Intern Interview - Trap Dialogue (4 Viewers)

MalCharacter

Potential Patron
Here's a Trap dialogue. It's a modified version of the Crossdressing Trap one by f93 from here: f93's Dialogue Thread - Tentacle Rape and Consentacles | Undertow

The scenario:

-----Intern Interview-----
-'You just hired a new intern, a college student named Alex, and discovered that she's a crossdressing
trap. Why not have some fun with her? As she enters your office, so you make her kneel in front of you.'
-Modified dialogue, created from:
-Crossdressing Trap by f93
-Requires the Loader and DialogueActions.
-tags: male-on-male, yaoi, crossdressing, forced

The Dialogue handles Alex's design, so you'll only need to load an office-like background. There are some here: Balefull's Backgrounds | Undertow

I may expand upon it later, we'll see. I'll definitely write some more, so feel free to leave suggestions for trap or futanari dialogues!

Attachments

MalCharacter

Potential Patron
How do you make it advance? i can only get two lines of dialogue
I thought I tried all the buttons and they worked.

How does it get stuck? When? Last line or state of undress would be enough of a reference.

Are there any buttons on the screen? Do they not work?

I'll test again on my end, but let me know what happens when you run it. Thanks for letting me know!

Moka Mcdowell

Potential Patron
I thought I tried all the buttons and they worked.

How does it get stuck? When? Last line or state of undress would be enough of a reference.

Are there any buttons on the screen? Do they not work?

I'll test again on my end, but let me know what happens when you run it. Thanks for letting me know!

No buttons appear on the screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.