Iago's imports (28-January-2018 Shorts (Denim Micro Kinky)) (1 Viewer)

_Evil_Ernie_

Potential Patron
Re: Iago's imports (30-Dec-2014 New Tops)

The pulled up tops are sweet!

Do you think you can make a pulled up tank top?
I think it would go great with Revy (Black Lagoon)!

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (30-Dec-2014 New Tops)

_Evil_Ernie_ said:
Do you think you can make a pulled up tank top?
It shouldn't be too complicated to do combining parts of my other tops ;D. I'll put it on the list.

Edited: I've found a bug in the back of the "top pulled up". I'm changing the version now...

aztlan

Casual Client
Re: Iago's imports (03-Jan-2015 Summer Batch 1)

Nice. Eager to see what batch 2 will look like...

Iago

Content Creator

aztlan said:
Nice. Eager to see what batch 2 will look like...
You should consider the numbers as wishful thinking rather than foreshadowing ;D.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Iago said:
Added some swimsuits.

Thanks for your continued work on your imports. Some of my favorites around here...

SpiceJr

Potential Patron
Re: Iago's imports (07-Jan-2015 New Tops)

Gotta say, you have become my favorite artist. I love your style, and what you draw up is so versatile and good-looking. Thanks, dude, keep it up.

Iago

Content Creator

SpiceJr said:
Gotta say, you have become my favorite artist. I love your style, and what you draw up is so versatile and good-looking. Thanks, dude, keep it up.
Thanks. I think of myself more as a craftsman than an artist ;D. Let's face it: almost everybody else's work out there is better drawn than mine. My main qualities are that I make everyday clothes easy to combine among themselves and that I make them fast ;D.

(By the way, if any real artist reading this wants to have a try at a Wet T-shirt he would spare me the enormous amounts of time I'm wasting trying to make something clearly beyond my abilities ::) ).

Since I'm already here, I'm making dresses at the moment (combining tops and bottoms and see what happens mainly ;D) and I'm running out of names. Does anyone have a suggestion for this one? (for some reason dress number 3 lacks some appealing :P):
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Dress.png
    Dress.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 972

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

SpiceJr said:

Could not have said it better myself, really great work. Please do keep it up as much as you enjoy making them, I'll enjoy using them ;D

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Would you be offended if I included any of your work in my dialogue bundle? It's great stuff!

Iago

Content Creator

Added two versions of Heart-Shaped Glasses.

Fleack said:
Would you be offended if I included any of your work in my dialogue bundle? It's great stuff!

No problem. Go ahead ;).

cwking420

Potential Patron
Re: Iago's imports (10-Jan-2015 Heart-Shaped Glasses)

Great work so far man, and I do have to agree that you are one of the best modders at this time.

P.S. = Can't wait to get a look at those dresses, whatever you name them will be fine!

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (13-Jan-2015 Dresses and Summer Batch 2)

Added Summer Batch 2 and a lot of dresses. One of this days I'll add to the loader thread "friendly" versions of my plaid and polka dotted bikinis (without the frill and with panties instead of bottoms) so they can be used with the sarongs.

VincentL

Vivacious Visitor

...how/when do you manage to create all this stuff o_o

Also, YEAH, MORE DRESSES

Iago

Content Creator

VincentL said:
...how/when do you manage to create all this stuff o_o

Long vacations. Anyway, for the dresses I only had to create a couple of skirts and tops, the rest was pretty much copy/paste old tops ;D.

Also, I've run out of computers into which install the one month free version of the Flash Profesional so it's now or never :P.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

"Summertiiiiiiimmme..." mods?

Yeah, man! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.