Injustice Harley naked combo 2x (1 Viewer)

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Works with last patch
How to use skins u find deep in archives ;)

Enjoy & Have Fun!

View attachment CHAR_HarleyQuinn ame-comi.rar CHAR_HarleyQuinn ame-comi.jpg

View attachment CHAR_HarleyQuinn_Classic.rar CHAR_HarleyQuinn_Classic.jpg

i will reupload CHAR_HarleyQuinn_Classic - so this skin must working

Last edited by a moderator:

auron777

Potential Patron
Hi dude! I want to report you that your HarleyQuinn Classic skin is not working. The size of CHAR_HarleyQuinn_B.xxx is same as the original file so there's nothing change to the skin. Your HarleyQuinn Ame-comi work as it should.
One more thing, can you make naked skin for Wonder Woman, Batgirl and Zatanna? No one make naked skin for them...
Mharius made a preview of his WW skin here but looks like he lost interest... :(

Kojinzx

Casual Client
Strange, maybe is my mistake, so sorry.
Anyway i will reupload working version. The size of skin is must to be a 25,2 mb (26 518 298 byte)

Thnx for notice this :)

PS: the Wonder Woman is can to be a skinning nice, but model of Batgirl and Zatanna are dont have good aptitude for nude skins - my opinion. I wil try modding "WW" and Raven, when i have time ;)

Attachments

CHAR_HarleyQuinn_Classic.rar
14.3 MB · Views: 256

auron777

Potential Patron
Strange, maybe is my mistake, so sorry.
Anyway i will reupload working version. The size of skin is must to be a 25,2 mb (26 518 298 byte)

Thnx for notice this :)

PS: the Wonder Woman is can to be a skinning nice, but model of Batgirl and Zatanna are dont have good aptitude for nude skins - my opinion. I wil try modding "WW" and Raven, when i have time ;)

Thanks Kojinzx. It works now.
can't wait for your WW skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.