Iago's imports (28-January-2018 Shorts (Denim Micro Kinky)) (1 Viewer)

Iago

Content Creator
Half the mods in this page (probably more) have been upgraded. You should look for newer versions (and new mods I'm not uploading here anymore) here: Downloads from Iago although there's a fair chance they've been turned into loader mods. If you only use vanilla mods then you should probably stick to those in this page.

You can find more mods in my Loader Import Thread.

I've been upgrading all of my mods with shadows, better breast outlines and fixing of little bugs. I think the new versions are better and you may want to update them all, but keep in mind that I'm not keeping and archive of old versions so, if you overwrite them (some of them have changed their names by the way) you won't be able to recover the old versions.

-There are already versions in the forum of some clothes I've made (and they're probably better than mine), but for some reason or other they weren't exactly what I was looking for so I made my own versions. No challenge intended :).
-I don't even know the proper name of some of the clothes in my own language so expect some creativity giving names.

Headwear: (New 25-Jan-2015)
Headwear.png
View attachment Headwear.rar

Eyewear: (New 28-Jan-2015)
Eyewear.png
View attachment Eyewear.rar
Ear Pens: (New 28-Jan-2015)
Some hairs cover them, I'm afraid.
Ear Pens.png
View attachment Ear Pens.zip

Collar: (New 25-Jan-2015)

Costumes: (New 25-Jan-2015)
The Overalls use the color slider from the Bottoms instead of that from the top.
As a costume, the sport outfit uses the rgb slider from the top and the second rgb slider from the bottoms (the separate top only has one color slider).
Costumes A.png
Costumes B.png
Costumes C.png
View attachment Costumes.rar

Tops: (New 25-Jan-2015)
The Striped Top uses its own rgb slider for one color and the second from the collar for the second color (you need to add the collar if youre using Moreclothing).
Tops A.png
Tops B.png
View attachment Tops.rar

Bottoms: (New 25-Jan-2015)

Footwear: (New 25-Jan-2015)

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Iago's imports

if the jumper is supposed to have rgb support, this might be the issue:
adobe flash standalone debugger said:
TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
at SDTMods::ModPackage/followColorSlider()
hopefully i didn't make an error in the template

also, nice mods ;D

Iago

Content Creator

sby said:
if the jumper is supposed to have rgb support, this might be the issue:
adobe flash standalone debugger said:
TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
at SDTMods::ModPackage/followColorSlider()
hopefully i didn't make an error in the template

also, nice mods ;D

Thanks ;D.
Don't worry, is not a problem of your template. Actually I'm not sure if I checked the problem with the Jumper (which is only black, anyway), I checked it with each of the generic tops which were made with the standard template and all of them got the same problem so it must be something I'm doing wrong.

Baddad3

Potential Patron

Love the side-cut t-shirt. Great idea! If you ever do add breast slider support do that one first! Thanks.

cwking420

Potential Patron

These are great! I've been waiting for fishnet tops forever. I haven't tried them yet, but if they're not breast scaleable (not spelled right), could you please make them so. If you don't know how please find someone who can! If you can't change the breast size they are more or less useless, but once again I applaud your effort, and thanks for the attempt.

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (update 23-08-2014 Overalls)

I've added the Overalls.

Thanks everybody for the comments. Sooner or later I'll add breast support, but the idea of making 150 extra pictures for every top is not helping me to get in the mood, and there is a lot of stuff I'm more interested in doing at the moment. Maybe in a few weeks I'll run out of ideas and start improving old mods.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Iago said:
I've added the Overalls.

Thanks everybody for the comments. Sooner or later I'll add breast support, but the idea of making 150 extra pictures for every top is not helping me to get in the mod, and there is a lot of stuff I'm more interested in doing at the moment. Maybe in a few weeks I'll run out of ideas and start improving old mods.

Actually, making different breast sizes has nothing to do with added images into the .swf mods. If memory serves, several users had explained to me that it could be achieved through the code of the .swf.

Iago

Content Creator

BuckWild said:
Actually, making different breast sizes has nothing to do with added images into the .swf mods. If memory serves, several users had explained to me that it could be achieved through the code of the .swf.
I haven't even tried yet, I just gave a quick look at the body tutorial of the template and thought it was too much work. But it's good to know that it might be simpler, thanks :D. I'll search through the forum for information on the subject when I decide to start with it.

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (update 24-08-2014 Spangles and Turtleneck)

Updated with spangles and Turtleneck collection.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

You sir... have made into my sig. (Not sure what that means...) Nice job on your imports! RGB slider along with breast slider... nice! My favorite by far is the "sling shirt top" I guess youd call it. The last picture, far right, in your shirt imports. (Need breast slider support though)

Baddad3

Potential Patron

Diggin the turtlenecks bro. Thanks for the new goodies!

Iago

Content Creator
Re: Iago's imports (update 27-08-2014 New Tops and Breast sliders)

Updated with some new tops and breast slider support... more or less. Most of the designs had too complex outlines for the interpolation so in those cases I only added the six standard sizes you can toggle with the T key. Hope it is enough for everybody. Also, the bigger the boobs the worse they look but that's only my limited drawing skills :P.

Also, thanks everybody again for the comments.

Faceless

Content Creator

You don't need 150 frames. You need 5, because that's what tweening is for.

Iago

Content Creator

Faceless said:
You don't need 150 frames. You need 5, because that's what tweening is for.

Yes, I know (as a matter of fact I think I picked the link to the tweening tutorial from one of your posts :)) and I have been able to use it successfully in the turtlenecks and four of the tops (where the breast is merely a simple outline) but when the outline become complex (like in the fishnets or the buttoned T-shirt) the intermediate frames generated by the tweening look like anything but breasts (it goes completely crazy and try to flip the lines from top to bottom and left to right) . If there is a way to fix that I haven't found it yet.

Edited (by Iago): I'm thinking I could divide the complex parts of the outline in different layers and use the tween separately with each one and then hope for them to match in the end. But I still can see problems on the idea, specially with the fishnets.

Batman

Potential Patron

These are really good, keep up the good work :)

cwking420

Potential Patron

Thank you for including multiple breast sizes. I have now added these to my moreclothingV3 by spy. +Karma to you!

Faceless

Content Creator

Iago said:
Edited (by Iago): I'm thinking I could divide the complex parts of the outline in different layers and use the tween separately with each one and then hope for them to match in the end. But I still can see problems on the idea, specially with the fishnets.
This is probably the best strategy. Also make sure that they're actually line objects rather than thin shapes. That's actually how I did the striping for Sonia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.