I have difficulty triggering the "restart" when making dialogues? Anyone else? (1 Viewer)

pinosante

Potential Patron
Hey,

I am making my own custom dialogue, and all is good.

But when I use the

restart:"*FINISHES*"
line
in combination with
finish1:
finish2:
etc.

sometimes, the finish and sometimes not. More often not.

When and how does the restart actually trigger... After ejaculation, when she touches the dick again? I first thought that the restart lines wouldn't come up because she couldn't talk with a dick in her mouth. But even when I get it in and out quickly it doesn't work. When the restart fails, the "general" lines don't show either.

This looks like a bug to me. Does anyone recognize this story? Any idea how to solve it?

Cheers,

Pino

Tobi

Potential Patron
I'm still trying to get these commands down, its been a few years since I did anything close to programming. That aside, this particular command gives me the most grief both for writing, and just getting it to work at all.

Both normal and audio dialogs I get from here, its very very rare that I can get the 'restart' command to ever trigger.

There is a guide to making dialogs in the archive and somewhere around here, but a more simplified version for those of us less skilled would be nice.

Ashburn

Potential Patron
It's not just you, triggering RESTART has always been a bit glitchy. Often enough it simply switches back to INTRO after a while.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
RESTART triggers a bit strangely, if it triggers at all..

You can try the following: make the guy cum on her face, then, when he has shot his load - completely - let her take a small nib of his cock, then pull her head back.. good chance to trigger a RESTART line with that.. or she may bitch about the cum on her face and forget about the RESTART.. like she does, when he shoots his load in her mouth and she has to swallow..

Anyways, RESTART seems to be awfully random or depending on what other lines may or may not have been triggered.. after him shooting his load, there is a short - about two seconds? - window in which her mouth has to take a bit of his cock in, without activating any other trigger..

GENERAL lines are triggered by inactivity after the first DT OR by an action, that doesn't activate any other trigger. So fucking her mouth slowly and lightly will activate a GENERAL line... at least, if it is a Thought/Him line.. to make her speak a GENERAL line, you just have to do nothing, with her kneeling before him without his cock in her mouth ^^

INTRO lines are like GENERAL lines in the way they are triggered.. doing nothing or doing something, that doesn't call up another trigger will lead to a INTRO line coming up. At least, as long as she wasn't deepthroated already. As soon as she was DT'd, it's GENERAL lines, not INTRO anymore.

Oh, and at least for me it seems right now that SWALLOW and DROOL triggers - not the actions - are a wee bit broken, too...

pinosante

Potential Patron
Ok guys, thank you so much for your answers. This explains a lot. Did anyone submit this already to the mod's/programmers? Do people know this? I think the ability to make personal dialogue is SUPER. Just too bad that the scripting is a bit buggy. Would also be very cool to be able to make threaded dialogues, depending on earlier choices, etc. I wouldn't mind some basic if-then kind of programming involved, mood dependend responses, etc.

Ashburn

Potential Patron
Today i realized an insanely easy way to force RESTART by scripting the dialogue. I'm actually embarrassed i didn't think of this before.

All you need to do is add a script at the end of a line to force the trigger, like this for example:

cum_on_face:"Whew, that was a big load, huh? Now what does a good Slut say?"{"style":"Him","next":"restart3"}
cum_on_face:"Hah! You look much better now, slut!"{"style":"Him","next":"restart4"}
cum_on_face:"[NORMAL_MOOD][BLINK]I-i can hardly see anything.."{"next":"restart1"}

restart1:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Can i wipe it off please?"
restart3:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]T-t-thank y-you Sir..[LOOK_DOWN][NORMAL_MOOD]"
restart4:"[AHEGAO_MOOD]T-t-thank y-you Sir..[LOOK_DOWN][NORMAL_MOOD]"

You can trigger a specific line with {"next":"restartNUMBER"} or trigger random lines simply by adding {"next":"restart"}

Scripting dialogue that way sometimes make the dialogue bug out but so far it works okay for me.

pinosante

Potential Patron
Hey Ashburn, I think I tried that as well, but instead I wrote "*FINISHES*" after the cum_... lines. And that didn't work out as planned. I'll try your version! Thanks for the idea :).

pinosante

Potential Patron
Hey everyone, I have been able to pinpoint the bug:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2401.msg26624#msg26624

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.