Hypnosis - Nude mod (1 Viewer)

Ryux

Casual Client
Hi everyone :)
Here's a little nude mod for Hypnosis game.

Just copy the folder "data" in the main folder.
enjoy :)

Hypnosis_NM_01.jpg Hypnosis_NM_02.jpg Hypnosis_NM_03.jpg Hypnosis_NM_04.jpg

Attachments

Hypnosis_Nudemod.7z
790 KB · Views: 322

Last edited by a moderator:

mdarm

Potential Patron
Thanks a lot for this mod Ryux.
There is a typo problem on the title by the way, maybe it'll prevent people to understand what it's about ? (it's written hynosis instead of hypnosis ... )

Edit : (btw if you don't know, as far as I know when you edit your first post in a thread of yours, you can edit the title too :) )

Ryux

Casual Client
Yes I saw that I had made a mistake, but unfortunately I can not change it (or I'm wrong).

If a moderator could do it. Replace Hynosis to Hypnosis in the title. thank you :)

(sorry for my english)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Yes I saw that I had made a mistake, but unfortunately I can not change it (or I'm wrong).

If a moderator could do it. Replace Hynosis to Hypnosis in the title. thank you :)

(sorry for my english)

Thread name changed per request.
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

Ostrava

Potential Patron
Thanks for the mod. Bought the game, since it was only $5 on steam, to try it out.

edit: beat the game and it's pretty meh

tachyon

Potential Patron
Nice mod; buggy game. Installed the game and installed the mod. This was tougher than I thought it would be because there were already files there with the same name. Installed it by searching the Program Files folder for the modded filenames and replacing them with the modded ones. It worked.

Then I went to windowed mode (still kicking myself for doing that) It worked fine in the windowed mode, but when I went back to full screen mode, I got the dreaded black screen. Since then, it is only showing a black screen, with sound and music. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times - no luck.

I'll give it a try again the next time I format and reinstall everything.

Btw. the girl is quite pretty. Good work by the developers on that front, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.