34 visual novel engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.